3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
КaiN 26.09.21 05:37 pm

Game Impressions (Ghostbusters: The Video Game)

Well, the dachshund while I was playing the box version, as it will be the PC version, I will also
try the game in vain, I waited 2 years, fully met my expectations, as in the films everything is unrealistically cool, beautiful, the game has just a great atmosphere (and of course a slime, how without it). The graphics are beautiful, the destructibility is cool, a lot of humor who has watched the films will understand me, there is no time to get bored in the game, to catch invisible reptiles you need to work hard because it is not so easy, the process of catching ghosts, as in the film, must first be found, find specials. device, then catch this most interesting and perhaps the most difficult and drive into a trap. The plot is excellent I will not spoil.

Total: .. for yes, cool 10/10
118 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Archy7] 26.09.21

The game was very pleased, for the first time I see such a high-quality project based on the film.
Good detailing of characters, objects, dynamics, everything is present, physics is also pleased.
As for optimization, I have no complaints, everything goes well even on my average machine, so whoever has a bad system cleaning, update firewood, reinstall the system to the extreme, otherwise it turns out the same as with gta4, someone has norms, someone does not ...

M
Maniac-x 26.09.21

I totally agree with [Kannabis777] ....

m
mr_pacman_vad 26.09.21

So many positive reviews ...
My opinion. The game keeps only on children's delight for an excellent film. I also ran and played the first 10-15 minutes, was delighted. And favorite heroes, and slime, and traps. It's so great to feel like a hunter. Hunter films are still my favorite films.
Playing on I began to get bored. You destroy / catch a bunch of the same type of ghosts that stick at you like action movies in a bad shooter. Companions are dying all the time and you have to clatter with them like with a Tamagotchi. Maybe I'm just not a fan of arcade games and that's the problem.
I didn't like the development of the plot. He immediately rolled. I just chased a slime and bam already a marshmallow man, who was the final boss in the film. Apparently, the plot of the game is a continuation of the film. Why then reanimate the old ghosts, which crashed back in the first film. Fantasy is not enough, or again it was necessary to entice people with memories of the film ... I will play further, maybe there will be a worthy denouement of the plot. But it has already become difficult to persuade myself to play more.
Further on the good. Graphics and physics pleased me. Of course, the graphics do not live up to the standards of this year, but very, very nice. I did not observe strong fps subsidence, the menu does not slow down. It seems to me that for many, the fps problem is related to the crack. I read about it on the ZoG forum. I liked the soundtrack and voice acting of the characters by the actors.

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.09.21

mr_pacman_vad
in the story, the ghosts broke free, so in the first level we meet them again. But then the plot will go with new ghosts.

M
Mr. Romero 26.09.21

mocking, familiar, not exciting: the
gameplay side of the game is not very developed.
otherwise, some pluses.

F
Fritz47 26.09.21

I liked the game, although there were a couple of unpleasant bugs

d
dimaXIII 26.09.21

The game is super) All my childhood I dreamed of catching ghosts))) I love hunters)

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.09.21

The game can be called "Ghostbusters 3." As the writers said, they have long wanted to make a sequel in the form of a game. They were waiting for when it would become possible from a technical point of view.

B
Burnoutman 26.09.21

Kick-ass the game is out, and as the last l * x I don’t know about it yet, AAAAAAAA !! I'll run to the store to buy.
Judging by the reviews, the game is burning !!! So you have to take no matter how much it costs. The hunters are back, welcome to childhood !!!! URAA!
pix.PlayGround.ru

s
svl84 26.09.21

the plot may be nicho but the gameplay is not very good, after all, it's 2009 in the yard and catching ghosts in 4 corners quickly gets bored. To make an open world the developers can be seen to have been prevented by the console predispositions (the consoles have already exhausted their reserves of strength), you can immediately see the crooked port from the box. normally you need to play video at least GTS250. but on the box everything flies with a 16-meter atish card five years ago .............

K
K_Fe 26.09.21

svl84
Explain the meaning of what is the open world in this game ?? this is just superfluous .. or do you want to go to the prototype shit0 to kick ??

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.09.21

svl84
GTS250 you turned it down. For the majority, the game slows down because of the crack.

By the way, there will be a third film about the Hunters !!!
http://forums.playground.ru/movies/565514/

23hudo 26.09.21

The game is excellent and very interesting, it's a pity that anti-aliasing doesn't work normally.
However, I was very pissed off by the save system. If you exit the game in the hunters' office immediately after the end of the next mission, then the next time you load you will find yourself immediately on the next task, without watching any videos, and the video itself in the extra section will remain blocked ((Finished the mission on the island, left games and then immediately found himself in the graveyard - and did not understand what happened between the missions.

K
K_Fe 26.09.21

23hudo
I also missed a couple of videos ..))

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.09.21

23hudo
There is an item where you can select the desired episode. Load it up and watch for health.

K
K_Fe 26.09.21

Alex_Cra2y
so it starts right away, without an intermediate video

A
Alex_Cra2y 26.09.21

No. You just need to load the last missions from the previous episode. If you want to watch the opening video of the episode about the Cemetery, then you need to load it from the list of the last missions from the episode about the Island.

S
Sweeth tooth 26.09.21

The game is super. It again allowed you to plunge into childhood and remember the good old ghost hunters.

f
fomenich666 26.09.21

I just played this magnificent game. I liked everything absolutely. The characters are charismatic, funny simple things that are a pleasure to watch and listen to. GREAT graphics, NOT REALLY COOL PHYSICS. Gameplay - GREAT. The atmosphere of the two films is 100% respected. AWESOME plot. , in my opinion it would be PERFECTLY suitable for a film, that's due to this, it seems to me that the game is catchy, when passing through I got the impression that I was not playing, but watching a movie. A HUGE PLUS for the fact that the robes refreshed memories from childhood. The last time I listened to the LEGENDARY SONG was 10 years ago, it was VERY nice to hear it again. me.

H
Hitman25 26.09.21

there is a repack !!!