3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Continuation of the most popular musical arcade. Now, by the way, and on the pc.

[b] Developer: [/ b] Neversoft (Aspyr Media for PC & Mac)
[b] Publisher: [/ b] Activision
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Mac
[b] Genre: [/ b] Music video game
[b] Release: [/ b] October 29, 07 The

face of the game will be Slash - the famous guitarist of Guns'n'Roses.

Song List:
* “3's and 7's” - Queens of the Stone Age
* “Avalancha” - H
124 Comments
Sort by:
H
Humble 07.10.21

And he already) Tomorrow he will definitely do fshoke kada we go to him with 2 guitars zavalimso)

J
John Davis 07.10.21

Campaign, stuck on hard in Japan o_O This is tough. Before i Forget and other Strickens. But I will try, maybe what happens.

H
Humble 07.10.21

I'm still afraid of hard climbing 0_o. While the medium is bullshit. But my skill is already noticeably higher.

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

Before I forget on extrem the tin is full, I barely pass some places, 3 stars so far, but a particularly bright moment when the music is muffled and the soloist is mumbling quietly, just the eyes are spreading :) on extrem, only solo I mess up frankly :)

F
FreeFCA 07.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], and never came in, scoundrel
[quote] February 10, 2008, 0:56 [/ quote]
at that moment I watched the Gangster and was sober as glass)

H
Humble 07.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b], how long have you been playing, what have you switched to an expert?
[b] FreeFCA [/ b], yes yes, tell us here)

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

[b] Humble [/ b], since August somewhere :) Then I bought parts 1 and 2, but I can’t play all the songs on it, we don’t sell guitars anywhere here, I have to squirm with the pad, some songs are physically

Due to the limitations of the pad, it is impossible to play on the Expert Advisor , the same One or Knights of Cydonia: ( PS: I've recorded the stricken on video now, 5 stars, 95%, 369142 score, I'll upload it to YouTube at night ... I screwed up solo as always :)

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b],
Why is it harder to gamble from the pad? It's easier for me))

Yes, Stricen is tough))) but Medium didn't pass the first time 8) I've

never been able to beat Slash and the Devil on the guitar (I haven't tried it on the pad), but Morello did it on the pad: gigi :
What strategy can you give? I do this - I catch the bonus, wait for the boss to get to his own and shoot the discharge)) he does not have time to catch him, etc. But all the same, something like this tactic does not work, because when there is a parallel game, I do not have time to look at his neck and notice the bonuses ... so he does me: sad:

Y
Yezhik 07.10.21

I save up three bonuses, and when the boss gets a cut, I take turns throwing it off ...

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[youtube] http://youtube.com/watch?v=6kzzeDkaNnI [/ youtube]
does not really apply to gh3, but it's worth thinking about
[spoil] this glitch, not a person is playing [/ spoil]

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

[b] Timsonic [/ b], and you try to rattle the introduction to the Knights of Cydonia on the pad at least on hard so that the old paver is not used, or press the triple buttons simultaneously in the same striken. Yes, and the fingers begin to fall off faster) On the guitar, squeezed the combination and jerk it with your right hand, and on the pad brr ...
Slash immediately passed, he suffered for a long time on the devil, in general, survive the beginning and save 3 nasty things to him, start them all somewhere at 3.15 use + yuzai immediately new ones as soon as you pick them up. I can make a video but the current is on hard, I did not pass it on a medium :)

T
Timsonic 07.10.21

[b] Yezhik [/ b], [b] Eastwood [/ b],
thank you, I'll try this! : agree:: gigi:
[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b],
and who plays then?

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

hard and pad - things are not compatible (unless you are of course not an awkward pkshnik (I respect)) :) So far I am limited to only demo ...
Question: is it worth downloading full without a guitar? Or is it better to wait for it? (or better yet, rock band ... dreams-dreams)

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] hard and pad are incompatible things (unless of course you are a hellish pkshnik (I respect)) :) For now, I limit myself to only demo ...
Question: is it worth downloading full without a guitar? Or is it better to wait for it? (or even better, a rock band ... dreams-dreams) [/ quote]
not worth it. better right away with a guitar
and RB shit. it is much lighter than gh3 and the rest is so be it, modern popsnya. there are kanesh good songs, but not. but the guitar there is better than those of the rx. it is bigger and heavier and looks better.

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], umm ... thanks: agree: when will guitar 3 arrive at the box? in our rush (in Muscovy ???)

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

[url = http: //youtube.com/watch? v = VcOUJpUd5mk] http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcOUJpUd5mk [/ url] in
short, while you spat a lot on traffic here and posted it now, check it out :)

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] [b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], ummm ... thanks: agree: when will guitar 3 arrive at boxing? here in Russia (in Muscovy ???) [/ quote]
Well, I've already seen it a couple of times and bought it for sales. In short, you need to call the shops. the same gamepark, calling them 3 shops on the hump and the rest, then the white wind can. somewhere it will definitely be. they just bring a maximum of the guitar to the boutiques once a week. take a tuesday or thursday for the hump.

K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21

[quote name = "Eastwood"] http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcOUJpUd5mk in
short, while you spat a lot on traffic here and posted it now, please check it out :) [/ quote]
Monstro, however.

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b], monster simply: agree:

F
FreeFCA 07.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b], killer beast! o_0