3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Bionic commando

The game for Xbox360 and PS3 from Capcom and Grin, the
original was released on the NES,

there were shots in HD
looks nice
[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/pop_image.html? G = 6769 & N = 1] http: //www.gamersyde .com / pop_image.html? G = 6769 & N = 1 [/ url]
trailer
[url = http: //gamemag.ru/? act = showart & id = 20255] http://gamemag.ru/?act=showart&id=20255 [ / url]
73 Comments
Sort by:
B
B1ohazard 07.10.21

[spoil] the fight with the worm made me happy [/ spoil], I liked the gardens and the forest, I really like the game

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

I didn't like it at all. Sad, boring. unreasonably difficult.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

yes, with difficulty and checkpoints, they were smart.
it was necessary to make the usual saves.
the game freaked out and threw.
I could not go through 500 thousand times one moment: (((((((((((

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b],
I just freaked out yesterday, after 20 minutes of playing)) with snipers ... idiocy ... Well, it would be interesting to play ..

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

Weaklings: gigi:

B
B1ohazard 07.10.21

What do you all have, is there a problem with these snipers ??? : confused:
I have them, how to do it was not done on hard (not commando) :?

PS: the ending is super!
[spoil] no happy end as usual.
[/ spoil]

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

At first I wanted to buy the game, then I changed my mind, the game SHLAK is a complete pancake, these GRINs ruined the whole game, it would be better if they made the game by themselves, that would be a masterpiece.

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

Here is a zhezh EPT, this fucking worm is already trying to fill up the 20th time: evil:: evil:: evil:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 5 minutes 50 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Are they kidding chtol? !? The worm could be felled with conventional weapons?!?!? Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

Passed through. Awesome game 8)

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

Damn, how did you all go through the moment where you need to get over these hanging mines, through the big speech.
there you still kill a flying robot.
I can not. it hooks up every other time: ((((((((((

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], this is in front of the warehouse chtol, in the evening already?

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

yes in the evening
what's next xs
before him a robot one flying

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], well, uh, there’s nothing complicated really, just if you’re not sure about the timing, you jump and stop at every mine. Those. swung, jumped, caught, stopped. Swung, jumped, caught, stopped.

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have passed this moment. : ads:
continue playing. : D
[b] fist_exe [/ b],
catch the plus sign in your turnips. : agree:

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

some primitive creativity)

[align = justify] Every year the games are getting easier and simpler. This is very cool and cool, in fact, a more or less normal person does not have to fuck himself, for several hours mastering the basics of the mechanics of the game. I have nothing against this, only in my soul sometimes, not often, of course, I want something so furious to tear my hair and swear in a voice. Last year NG2 coped with this role. It's time for him to accept the receiver.

The game is not really difficult. It's not about the number of enemies and their strength. It's not about 7 bosses in a row. It's about the mechanics itself. GRIN collected it simply grandiosely, without exaggeration. The idea is wildly simple - the player can cling to any surface at any time. Everything, actually. It is difficult to describe in words, rather resembles the immortal "rope" from Worms, and in many ways. It is also difficult to master it, in order to learn how to fly normally on the maps, you need to have steel eggs and a soft pillow at hand, for the timely splashing of the UGLYBLN into it. It is just as effective. Tarzan soar on a destroyed freeway in the rays of the scorching sun turns out to be fucking cool. But this is not so important either. Due to the amazing work of GRIN, who implemented this mechanic as correctly as possible, battles with enemies from dull little shots turn into a wild attraction of random oohs. Seriously, it's almost impossible to describe how incredible the battles here are. Despite serious restrictions on movement, the game provides total freedom in battles. Here the hero swings on a lamppost, jumps into the distance, clings to a huge water pipe, accelerates to great speed and jumps over a skyscraper, falls, throwing enemies to the side, clings to a building, jumps and makes a dozen shots in a jump. It somehow turns out silly in letters, until you try it yourself, you don't understand. clings to a huge water pipe, accelerates to great speed and jumps over a skyscraper, falls, scattering enemies, pushes to the side, clings to a building, bounces and makes a dozen shots in a jump. It somehow turns out silly in letters, until you try it yourself, you don't understand. clings to a huge water pipe, accelerates to great speed and jumps over a skyscraper, falls, scattering enemies, pushes to the side, clings to a building, jumps up and makes a dozen shots in a jump. It somehow turns out silly in letters, until you try it yourself, you don't understand.

And all this beauty slips by most people who are unable to adapt to the game. The game is not difficult, it just gives too many reasons to smash the gamepad on the TV. And all because the mechanics are too good. It is correct, but it requires incredible nerves, the truth and the reward will be tangible. For all this torment, the game will show such views that I have not seen for a long time. It's too easy to get overexcited from the local landscapes - a huge waterfall gushing from ruined skyscrapers; huge underground caves with such a living sky; huge marble statues against a backdrop of splashing foliage. And what is the final battle here. I still feel pleasure from her. But these are only landscapes, when it comes to flights between oil pipes - it becomes somehow completely obscenely cool.

No wonder I said that GRIN are great developers. No wonder CAPCOM entrusted them with such an uncommon project. They did one hundred percent. If you look at the studio's previous games, you can see that Bionic Commando is purely their game. She has a sparkling spark, an inner adamantium spring, and she is simply beautiful. This is exactly the kind when, despite the crooked checkpoints, the modest setting and other important omissions for all sorts of smart people, you want to kiss the developers on the feet, it is so beautiful. My own private masterpiece. [/ Align]

-
- = Ruslan = - 07.10.21

That the game is really cool in the game a lot of drive ??? or play once and forget ????

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[b] fist_exe [/ b],
there will be 7 bosses in a row ??? : shock:: sad:
oh shchi.
I feel I'm still swearing here.
and so I agree. the game is good, the views and landscapes are really lovely sight.

f
fist_exe 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], no) 7 bosses is an allusion to ng2)

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

ahh. Ugh.
scared: gigi:

L
LancerFox 07.10.21

Hmmm, apparently it is worth ordering from the shop ... because they give a free figure of Nathan there.