3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arcanum 05.11.19 03:14 am

Is there anything like Arcanum? (Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura)

Hello today I want to ask you a question! Maybe somebody knows any games similar to Arcanum. I already went through Arcanum and I want to play a game similar to Arcanum please if anyone knows tell me the name of the game. Waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!
54 Comments
Sort by:
V
VyRUS63 05.11.19

Arcanum - kind of garbage... Here is the fallout yeah... veri Gud game! veri... At the Diablo fans... and I'm including. Who says that mangisto is bad ?!?! Sacred - lifting**ka. Vampire (first part) - the identity Krutaya RPG!

E
Elfishe 05.11.19

HY, why go to the game forum if you don't like?

N
Nebesnyy 05.11.19

Nope.. no fallout.. This is Fallout and Arcanum as someone already said - UNIQUE!!!

K
Kipa2 05.11.19

Yes, for a long time I here was not. So, is there anything in the likeness of Arcanum you ask. Here - Baldur's Gate I and II. I played it, and I can say that it's even better.

l
lenant 05.11.19

I think Arcanum is similar to fallout. And fallout to Arcanum no. Weird, huh? Fallout is like a tree, and the Arcanum - a branch growing from it. I foul more pleasant, although the Arcanum I have not yet fully passed, recently started to play and until Toko came to Tarrant.

M
M1kser 05.11.19

However, Arcanum is very similar to Folaut

G
Gospitaler 05.11.19

VyRUS63 can tell you one thing, you're wrong!
Arcanum is an individual game with his world, and he will not repeat!
And even if you're a real gamer, it's a matter of taste, but only rejoice with them!!

G
Gospitaler 05.11.19

lenant Arcanum is not a sprig of felaut, and this is a separate tree! Arcanum is a true RPG, with a very large world!

A
AlexCom 05.11.19

2 lenant fully agree with the Hospitaller, to the same a Foul is a cyber - punk, and the Arcanum of steam-punk.

A
ALEX M.D Kurta 05.11.19

Diablo 2, Prince Of Time.Silverfall.

G
Gospitaler 05.11.19

Sorry,sorry replaying the game once already 15, I want Arcanum 2, but I understand it's impossible.

L
Lana MakLogan 05.11.19

Yes, it's very complicated. Indeed, Arcanum very special, with the atmosphere, which is not, in my opinion, in any game. Played fallout, I have been unable to make it and 10 minutes to lose the game because the controls, battle mode and everything else was just terrible. And then, the Arcanum is a world of steampunk, and this feature makes it difficult to find anything similar (although games in this style, too, enough). it all depends on what you like in Arcanum. In Goldenland not played, but judging by the screenshots, really like Arcanum. But in what place Vampire like - do not understand. there, at least, 3D, and so on. If you want something visually similar, it is the second game from the Troika, The Temple of Elemental Evil. But, as far as I know, it is full of bugs. But very similar, very.
Any action which is here proposed, we can immediately dismiss because Arkanum - first quest in the palest hue, but charming graphics.
As for fall, it is clearly the Arcanum loses, no colors, as in Arcanum, uncomfortable, about the story I can not say anything, because in this form and not to the plot... sorry fans of this work.

E
ERHater 05.11.19

Again one hopes that the Devil... Betesda will buy the rights to Arcanum and zabatsaet something in the spirit of Fallout 3, only in the universe of Arcanum :) same hope about VtMB, and it may Bioware covet :)

L
Lana MakLogan 05.11.19

What Betesda?...

M
Murderer 05.11.19

zabatsaet something in the spirit of Fallout 3
Better full oblivion game.

E
ERHater 05.11.19

What Betesda?...

The firm, which created the Elder scrolls series, and after actually saved the Fallout series, buying all the rights to creating Fallout 3. (Or ruined, it is a matter of taste). But the fact that Fallout 3 was game of the year 2008 versions of many publications , in fact.

M
Murderer 05.11.19

after actually saved the Fallout series
Killed, in fact, all hope for a decent sequel.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 05.11.19

LAN, Fallout they can forgive, but with Arcanum... No, let it better, the developers will forget, and the players will always.

A
Al Bundy 05.11.19

Again one hopes that the Devil... Betesda will buy the rights to Arcanum and zabatsaet something in the spirit of Fallout 3, only in the universe of Arcanum :) same hope about VtMB, and it may Bioware covet :)

gg, in both cases it is Obsidian, I know that, but after Vegas, perhaps it will know the other!

D
Dark Andrew 05.11.19

Again one hopes that the Devil... Betesda will buy the rights to Arcanum and zabatsaet something in the spirit of Fallout 3, only in the universe of Arcanum :)
Fuu, will make the Gazebo TES: Arcanum. We do not need such happiness.

The same hope about VtMB, and it may Bioware covet :)
I do not see anything good.