3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
КaiN 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Game Impressions (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

Well, the dachshund while I was playing the box version, as it will be the PC version, I will also
try the game in vain, I waited 2 years, fully met my expectations, as in the films everything is unrealistically cool, beautiful, the game has just a great atmosphere (and of course a slime, how without it). The graphics are beautiful, the destructibility is cool, a lot of humor who has watched the films will understand me, there is no time to get bored in the game, to catch invisible reptiles you need to work hard because it is not so easy, the process of catching ghosts, as in the film, must first be found, find specials. device, then catch this most interesting and perhaps the most difficult and drive into a trap. The plot is excellent I will not spoil.

Total: .. for yes, cool 10/10
118 Comments
Sort by:
X
XxXgamerXxX 26.09.21

Damn SALIVON GLASS +)))))

S
St_DMon 26.09.21

I'm waiting for "only" a year :))), but after I read about physics in the game ... I honestly want to play and see how much the truth is. By the way, in the same article there is a line that the PC version will be more technologically advanced. Including if you liked the boxed version, then the PC one should be even better.

S
Super Kote 26.09.21

and I'm waiting for the meat: D

E
EternO 26.09.21

The game is super !!! 100 out of 10.
I liked everything: the plot, humor, gravity, physics, facial expressions of the characters are cool

S
Spiteful93 26.09.21

Awesome game !!!!

r
rikkU 26.09.21

The game is flying away! long dreamed of her)

S
SanSanZ 26.09.21

blah ... when the rap will appear ...

m
masha 26.09.21

Want!

r
rikkU 26.09.21

Optimization in the game is super! everything is high, resolution 1280 * 1024, without anti-aliasing (no brakes, it gives out about 27 frames)

D
Dead squallit 26.09.21

The graphics are great. In action it is much better than on screenshots. Just started to play a super impression.

K
K_Fe 26.09.21

bliiin .. I'm still swinging))

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 26.09.21

Screenshot Th thread, lope the game weighs?

r
rikkU 26.09.21

beholdPlayGround.ru

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 26.09.21

Senks

G
Grill1408 26.09.21

Cool game! The destructibility is kick-ass, cooler than strangelhold! The graph is good! It's fun to play, only difficult. More than expected!

s
svl84 26.09.21

Yes, I overdid it with difficulty, I play light, and still it goes a little bit ...........

I
IronSerg 26.09.21

Damn, all the reviews are positive - to play the hunt, it's good at least the repack came out ... Who can tell you how things are going with the optimization? and in general, have the developers realized their promises? (most of all interested in physics and the open city)

j
jonik3009 26.09.21

The game is super! Physics especially pleasedpix.PlayGround.ru

K
Kapen-nn 26.09.21

And there is no Russifier?

M
Maniac-x 26.09.21

IronSerg optimization of the game at the highest level, the graphics are at a height, including the detailing of objects, the physics is excellent, and of course the gameplay is awesome. Only there is no open city, and it is not needed here ...