3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KalbasNICK 07.10.21 10:04 pm

Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Continuation of the most popular musical arcade. Now, by the way, and on the pc.

[b] Developer: [/ b] Neversoft (Aspyr Media for PC & Mac)
[b] Publisher: [/ b] Activision
[b] Platforms: [/ b] PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, Mac
[b] Genre: [/ b] Music video game
[b] Release: [/ b] October 29, 07 The

face of the game will be Slash - the famous guitarist of Guns'n'Roses.

Song List:
* “3's and 7's” - Queens of the Stone Age
* “Avalancha” - H
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Azzy 07.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b], on a PC with a joystick, in my opinion ...

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

Oh, are you on the pc?) Well, in any case, try it. Just stock up on a spare keyboard :) In general, I don’t know how control was implemented on a PC by default, but people advise assigning colored buttons to f1-5, old paver and whammy to PagtUp and PageDown, take the keyboard in hand and turn the keys away from you, you get something- something similar to a licensed guitar, less current :)

A
Azzy 07.10.21

hmm, there was such a thought)))

E
Eastwood 07.10.21

[url = http: //youtube.com/watch? v = VxiJ24sKitI] http://youtube.com/watch?v=VxiJ24sKitI [/ url]
I play Cliffs of Dover extrim, photographed it :) Not perfect, of course, but All 5 stars and 95% not bad in my opinion :)

n
nTrophy 07.10.21

mediocre only, not medicore;)
well done

X
Xopek 07.10.21

Fuh, finally passed ... Damn about Through The Fire And Flames broke all his fingers, pleased like an elephant, still a fun and nerdy game ... I'm waiting for Rock Band and GH4: shock: In the meantime, I’ll go through part 2 again: razz:

A
Azzy 07.10.21

[b] Eastwood [/ b],: agree: Mega cool !!! take a real guitar!

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

decided to take the din with the guitar, but there is one question. Will the guitar work in a rock band, if anyone has a thread of infa in this regard?

X
Xopek 07.10.21

[b] EVIL DEVIL [/ b], 360 version of guitars seems to be compatible ([url = http: //www.amazon.com/Guitar-guitar-compatible-Band-software/forum/Fx36V6DYQXY1PX0/Tx2UM2OR9NXNNVN/1? _encoding = UTF8 & asin = B000TT2D0M] On the Amazon in the castomer, they write so [/ url]), PS3 no :(
[url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/news/21476/] http://www.gamemag.ru/news / 21476 / [/ url]

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[b] Xopek [/ b], shiiiiikarno, as comrade cartman would say. I will order hay then

E
Elminster 07.10.21

and a guitar from 3 to 2 Hiro guitars? I just think to go through 3 first, and then try 2. and the rock band have their own bass guitars, drums and microphones there. Will you be sure to buy a guitar or a pridetz 2?) and can you still buy a disc with a game without a guitar, for example, Hiro 2 guitars?

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

guitar for boxing we work with all 3 sounds, here the current guitar of a rock band works only with the game itself, with rx no. The second part was brought in officially for PS2.
damn gaypark zhopskaya office, threw a damn, who knows where you can buy a bundle for boxing?

V
Vincent_Palmer 07.10.21

people, and any of you tried on the European PS3 to gamble in Guitar Hero 2? - works fine: no brakes, the guitar is detected? .. and then you never know this damn "backward compatibility" ..)

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

Who knows where the gamma came from? Has someone already bought the game + guitar?

Y
Yezhik 07.10.21

Yesterday I got my own version for Wii.
The thing is gorgeous.

s
sp1ky 07.10.21

for how much did you take for the viiki? with a guitar?

J
John Davis 07.10.21

For a long time, the question has been gnawing: how does the game on the Wii work WITHOUT a guitar?

And immediately the second: how is the remote control that is inserted into the guitar involved?

Y
Yezhik 07.10.21

1. Press the buttons on the vimout, how else ...
2. Motion sensors - turning on StarPower by lifting the guitar up, vibration - when the charge is ready to turn on StarPower and during StarPower action, the speaker - emits a nasty "trymts" when you screw it up.

[b] sp1ky [/ b], 2300 p. With a guitar.

J
John Davis 07.10.21

***1. You press the buttons on the vimout, how else ... ***

I need details. On PS2 everything is clear, but the Wii joypad is a very specific device :)

*** 2. Motion sensors - turning on StarPower by lifting the guitar up, vibration - when the charge is ready to turn on StarPower and during the action of StarPower, the speaker - emits a nasty "trymts" when you screw it up. ***
Does it give at least a little new sensations or far-fetched?

Y
Yezhik 07.10.21

What are the details? Buttons - they are buttons in Africa too ...
Do you need a full layout? Well ... Catch
Cross up - StarPover
Cross right - red
B - green
A - yellow
1 - blue
2 - Orange
Shake vimout - Wammy bar ...

On new sensations will not say anything, I have not played the other version ...
Everything suits me - well, if only the vibration during the action of StarPower, IMHO, is not needed, but everything else is normal. "Trymts" is especially appropriate :)