3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 18.09.21 10:12 pm

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

[b] Genre [/ b] - Action
[b] Developer [/ b] -
LucasArts (PS3, X360)
Aspyr Media (PC)
Red Fly Studio (Wii)
[b] Publisher [/ b] - LucasArts
[b] Platforms [/ b] - PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Windows, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, iOS
[b] Release date [/ b] - October 29

Live demo: love: Level design is shit like in the first one, but graphics: shocked :: love: Fap fap fap! We got rid of all the shortcomings of the first part in terms of the picture - namely, the models of the Persians and the rollers are now ok. The gameplay is faster than in the first, although the enemies are dumb and slow. But it makes you feel like an uber cool djidai: love: Mouzon ok. + Vader is cool as always.
55 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oh90Oleg 18.09.21

I liked the demo,
parts of bodies flying off and shields from attack aircraft, it's a
pity, everything still disappears after a couple of seconds

R
Roman 18.09.21

stuffed some kind of soap filter: brash:

P
Purple panda 18.09.21

The demo is cool, I will definitely take it. eight)

P
Pseudodog 18.09.21

[quote name = "Aserp"] I played the demo all very cool. Graphics at the level of anch2. [/

Quote ] pff: trollface:

D
Dimanych 18.09.21

I downloaded the demo so that I could look at the graphics of Anch2, I was deceived, it is not there: "(I
pinned the place where you need to run when the robot destroys everything. There, water pours on the windows just like a waterfall, you hit it, and there is not even rain there xD
Well, in general, not bad for multi.

m
masturbator666 18.09.21

After the first pass, he immediately took it off the propeller. The graphics in the cutscenes are great, but in the in-game there is a double feeling: lousy in closed spaces, good in open spaces. The rain is made beautifully, but, ironically, it loses to Anch2, with which this game was compared here. It doesn't matter at all, because most beauties are still washed out by this horrible bloor filter (QAA / 600p?).

From a gameplay point of view, everything is trite and sometimes weak. The combat system has not undergone any changes, but a "dismemberment" has been added, which, after this kind of dismemberment in Vanquish, seems like cartoon nonsense. It does not add charm to the game and a little responsive control - a disastrous disadvantage for a slasher-like game. KTE tend to sleep.

The plot will be cool, you can see it. I probably won't buy the game.

A
Aserp 18.09.21

[b] Pseudodog [/ b], I DO NOT troll. :)
What soap? what is the blur? I did not notice anything like that, everything went very smoothly and clearly, which is amazing for the PS3 version

P
Pseudodog 18.09.21

not the graphics there, of course, really ok, but on anch it looks like blurring the screen when you turn the camera and general cinematography, especially when you fly down with a shaved head down

D
Dimanych 18.09.21

By the way, everyone knew that it would be possible to play for Threepwood's Guybrush?))
theme. love monkey island

E
ExTamplier 18.09.21

played the demo. as I did not like the first and the second. boredom is complete ..
ps bloody to horror

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

The game is released on the PC too, can then play on the PC, is it worth buying the game or not ?? I didn’t like the first one, but I don’t know the second, like the graphics, a good plot, too, I think there will be nothing, how the game itself I don’t know will be ??

A
Allmighty L 18.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], snow and blizzard are not declared, the game is not about soldiers after September 11th.

The demo is simply gorgeous, I will definitely take it. Dismembered appeared) and there was something about supporting the movie

Z
Zend 18.09.21

demo is great

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

Let's look at the ratings when the game comes out, then I'll decide whether to buy or not.

R
Rockstar 18.09.21

Boxing version online.

A
Anakin 18.09.21

Demku ran a couple of times, became many times easier than the first part (played on hard in deme), never killed, in the first on hard, PPC was torn to shreds!

A
ACE 18.09.21

friend-perat said that the game is completed in 3-3.5 hours: shocked:

-
- = Ruslan = - 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], And everything is so little, but the game itself, how did he not say ??

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] - = Ruslan = - [/ b], says it's cool

G
Guest 18.09.21

Developers scoff. Was it done in a year or less?

It takes 4 hours to complete. And this despite the fact that there is no multiplayer. Only challenges other than the plot. No, well, it would be fine to do everything very cool and varied. But no. There are so many copy-and-paste places in locations that you fucking get crazy. Back to Hailo 1. The gameplay is fresher than in the first part, but successfully loses to the leaders of the genre. The plot is small, but the end is approx. The videos are beautiful, the graphics too.

But that doesn't save the game ...