3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Saints row 2

Check out the first screenshots:
[url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? Sid = 46184 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]
By the way, you can see motiki and helicopters, although the graphics are not very cool :) ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[Quote] but what about the trinket store, it says that this is not the type for the preview version! [/ quote]
how to understand this ??

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

Blink 55 I don't have that shit, it's all gut

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

in general, okay.
I will download.
and then the opinions are different for everyone.
someone says better than GTA and blah blah blah .......
if it's really a kind of GTA SA in HD. then good.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 38 minutes 58 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

and by the way, have the check points appeared ??
I was just dropped off, in the 1st. the whole mission to re-pass if where it is dead.
it's just a kick-ass.
and the sight was made normal from behind the shoulder ??
or is it still a wolf cub - a moron, running around spinning?

S
Sinsemor 07.10.21

In general, I do not know what everyone admires here, the game is complete slag. The graphics are already poor, complemented by animation of the level of an average project in 2000, half of the options with clothes were removed, replacing it with the ability to paint it yourself ... The cars are made as in EA SKATE, if not worse (although here they will have a more important role). The fist-fighting system was stupidly ruined by adding their own combo inserts, but removing the norms of things (not to mention the fact that it is not normal to hit on the run). The damage to the cars seems to be even worse than it was in the first part (while in GTA4 everything is gorgeous). I won't say anything about physics at all) I have better physics on my phone in the rally game) With all this, the game still manages to lose FPS at some stages (of course, this was also in GTA4, but there are still good graphics and gorgeous animation).

K
Kotomoto 07.10.21

GTA tears up this game in all respects. Animation is shit, graphics are not a fountain, physics too .. There is nothing to compare with GTA4.

A
AloneHunter 07.10.21

Animation is shit, graphics are shit, physics too. But it's more interesting to play than in GTA 4: gigi:

S
Sultan 07.10.21

I liked the game, it's so funny. : roll:

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

[quote name = "AloneHunter"] Animation is shit, graphics are shit, physics too. But it's more interesting to play than in GTA 4: gigi: [/ quote] facial animation is true, the graphics are excellent, the physics-hawk is
more interesting to play than in any of the GTA

M
Momentum 07.10.21

The game is excellent, it is very fun to play, much more fun than in GTA4, you just need to play and not make unnecessary comparisons ... by the
way, there really is a freeze ... 1 time at the very beginning the game just hung tight ...

b
bobart 07.10.21

"do not make unnecessary comparisons ..." +100
how to compare "do not threaten South Central" (or
whatever it is) and at least with "scarface")))

I
Igor @ K 07.10.21

Very conflicting opinions ... I am thinking of taking it or not ...: dfsf:

A
AloneHunter 07.10.21

gravemaker
Well, the hawk after euphoria does not look at all) The front one is excellent, but the environment is a little disappointing, but in general the rules, and it's much more interesting to play than in the same GTA: agree:

S
Sultan 07.10.21

Passed the game. I liked it more than the first part and GTA IV. Everything is very cinematic. Especially missions for Roni. Such battles on katanas and plot twists .... I liked the ending och. Especially secret mission. I hope there will be a continuation. : roll:

S
StopCloud 07.10.21

Compare with GTA will be in a different topic. If the debate goes further, which is better / worse than GTA or SR 2, there will be previous ones.

G
Guest 07.10.21

[b] Igor @ K [/ b],
[url = http: //www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/939458.asp] http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/939458.asp [/ url]

S
Sultan 07.10.21

I see the game has pretty high marks ....: roll:

s
scar-raver 07.10.21

Wow, what grades! Not in vain, it means that I have been waiting for the game since the time of the first part! I'll take it! :))) When will she be there on PS3?

T
Tremere 07.10.21

Lamer's question, is the game officially released? I don't want to be lured into live.

s
scar-raver 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], no, it didn't seem to come out yet ...

L
Lite 07.10.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], Not yet. :)