3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dan4MerC 18.09.21 10:24 pm

Star Wars: Force Unleashed

[b] Release date: [/ b] November 2007
[b] Platforms [/ b]: Next-Generation Platforms, Playstation 2, PSP, Nintendo DS
[b] Site: [/ b] [url = http: // www .lucasarts.com / games / theforceunleashed /] http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/ [/ url]

The action of this game will unfold between the third and fourth episodes of the saga, and the main character will be the mysterious Darth Vader himself.

The page dedicated to [b] Star Wars: The Force Unleashed [/ b] tells a little about the game itself, offers to read the developer diary and look at some pictures from the game.
124 Comments
Sort by:
r
rivezico 18.09.21

we are waiting for funny measurements with pepesgami in the charts of different attachments: D

g
gravemaker 18.09.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], for a fan it is as old as me - in general, a hundred points

E
Elzerd 18.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], Yep. It's especially funny to watch a dude chopping with a sword like an oar. There is no combo (or rather, there is, on taimeng (pauses between blows must be done), while you swing, wait to make a better blow - the enemy runs away), he fights poorly, instead of lightsaber put a sword from DMC4 to him, you will not see the difference. This is not JEDI, this is shit. And they possess the power like him, and he is a Padawan, probably only the Emperor and Yoda, in the entire universe. Plus he collects bullets, like xs who. Stands and does not beat off with a sword.
What I was waiting for and wanting, I did not see - fencing systems, laboring enemies, laboring a Jedi. There is no acrobatics either, there is only moronic sliding, which was never in Star Wars.
Like a slasher, the game will do, like a Jedi game - shit. Jedi Knight 2 is a million times better, there is a normal combat with a sword, many styles, dismemberment, the sword kills from 1 time and the strength is better there (there is a lot of it, it is divided on the sides). Also, what are the white waves from Force Punch ????? Is he Lew Kang? Nonsense.

s
soliddante 18.09.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b],: agree: [quote] Like a slasher, the game will do, like a game about a Jedi - shit. Jedi Knight 2 is a million times better, there is a normal combat with a sword, many styles, dismembered, the sword kills from 1 time and the strength is better there (there is a lot of it, it is divided on the sides). Also, what are the white waves from Force Punch ????? Is he Lew Kang? Some nonsense. [/ Quote]
I have long wanted to write this, the purest truth, which I understood from the latest gameplay videos, but still there was hope.

I hope for a good story ... and so theoretically a high-quality, entertaining slasher could come out, but I wanted a high-quality game about the Jedi and the sitoff. : sad:

E
Elzerd 18.09.21

[b] soliddante [/ b], In-in, I wanted a Jedi simulator, like in Jedi Knight 2. Let it be less spectacular, but it would be an order of magnitude more fun.

g
gravemaker 18.09.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], uh-huh, especially considering that you don't know anything
in the demo, and a tenth of all combos, if you haven't seen, there are closed options for pumping and opening combos

and everyone doesn't care what you wanted, the game as it is and always has been and no one will change it

D
Deshi 18.09.21

All ace is right.
Ninja - kosher
force allishd - dumb and boring)

E
Elzerd 18.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], And why? Will the same nonsense open up further? Like a lightning charged sword, or throws during strikes.
They do not care? What kind of bamboo do you smoke? Since when, developers do not care about the players? :-D :-D

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 54 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] Sanji [/ b], Ninja is the best slasher that SW: TFU like to China on foot, in terms of combat. If it were a combat game similar to Jedi Knight - no one would compare, but here is a 1v1 combat like in DMC4 for Dante.

D
Deshi 18.09.21

Elzerd

and who can argue that? ninja rules) Zv
fans watched the FA and went on to the academy to play online)))

A
ACE 18.09.21

Yes, there is a problem that projectiles are fought off, it is only when you hold the block, but in this mode you cannot make a counter-attack or move. that is, the dynamics disappears here too. and in real life, the Jedi or Sith would have done this: you run at the enemy and he strafes or runs at you. shoots, and the hero fights back shots with a machine gun, you press the jump, the hero jumps into the air, then you wait for the attack, the hero jumps on the enemy and starts doing a combo.
but here not only is it impossible to beat off shots while running, so he also does not hit the enemy during the jump: cry: it
turns out that you work in three de and stupid enemies somewhere on the ground and do not intersect in any way. you have to stupidly stand on the ground to cut them.
+ overpowered. not interested. boring: dn:

E
Elzerd 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], Real Jedi - run at the enemy, fighting off shots, run past and with a circular motion of the sword, chop something off. It chills me that in order to hit the enemy, you need to stop - there are no blows in motion at all. In DMC4 it will work, in NG2 too, with the Jedi - no, their fight is like a dance.
In general, something happened that I had assumed a long time ago - from videos and movies. Boevka is wretched, strength decides. There is no one who is so powerful in the universe of 6 episodes. Strength is a helper, but not the core of Jedi combat.
I want JEDI KNIGHT 3! It is possible with the same engine, with the same physics. But normal combat, normal acrobatics, normal shooter part, normal, sane strength.

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], in dmk4 and ng2 there are strikes in motion and a lot. especially in Gaiden.
in general, you're right. and in the demo no one really resists.

E
Elzerd 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], You mean tackles, but the Jedi do not tackle - they are people (not all of course :)), that's why strikes on the run are so important for them. Here, the man glides on skis like in Too Human. :-D
In general, how would a normal game go. Maybe the plot there will be norms + force steeper than the emperor and yoda, you can indulge in it. As about the Jedi and the universe is old pile - drain. By the way, I alone did not feel the atmosphere of Star Wars? In Jedi Knight, this was in complete order.

K
KillEmotions 18.09.21

[quote name = "Elzerd"] In general, something happened that I thought about a long time ago - from videos and movies. Boevka is wretched, strength decides. The one who so possesses the power in the universe 6 episodes - no. [/ Quote] In my
opinion, it was clear from the title. What is there to be surprised at.

r
rivezico 18.09.21

What is the strength in, brother? (c): gigi:

K
KillEmotions 18.09.21

And finally, old man Lucas approved - then everything is in place. :)

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] Elzerd [/ b], funny by the way. in that human even though he is a hack and a slash of adrenaline more in battles than here
:-D
about the atmosphere - perhaps.
here as everything is too toy. especially the robot at the end of the level

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 48 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "KillEmotions"] And finally, old man Lucas approved - then everything is in place. :) [/ quote]
200% sure that he did not see the game in his eyes

g
gravemaker 18.09.21

[b] ACE [/ b], the developers have said many times that they had to consult with Lucas about the plot and so on, and now this game is considered almost a new series in the saga, like this

r
rivezico 18.09.21

[Quote] I am 200% sure that he has not seen the game in his eyes [/ quote]

this is clear, old man Lucas sees with his ears.

A
ACE 18.09.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], maybe about the plot,
but my ass Lucas smells in game design and the intricacies of the combat system does not understand anything