3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

[b] Genre [/ b] - Action
[b] Developer [/ b] -
LucasArts (PS3, X360)
Aspyr Media (PC)
Red Fly Studio (Wii)
[b] Publisher [/ b] - LucasArts
[b] Platforms [/ b] - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, iOS
[b] Release date [/ b] - October 29

Live demo: love: Level design is shit like in the first one, but graphics: shocked :: love: Fap fap fap! We got rid of all the shortcomings of the first part in terms of the picture - namely, the models of the Persians and the rollers are now ok. The gameplay is faster than in the first, although the enemies are dumb and slow. But it makes you feel like an uber cool djidai: love: Mouzon ok. + Vader is cool as always.
55 Comments
Sort by:
w
walkmann 18.09.21

it will be even better if these 3.5 hours take 12 gigs, like the first part: trollface:

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

and I liked it

D
Darkiti 18.09.21

[quote name = "killidi"] 4 hours to complete. [/ quote]

Like the first part. This is why it is not worth buying.

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

it seems like everything is better than the first part, but completely depressing. played the truth for 2 hours so far.

A
Allmighty L 18.09.21

replayable?

A
Anakin 18.09.21

I am sure if you do not rush headlong then it will be played for about 7 hours, like the first part (I just knock out the platinum in it right now, while I'm waiting for the 2nd)

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

[quote name = "Allmighty L"] is replayable? [/ quote]
if only challenges, but the plot is ok, for now

A
Aserp 18.09.21

Well, the first part, from the second time, also took 4 hours. And so ok, I take it. And the same ancharted takes about the same.

B
Bzeg 18.09.21

[quote name = "Aserp"] Well, I went through the first part from the second time, too, in 4 hours. And so ok, I take it. Yes, and the same ancharted is completed in about the same amount. [/ Quote]
I got all 12-13 on the Sith Lord. Battle with Paratus: crazy: ... So if you wish, you can savor.

d
dozensnake 18.09.21

The ending (endings) is a complete shit, the light one does not coincide with the original story of the SG, while the dark one does not agree with the first part of the game. As a result, the game looks like a demo version of the next part.
zs although the level where we attack Kamino is unrealistically epic and cool.

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 12 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Oh yes, 2 bosses are not the case. Yoda with Boba Fett on the second roles was not impressed either.

f
fist_exe 18.09.21

And it seemed to me alone that there was a temporary inconsistency in Fetom?

w
walkmann 18.09.21

for pc already on torrents, Russian, and weighs a little (4.75 GB)

G
Guest 18.09.21

[b] Darkiti [/ b], the game is 2 times shorter than the first part on sensations (the first one passed today).

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Yes, the game received nightmarish ratings, judging by the review, the game sucks, the developers have ruined the entire series of games, where those star wars that were then these were games not that it was full slag now, in those games there were sword battles adventures were very interesting and the developers decided to make Devil may cry in space from the game they made a slasher it doesn't fit into any gate at all, it's a pity that the developers merged and started making slag games, it's a pity for the series, I always loved all the games about star wars, and now everything is already the series was defiled and the further the worse and worse.

N
NeveR 18.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], if you are talking about the Jedi Knight series, then, firstly, it was made by other developers, Raven Software, and secondly, it was a different series and in the first part of FU the developers and did not try to make it a sequel [s] lightsaber made in power equal to a baseball bat, Herods! HOLD ME SEVEN! WILL FIND AND BREAK THE GOAT'S LEGS [/ s]

Well, the statement about the fact that SW games have become worse is wrong. In the late 90s and early 00s, Lucasarts made a bunch of very trashy and hacky games timed to coincide with the release of the first episode, I remember then SW games were generally synonymous with cheap thrash and everyone ran from them like fire, until Raven in 2002 released the gorgeous Jedi Outcast, which revived the brand. Yes, and Lucasarts stopped releasing 60 SW games a year, starting in 2002, ZV games became more or less high-quality and they were released 20 times less often. And now they come out every couple of years.

But for all the time there were a lot of SW games, and because of that thrash boom during the first episode, the percentage of shitty games is very high, although these games are now almost forgotten, and only Kotor, Jedi Knight and Battlefront are remembered, and there for each a good, or just a decent game, 15 Galactic Battlegrounds each.

[b] fist_exe [/ b], oh poor Fet, after the audience liked him very much in the sixth episode in what games he was not thrust into as a cameo opponent of the main characters, and every time he lost and flew away in disgrace, it is difficult he is then perceived as the greatest mercenary in the galaxy. Such an epic fail guy who always gets in the way of the main characters (often some kind of noob at all), sparkles with his fashionable costume, "winks" at the viewer, fights with the heroes, gets nuts and flies away.