3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Bionic commando

The game for Xbox360 and PS3 from Capcom and Grin, the
original was released on the NES,

there were shots in HD
looks nice
[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/pop_image.html? G = 6769 & N = 1] http: //www.gamersyde .com / pop_image.html? G = 6769 & N = 1 [/ url]
trailer
[url = http: //gamemag.ru/? act = showart & id = 20255] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=20255 [ / url]
73 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mik 07.10.21

From the review [b] fist_exe [/ b], there is a strong association with Mirror's Edge, especially after this chunk:
[quote name = "fist_exe"] And all this beauty slips past most people unable to adapt to the game. The game is not difficult, it just gives too many reasons to smash the gamepad on the TV. And all because the mechanics are too good. It is correct, but it requires incredible nerves, the truth and the reward will be tangible. For all this torment, the game will show such views that I have not seen for a long time. It's too easy to get overexcited from the local landscapes. [/ quote]

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

[b] Mik [/ b], you can draw some parallels, but, in general, different projects. BC has much freer mechanics.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

how to kill a worm? : roll:

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], throw cars at him when he opens his mouth to shoot with a beam, then when he falls - clings with a rope and pulls until he throws up, then make death from above until it stops.

[spoil] but you can just shoot his head with cannons [/ spoil]

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b],
and it dies like that the first time.?
when his head fell, I shot him.
but did not have time to kill. he got up and his hp was restored: ((

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], don't look at hp, this strip is buggy normally) The bottom line is that you need to make death from above 2 times. that is, it will hook 2 times when it falls.

P
Paragraf 07.10.21

In this fight I noticed such garbage. If you shoot him in the mouth with a "shotgun", it will remove almost half of the healthbar, and if from a grenade launcher, then 4 times less, or at least I shot so obliquely. : confused:
Damn the game is kind of short. I thought that the moment you take that device is only half the game, but fig, 75% judging by the save. And I started playing and started getting high from the game. : sad:

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

I wanted to know a lot of cut scenes in the game ??? how is the production of video clips in the game in general ??? and wanted to know how the adventure is there ???

And who went through the game, who can say exactly how many hours the game will last ????

Сhilloid 07.10.21

[quote name = "- = Ruslan = -"] I wanted to know a lot of cut scenes in the game ??? how is the production of video clips in the game in general ??? and wanted to know how the adventure is there ???

And who went through the game, who can say exactly how many hours the game is ???? [/ quote]
no, sucks, the plot is shit.
4-6 hours for sure.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

all. passed. : D the
plot is not ice of course.
and there are few videos, obviously the budget is not big.
but the views and music are ok.
the final battle is not bad. for some reason I immediately remembered the Year of Var. :)

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

I bought the game on PS3, I don’t know what people told me I liked the game I don’t know only one thing why did the game get current ratings? the game is very subtle graphics very beautiful plot as a plot but isn't it the same in the movies? Personally, in May, I will say that the game is super and the game was not given a fair rating, the game should have at least got 8.0, I would have given 8.5.

A
Azzy 07.10.21

passed Bionics, awesome game! complicated moreover!
Graphics, design, sound, everything is at a good level, this is another confirmation of how many good games people lose
if it has a "score not nine". Of course, the scenario is trivial and simple, but they are not needed,
the game has a good atmosphere of old-school action movies and it is very pleasant to play the game, the
gameplay is varied, with all the Hardcore I want to play and play the game!
despite the fact that the game is conventionally divided into levels, the integrity of the world is not lost.
By the way, you can play the game in different ways, which adds replayability!

T
Tremere 07.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], how do you like multiplayer?