3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Continuation of the most popular musical arcade. Now, by the way, and on the pc.

[b] Developer: [/ b] Neversoft (Aspyr Media for PC & Mac)
[b] Publisher: [/ b] Activision
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Mac
[b] Genre: [/ b] Music video game
[b] Release: [/ b] October 29, 07 The

face of the game will be Slash - the famous guitarist of Guns'n'Roses.

Song List:
* “3's and 7's” - Queens of the Stone Age
* “Avalancha” - H
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

A demo will appear in live tomorrow: jksfd:
And the release in Europe is already on November 23

K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21

So isn't it October 29th? Or is it only in the USA?

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote] Nov 23 [/ quote]
: gigi:

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

[b] KalbasNICK [/ b],
[url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? sid = 46946 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]
[url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? sid = 46958 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]

K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21

An image appeared, Region Free.

K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21

Played a little. Impressions, frankly, are the same as from the previous parts. Very positive that is. Among the innovations, I will note the exciting boss battles. The tracklist is very good. I'm not overjoyed.

IGN shipped both the X360 and PS3 version 8.9.

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

Played. Yeah, this time you definitely can't do without a guitar. When I barely pulled muse with a starpaver with xs of any attempt on the hard drive, suspicions had already crept in that there would be quite a PPC further. On slayers, somewhere around 35 percent was thrown out, Metallica will not play at all with such swotting at the end: (Well, what speed should your fingers be interesting?

O
OkaRin 07.10.21

[b] KalbasNICK [/ b], [quote] exciting boss battles. [/ quote]
And how are they implemented))?
Bliin, we must also take the game on X360 :) ...

K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21

[b] Taelsien [/ b], each plays a certain section of the track. Starpaver is replaced by various subtleties for the opponent (an increase in the number of notes, jamming of some buttons, etc.) The idea is that the boss's "rock" scale drops to a critical point and he fails the track.

It's hard without a guitar, I agree. Where can you buy from us?

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

So, after an hour of sitting in practice, the slayer was defeated, by 3 stars for now, though :), Eric Johnson was easily played with 97% hitting 5 stars, Iron Maiden was passed by 4 stars the second time, and One by cunning rotations of the joystick and competent using Starpaver, one was brought to 78%, I mean, they threw me out at 78%: sad:, but I think I just did not have time to unfold the joy properly, there the solo starts further, I think I would have mastered a little further :) But there it is generally felt a serious delay, in moments like this

. __.

that's where the two points have to be pressed slightly with a delay, after they have passed under the crosshair on the screen, otherwise they are not counted. Xs, maybe this is a special set of developers against such cunning players with joysticks who downloaded the game from torrents, like almost everything went through, but if you want to play further, buy at least a guitar from us: lol:

PS damn my fingers ...

s
shell 07.10.21

the list is awesome, just do the killers on the list of rock legends? : confused:

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

That's it, the game was played on hard, on Saturday I arranged a gathering with friends with a girl and a beer, everyone dragged through! :) Then, after seeing off the people and returning at one o'clock in the morning, he played for 3 calls with breaks to rest his hands One, today all day in the morning he tried to overwhelm the boss , times since the 40th it was possible :) Through the Fire and Flames was played by 79% on the 2nd try, the weekend was not in vain! eight)

S
Serene 07.10.21

hehe, questions:
1. what is the difference between the guitar that comes in the 2nd part from the one that comes with the 3rd part ???
2.Does the guitar fit from the 2nd part to the 3rd part ??? does the guitar from the 2nd movement fit the Rock Band ???
3.Does the guitar fit from the 3rd part to the 2nd part ??? Does the 3rd movement guitar fit the Rock Band ???

S
Serene 07.10.21

Rock Band - got 9.4 from IGN
so what about my questions ... ???

S
Serene 07.10.21

[quote name = "Hedgehogs"] hehe, questions:
1. what is the difference between the guitar that comes with the 2nd part from the one that comes with the 3rd part ???
2.Does the guitar fit from the 2nd part to the 3rd part ??? does the guitar from the 2nd movement fit the Rock Band ???
3.Does the guitar fit from the 3rd part to the 2nd part ??? Does the guitar from the 3rd part fit the Rock Band ??? [/ quote]
okay, figs with this Rock Band (the release in Europe is already planned for the 1st quarter of 2007, and the American version was not Region Free)
please answer just one question
if I buy Guitar Hero 2 (there seems to be a guitar with a wire), then will the included guitar fit the 3rd part ??????????????

K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21

[b] Jerzy [/ b], in theory. On zy2, the guitar from the first part to the second came up. On the box, it will probably work too.

A
Azzy 07.10.21

I went through everything without problems on Easy, all except Slayer ... Teri King ... Wow ...
I later opened this song in Guitar Pro, the same tin as he plays it!
in principle, I am grateful to the developers of the game for not including more than one turn of the metal group, since I would have died for sure even on Easy: D

zs. I have nothing against paver, on the contrary, I even love)))

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], as there is no paver, and dragonforce? In the credits that you play, and in the bonus section after passing it opens.
By the way, I'm already quite passable on the extreme cult of personality and just excellent cliffs of Dover :)

p
pakadum 07.10.21

Don't you know in Russia you can already buy it somewhere?

A
Azzy 07.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b], I meant who the thread From the Grandees Tipo Halovin, Rhapsody or Gamarei ... hands will fall off on rhapsodies for sure :-D there
will be extra money I will buy a din with a guitar)))

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

[b] Azz [/ b], try One play on the pad, without a guitar, on hard, at least in practice (I'm silent about extreme :)), the left hand will fall off in the same way :)