3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Bionic commando

The game for Xbox360 and PS3 from Capcom and Grin, the
original was released on the NES,

there were shots in HD
looks nice
[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/pop_image.html? G = 6769 & N = 1] http: //www.gamersyde .com / pop_image.html? G = 6769 & N = 1 [/ url]
trailer
[url = http: //gamemag.ru/? act = showart & id = 20255] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=20255 [ / url]
73 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paragraf 07.10.21

I played, it seems like nothing. I don’t mind the blank. : gigi:

V
VIKING 07.10.21

Expected more than "do not mind the blank". : dn:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

Ign gave - 8.
Game trailers - 7.7
so the game is normal.
I'll start playing today 8)

T
TomWert 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], [quote] I'll start playing today [/ quote]
so how? started? impressions in the studio, plZZZ :)

P
Paragraf 07.10.21

Well, finally I played normally, now I'll unsubscribe. :) To begin with, the game is very beautiful. When you leave the building and see this ruined city, it's impressive. :) You need to get used to the management. Here, unlike the spider-man, you need to aim at that beam / sign / wall and only then cling, but when you get used to flying into a high. I didn't like the constant downloads, I thought that the game would have a seamless world, but the same "corridor" turned out to be only larger, but there is enough room for imagination. :) It seems that the game has everything in place, you still quickly get used to the controls, but there is one thing ... the game is terribly boring. There are times when the game is kept cheerful, there is a battle with robots or when you run on roofs from snipers, but otherwise boring. : jhi: Hopefully it will be more fun.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

not bad overall. Yes.
but advertising - Pepsi, Nvidia, Dark Void.
planting out.
and there is also an advertisement from Redent of the 5th, the company of this - Trisell. yyyy
one minus is checkpoints. they are dibbly spaced. saved you can't do it yourself.
generally infuriates.
playing with these snipers. bang the robot killed you.
kick-ass. on a new one. : evil:
kill: evil:

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

And the game is generally worth buying ????

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

Thank God, judging by the last review, the game is slag and not worth buying: agree:

A
Azzy 07.10.21

[b] Dan4MerC [/ b], I don’t know, I liked the review, I’ll probably buy it.

T
TomWert 07.10.21

[quote] the game is slag and it's not worth buying it [/ quote]
But I'll risk it with a dummy: gigi:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

her, the game is good.
the further the more abilities, the more fun.
plus, the landscapes of the ruined city are simply beautiful.
there is no dynamic change of day and night, but according to the plots, the sun goes down.
it gets dark in the city. :)
you can approach enemies in different ways. tactics.
can be from a distance from a sniper rifle.
you can sneak up on the rooftops and throw bombs down.
can be in the frontal.
interesting.
there are few videos, everything is more telling what to do, plus it is necessary to read, reports, all sorts of reports.
for me, it's better than the last prince.
they are similar in gameplay.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 hour 6 minutes 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

I also want to add.
animation of GG is very cool, its plasticity, movement.
Kapkom gave the engine to mine, very much like Lost Pleinet.
here in Vanted and Terminarore, there is a purely Green's pig engine, both in terms of graphics and in animation.
there is no. It is felt that Kapkom was not just a stupid publisher, but they stood behind their shoulders and beat the Swedes on the hands so that they would not do shit.

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[Quote] but they stood behind their shoulders and beat the Swedes on the hands so that they didn’t do shit. [/ quote]
:-D Look how it is! : lol: Well Duc this is the continuation of the Kapkom franchise, so they decided not to merge into scrap so much: gigi: and the Greens were strictly ordered to make a "drummer", because the Greens of "excellent students" still can't do it: gigi:

P
Paragraf 07.10.21

Here are new chips opened, here is the drive flooded. :)
[quote] the further the more abilities, the more fun.
plus, the landscapes of the ruined city are simply beautiful. [/ quote]
: agree: Especially when they give the ability to throw cars / stones / people with a cable. :)

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b],
drummer. what should have turned out. : agree:
Wolverine is not a masterpiece either. and the people like it en masse.
here the same.
and a purely Ginovsky Terminator - 4.7 from GT. yyyyy.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

and on 360 it is possible to transfer saves somehow ???
otherwise it is necessary.
I can't go through one place: (((((((((((

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

Jumping is some awful thing, they were too clever with speed. We'll have to suffer, the game is cool)

P
Paragraf 07.10.21

Eh, give me the one who set the checkpoints. : jisfd: I want to see how he will play the game at max difficulty. : twisted: And this radiation is terribly infuriating, I almost flew off there, after 5 seconds there is already a corpse. : dn:

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

By the way, yes - checkpoints are hellish here. Trukhardkor bln.

S
Serene 07.10.21

do not like:
+ checkpoints (either on the 1 st to the level, or even without them)
is not stored + after death (and should be!) collected bonuses, so gather them for the tenth time (at the risk of death) somehow does not pull
+ plot ridiculous (crap, solid clichés)
+ advertising inside (why? the budget was not enough?)
+ the voice of the protagonist (poses as Snake)
+ monotonous setting (destroyed city, destroyed city, destroyed city, well, quite a few caves )
+ horribly mediocre production of videos on the engine
+ graphics / physics / animation / music / AI did not cause absolutely any emotions
+ stupid gameplay - run forward, focusing on the yellow dot of the radar; jump, clinging in Spiderman style to virtually any surface; sometimes deal with enemies ...
5/10

P
Paragraf 07.10.21

By the way, if you, for example, stand on the roof and grab a falling object, then you will be pulled to the edge of the roof, and you can fall. :)