3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Saints row 2

Check out the first screenshots:
[url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? Sid = 46184 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]
By the way, you can see motiki and helicopters, although the graphics are not very cool :) ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sultan 07.10.21

Fly away! : D

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

fine. I hope the pollock will be livelier. and you won't need to earn respect: dn:

R
ReDoX 07.10.21

By the way, I still do not understand what the city is ... Some kind of village ... It does not seem like it looks like Vegas: confused:

s
scar-raver 07.10.21

Class!!! We were very pleased with the screenshots! When does it come out ?!

M
Meth 07.10.21

The first part was one of the best GTA clones.
The screens are kind of beautiful. If only they did a normal gait at GG, she wildly annoyed me in the 1st part.

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

I hope sane physics will be done

R
ReDoX 07.10.21

In the first part, physics was the main horse of the game! Great physics! What was missing in GTA ...

B
Big boss 07.10.21

[b] ReDoX [/ b],
In the first, physics sometimes stuck ...: gigi:

W
Wolver 07.10.21

"Stuffing" respect in the 1st part spoiled the whole impression, it did not even go through to the end.

R
ReDoX 07.10.21

[Quote] "Stuffing" respect in the 1st part spoiled the whole impression, it didn't even go through to the end. [/ quote]
Yeah, I agree.
It would be better not to invent a bicycle, but to completely copy the GTA concept.

A
AloneHunter 07.10.21

In the first part, one moment is very memorable when I rammed the car in the forehead in my convertible. The driver flew out through the glass and settled in the back seat of my convertible ^ _ ^

s
scar-raver 07.10.21

[off] [b] AloneHunter [/ b], gee :) I had a similar moment in Flatout Ultimate Carnage :) Almost before the finish, I collided with another car, the defka driver flew out through the glass and flew into the interior of my broken-down car, stuck between the front and rear seats :)) So I brought it right to the finish line :) [/ off]

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

I'm waiting for the
release scheduled for 2008 :)

S
Sultan 07.10.21

The bikes look cool! : love:

M
Meth 07.10.21

[off] [quote name = "AloneHunter"] In the first part I remember very much one moment when I rammed the car in my forehead in my convertible. The driver flew out through the glass and settled in the back seat of my convertible ^ _ ^ [/ quote]
lol this is realism :-D
how did he get stuck in scripts or really sat down? [/ off]

A
AloneHunter 07.10.21

[quote] Offtopic, this text is not related to the topic. It is not recommended to abuse it:

"AloneHunter" wrote:

In the first part, I remember very much one moment when I rammed a car in my convertible in the forehead. The driver flew out through the glass and settled in the back seat of my convertible ^ _ ^

lol this is realism

and how did he
get stuck in the scripts or really sat down? [/ quote] He rode back and forth in gray there, the ragdoll doll ^ _ ^. Then he flew out when I flew off the road

S
Sultan 07.10.21

It looks like helicopters appeared, judging by the screenshots. : roll:

k
kostyle 07.10.21

the game will be better than gta4, IMHO: roll:

S
Sultan 07.10.21

[b] kostyle [/ b], GTAIV it will be a legendary gear, because. all the others are clones of GTA. : wink:

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

GTA4 will tear the seinst ro to shreds
in vain they started a sequel)))