3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
КaiN 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Game Impressions (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

Well, the dachshund while I was playing the box version, as it will be the PC version, I will also
try the game in vain, I waited 2 years, fully met my expectations, as in the films everything is unrealistically cool, beautiful, the game has just a great atmosphere (and of course a slime, how without it). The graphics are beautiful, the destructibility is cool, a lot of humor who has watched the films will understand me, there is no time to get bored in the game, to catch invisible reptiles you need to work hard because it is not so easy, the process of catching ghosts, as in the film, must first be found, find specials. device, then catch this most interesting and perhaps the most difficult and drive into a trap. The plot is excellent I will not spoil.

Total: .. for yes, cool 10/10
118 Comments
Sort by:
H
Headluck 26.09.21

2 Felix
I put it a lot more :-) out of respect for the original source! Why I think so, I will explain ... There is no INTRIGUE here, the plot is very superficial and is kept at the expense of the original film, everything is predictable! There is no DRAMA, but only one solid banter ... The film was different, the characters wanted to sympathize, and the plot kept in suspense, it was even scary ... But this did not make the game worse, because the most important thing is that in the game still succeeded!

K
Kandeblabr 26.09.21

As for me, you could add a little horror, after all, a game about ghosts, but it turned out only one banter.

K
Kandeblabr 26.09.21

NosoG. And when the film comes out. Usually, they first make a film, and then igruhu based on it, but here it is somehow the other way around. Although it has become fashionable to screen igruhi for a long time. (Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Far Edge, Prince of Persia, Postal, Doom, Max Payne, Blade Rain, etc.)

A
AgOStriker 26.09.21

Kandeblabr agrees, horror in game 0. should have turned out as I think something creepy and scary, where ghosts hide at full speed, jump out of the corner, take possession of objects and turn them into something vile. And so the kid could be scared in the cemetery at the beginning of the level when you wander around.

J
Jv228 26.09.21

b..t the game is a complete mistake there! there! everywhere! then at first there was an error after the first video threw out xs why then it worked, then! fps 3 !!!! Why the blue screen of death comes out HZ why! and most importantly the Stop 0x0000008E xD error and the error indicates a Ram malfunction!)))))))))) when Ram works very well! and by the way, I have Ati and this is a complete provocation from Atari! This schizophrenic game did not work on any Ati! And by the way, what you do with priority, you should not do this, because. in theory, it should both signed up and work! In short, the game is a mistake and a provocation, another failure of Atari.

V
Vilvet Assassin Creed 26.09.21

The game is super. There would be more of them. Of course, there are many shortcomings. Lack of horror, and not enough weapons. But I hope they will be taken into account in the second part. Of course, the requirements are not weak, but the igruha is worth it to spend on additional RAM. Yes, and for the future it will be useful. I'm waiting for the movie. The first two are just super, I hope the third will not be worse.

V

And there is nothing to drive on poor game optimization, sometimes you just need to change the computer.

J
Jv228 26.09.21

Vilvet Assassin Creed
I have 4 gig of operatives! And don't be smart with hardware!

V

I go to 2 without any errors. Well, maybe there is a problem with wood or vindos. I read on another forum, there one chela also had such a garbage with a beech. So he changed the Windows, firewood and everything went away. Check for viruses. Again, the game can be buggy. I had the same garbage with a fable, I bought two zbonics with games. From one in general, every other time it was turned on and the text was generally unreadable, I put all the rules from the other.

J
Jv228 26.09.21

Drava seems to be the last .. well, ATP =))

S
Super Kote 26.09.21

The last firewood is not needed there, but special ones are needed. Look like there was somewhere in the cheats

W
Waffen 26.09.21

I liked the game .... ok

S
Super Kote 26.09.21

It's a pity I got tired of it quickly ..

c
condemned123 26.09.21

Average ...

pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru
PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

D
Dill 26.09.21

Medium 6/10

D
Darth wolf 26.09.21

at first I thought it was just another trash on the film ... I was wrong ... the game is very good, both in terms of graphics and plot ... many complain about high system requirements ... I personally had no problems (although with I bitterly recalled the time when I was sitting with 512MB of RAM and a vidyukha GF7300 256mb) ... after all, but it was still ported to a PC ... a similar situation was with Star Wars The Forge Unleashed, which also ate a lot ...

A
Alexam850 26.09.21

The game went through two times for sure. What can I say. In fact, this is a full-fledged continuation of two films, with famous ghosts and locations from the films. New features of the proton emitter, improved traps. New ghosts, new locations, a world of ghosts. The game is not a masterpiece, I don't know what to call a masterpiece, but it's just great anyway. Fans of hunters should like it, as if I'm not a true fan, but the atmosphere in the game is simply amazing, it's just that there is something in it, which is why I passed it twice, and somehow I will replay it a third time. If you've seen the trailer for the new ghostbusters, then the game, compared to the new film, is already truly a masterpiece, even without options. You can scold any game, but it is clear that this game was done diligently. In general, who loves the universe of Hunters, I advise. Something like this.

K
Kay Ovald 26.09.21

If an invisible man is
sleeping in your bed,
who will you call?

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered

It is difficult to adequately assess the game in such a beloved and cult series.
On the one hand, yes, these are the Hunters, the very ones with their pluses and minuses. On the other hand, they are almost the same hunters in terms of plot.
In general, the plot resembles a kind of fanfiction, many elements of the first film are collected here, a bit of the second. In the role of a newcomer, we again, together with the rest of the squad, will visit such places of worship as the Central Library (and learn the history of that Librarian) or the Sedgwick Hotel (already twice). We'll kick one marshmallow ass again. We will meet Pek and Lizun again. Save the girl again (cute). All these self-repetitions and some new elements are tied to the already well-known cult of Goser and its leader, Sandor. The story does not really shine, but it does not let you get bored and at the same time gives a huge dose of nostalgia. Actually, for the sake of her, everything was started. And in general it worked out. We will even be allowed to walk around the headquarters between missions!
In addition to catching ghosts in traps, we were given the opportunity to kill telekinetic enemies (such as gargoyles), which you can simply destroy, not catch. Why did they come up with quite original extensions for the classic protoplasma cannon. Partially, for example, slime guns, we have already seen them in the second film, but here they also came up with interesting physics mechanics. You can also search for things captured by ghosts and study the ghosts themselves, for which we receive money to improve equipment. And there is quite a good destructibility here. The damage caused by the heroes is even calculated and will be paid from the city treasury. Small detail but atmospheric.
Hunters are in for battles (epic in places), easy puzzles and extensive cutscenes. There is a lot of everything, everything is not bad and quite simple for itself.
The technical level of the remaster port leaves much to be desired for the creators. No, it looks even good for its time, but, for example, it does not remember video settings. And in order to shoot a block at 60 or 30 frames per second, you need to turn off these two options, and not turn on something separately (and then there will be a maximum of 120 fps, but at least something). And in the menu and videos there will still be a shameful 30 fps.
In general, from a technical point of view, not very, but it is quite possible to play. It’s good that we did it.
And despite the fact that the game is simple, clumsy, built on nostalgia, it was still a pleasure to play. :) I really wanted to watch the films. :)
7.5 / 10