3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDoX 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Saints row 2

Check out the first screenshots:
[url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? Sid = 46184 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]
By the way, you can see motiki and helicopters, although the graphics are not very cool :) ...
124 Comments
Sort by:
m
muxa 07.10.21

Cain

Yes, suspicious. Before that, I'm in all releases until the office. release and drove niche. Maybe preparations for a new wave of bans really begin.

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

Enough to believe in myths, there will be no bans for an early game in Wed2

already played almost 20 hours, 25 percent passed, unrealistic flight: D

C
Cain 07.10.21

oh how many times have we heard this from you :-D

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b],
they write to torrents.
that there is a direct letter coming, like thanks for stolen your gametrag, we will send the MC.

P
Petty 07.10.21

My question is: is it possible to steal a train in the game?

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], they sent it to me :) I threw a quote
this is prank, nothing special, but funny

Cain everyone has his own IMHO

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

Prank ??
that is, really nobody is boiling over ??
but what about freezes, people complain.

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], prank) would like-everyone was already banned
there are hangs, someone is dumb

b
bobart 07.10.21

There are oversights, but only at the beginning of the game. then everything is fine.
while...

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

and with russ sabami not namitsya ??
and then xs download do not download now.

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

[b] Blink 55 [/ b], not planned

R
ReDoX 07.10.21

Well, then, I played 2 couples with a classmate in this subject (the box itself was not sewn). After 20 minutes of gamania, I declare with firm confidence to my IMHU that CP2 has surpassed GTA4 by a head, and there are many reasons for this. Firstly, CP2 is really desirable and really interesting to play. The developers did not follow in the footsteps of the new GTA line, did not make all the fundamental elements of the gameplay either realistic, or cut them out completely. In CP2, a madhouse on the streets, chases, shootouts, crash damage look exactly like that, for which everyone loved the old gtakhs. No realism, just a thrill and nothing else. The principle "the more, the better" worked 100%, it was nice to see new modes of transport in the sequel. The possibilities of the document, we can say that this is a CP squared. Graphics-pleased, although I don't care, in this regard, I am not demanding (even in the CA I consider the graph to be excellent, to say nothing of the next gene). The soundtrack pleased me, unlike GTA4 where not a single radio station was remembered, in CP2 at least something remained in my head in the form of humming the melodies I liked. Rollers on the engine, vidos in general, at a very high level. The city is huge, the developers did not lie saying that it is 1.5 more slaves than the original. The main thing is architecture, frankly speaking, I didn’t have hopes for variety in this regard (and in CP1 everything was rather meager), but at the exit the town impressed me. I’ll still play, I’ll write something (I haven’t entered the plot, but it is, and it’s worked out quite well, judging by the plot), while this is pure reckless adrenaline gameplay in the spirit of GTA3, where everything is both allowed and prohibited. Unlike GTA4, where not a single radio station was remembered, in CP2 at least something remained in my head in the form of humming the melodies I liked. Rollers on the engine, vidos in general, at a very high level. The city is huge for the campaign, the developers did not lie saying that it is 1.5 more slaves than the original. The main thing is architecture, frankly speaking, I didn’t have any hopes for variety in this regard (and in CP1 everything was rather poor), but at the exit the town impressed me. I’ll still play, I’ll write something (I haven’t entered the plot, but it is, and it’s worked out quite well, judging by the plot), while this is pure reckless adrenaline gameplay in the spirit of GTA3, where everything is both allowed and prohibited. Unlike GTA4, where not a single radio station was remembered, in CP2 at least something remained in my head in the form of humming the melodies I liked. Rollers on the engine, vidos in general, at a very high level. The city is huge for the campaign, the developers did not lie saying that it is 1.5 more slaves than the original. The main thing is architecture, frankly speaking, I didn’t have hopes for variety in this regard (and in CP1 everything was rather meager), but at the exit the town impressed me. I’ll still play, I’ll write something (I didn’t get into the plot, but it’s worked out quite well, judging by the plot), while this is pure reckless adrenaline gameplay in the spirit of GTA3, where everything is both allowed and forbidden. The city is huge for the campaign, the developers did not lie saying that it is 1.5 more slaves than the original. The main thing is architecture, frankly speaking, I didn’t have any hopes for variety in this regard (and in CP1 everything was rather poor), but at the exit the town impressed me. I’ll still play, I’ll write something (I didn’t get into the plot, but it’s worked out quite well, judging by the plot), while this is pure reckless adrenaline gameplay in the spirit of GTA3, where everything is both allowed and forbidden. The city is huge, the developers did not lie saying that it is 1.5 more slaves than the original. The main thing is architecture, frankly speaking, I didn’t have hopes for variety in this regard (and in CP1 everything was rather meager), but at the exit the town impressed me. I’ll still play, I’ll write something (I haven’t entered the plot, but it is, and it’s worked out quite well, judging by the plot), while this is pure reckless adrenaline gameplay in the spirit of GTA3, where everything is both allowed and prohibited.
GTA4 game has surpassed. Polybas.

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 17 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Haven't used co-op yet, if everything is there as I imagine, then there will be a BOMB and one of the best games of the year.

a
artem32 07.10.21

GTA4 didn’t give up, the game was shit

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

[b] artem32 [/ b], well, spat and kicked to death

B
Beloved and respected by 07.10.21

[b] artem32 [/ b], 100 pounds you didn't even play it

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

that's what Pts like about this game is the setting of screensavers, sometimes it's just excellent, battles on katanas and a firefight at the same time, this
is a sack in GTA this was not even possible

P
PCgamer! 07.10.21

you like any slag, I remember your admiration 2worlds :-D

s
scar-raver 07.10.21

Gee, judging by your descriptions, it really rules :))) No wonder I waited :) Damn, we must take :) Where to get money from. Well, I also want to take Mercenaries 2 ...

R
ReDoX 07.10.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], justify what SR2 is for you personally slag.

s
scar-raver 07.10.21

[b] ReDoX [/ b], aka PC Gamer ... most likely hasn't played yet, since the game hasn't appeared on the PC yet.