3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.09.21 10:24 pm

Star Wars: Force Unleashed

[b] Release date: [/ b] November 2007
[b] Platforms [/ b]: Next-Generation Platforms, Playstation 2, PSP, Nintendo DS
[b] Site: [/ b] [url = http: // www .lucasarts.com / games / theforceunleashed /] http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/ [/ url]

The action of this game will unfold between the third and fourth episodes of the saga, and the main character will be the mysterious Darth Vader himself.

The page dedicated to [b] Star Wars: The Force Unleashed [/ b] tells a little about the game itself, offers to read the developer diary and look at some pictures from the game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daiverr 18.09.21

I haven’t played yet, but I’ll ask. And why should it be even a gram complicated? You play a Jedi for whom all mortals are ants. Game for fun

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], yeah star wars is fun, but only the movie itself + Jedi Knight series + KOTOR, not a subject.
the subject is just the same boring
and in NG2 you are a lamer: razz:

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

Everything, ace played ng2, he is nepically cool after that. speaks as if the game at all difficulty levels passed

A
ACE 18.09.21

[quote name = "Daiverr"] Haven't played yet, but I'll ask. And why should it be even a gram complicated? You play a Jedi for whom all mortals are ants. Game for fun [/ quote]
well, it's not fun here (((

g
gravemaker 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], this is not a game not fun, it's just you bore: gigi:

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], nifiga. I'm cool and funny 8)

D
Daiverr 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], in the game, in addition to soldier ants, giant robots, cool monsters and a bunch of Jedi are expected. So we have to wait for the full version.

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], nifiga. I'm cool and funny 8) [/ quote]
in my dreams, probably

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] Daiverr [/ b], well, how would the robot fall easily at the end. but I can't imagine the fun in any enemies if the slasher has such a miserable combat system + lack of AI

r
rivezico 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], said okay? means gouno.

[b] ACE [/ b], said gouno means good.

conclusion-toy awesome. it remains to play when the demo is uploaded to psn. :)

E
EVIL DEVIL 18.09.21

[quote name = "ACE"] [b] Daiverr [/ b], well, how would the robot fall easily at the end. but I can not imagine the gaiety in any enemies if in the slasher there is such a miserable combat system + lack of AI [/ quote]
this is not a slasher, how many times can you repeat it?

A
ACE 18.09.21

[quote name = "EVIL DEVIL"] [quote name = "ACE"] [b] Daiverr [/ b], well, how would the robot fall easily at the end. but I can't imagine the gaiety in any enemies if in the slasher there is such a miserable combat system + lack of AI [/ quote]
this is not a slasher, how many times can you repeat it? [/ quote]
but what is it? I already asked
there are no adventurous elements, there is no acrobatics. only with a chopping sword and 3 power options

D
Daiverr 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], in my opinion you are trying to get something out of this game.
It is already clear to everyone that a true slasher is ng2, yes.
This game is different. For StarVars fans and those who want to leave enemies against the walls without stress in the sphincter under beer :) Today I will do it :)

r
rivezico 18.09.21

[quote] what is it? [/ quote]

this is Star Wars! : eek:

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] Daiverr [/ b], yeah,
that's exactly how it is. this is a game for fans of SV with beer, as well as for the disabled and blondes: gigi:

D
Daiverr 18.09.21

[off] [b] ACE [/ b], you can't fix it: gigi: [/ off]

G
Guest 18.09.21

Maybe someone is interested, on [url = http: //xbgamer.blogspot.com/] http://xbgamer.blogspot.com/ [/ url] an overview of the demo has appeared:
The demo weighs 905 meters and shows only 1 level from the full game. Here we have to wander around the spaceship for about 15 minutes (depending on your quickness). The graphics are very good, I'm not talking about the physics of people whom you pick up with Force Grip and throw them at whatever you want. The control is very convenient, the right trigger is the main force - Force Grip, you grab something and you can use the rest of your dark forces on it, finish off with a saber, or just make fun of it. The demo is short, and far from everything that is needed is shown. However, even in the demo, there is an element of pumping, so you can get the Force Push improvement and, it seems, even something else. There are various "enhancers" scattered throughout the level, such as infinite Strength or attack boost. At the end of the demo, the boss is waiting for us which you need to chop a little with a saber, and then the QTE turns on and you need to press the buttons in time to finish it off. Everything is simple and effective. And this is where the whole demo ends. By the way, grabbing people, electrifying them, then poking them through and throwing them with force is a hell of a lot of fun, especially if you're a Star Wars fan. Oh yeah, I forgot to add that there are 3 difficulty levels available in the deme.

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] Cool ProDG [/ b], this blog [b] gravemaker [/ b]
already read

G
Guest 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b],
omg didn't know: oops:

E
Elzerd 18.09.21

Played. For an ordinary player, 7-8 points. For a Star Wars lover like me, a complete disappointment.