3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beoring 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Army of two

Is there anything new about this game, except for one screen?
124 Comments
Sort by:
c
czpukmen 07.10.21

[b] Lain [/ b], there is protection, here are the screenshots: [url = http: //www.worthplaying.com/article.php? sid = 44835 & mode = thread & order = 0] http://www.worthplaying.com/ article.php ... ad & order = 0 [/ url]

L
Lain 07.10.21

New screenshots ...
[url = http: //www.gamersyde.com/news_4950_en.html] http://www.gamersyde.com/news_4950_en.html [/ url]
graphics already look better ... ..

S
Sultan 07.10.21

The game is 100% hit! : D

B
Bonker 07.10.21

[quote name = "Sultan"] The game is 100% hit! : D [/ quote] Not a fact.
I watched a preview on some French site there they noted that:

1. The environment is not destructible.
2.Timwork only on the first 2 levels is just a little bit farther.
Let's see what will happen in the full version.

A
Alec 07.10.21

When is the release of this miracle?

R
ReDoX 07.10.21

Uncertain 2007 end.

g
gravemaker 07.10.21

11/15/07
November 15 shorter

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

[quote name = "ReDoX"] Uncertain end of 2007. [/ quote]
About two months ago they announced the exact release date of the game, actually the grave has already answered: D
I'm honestly for the game, all the same EA :?

A
AfinA 07.10.21

I'm really looking forward to the game, it looks stronger than many shooters in the videos, but the complete lack of PR on the part of the publisher confuses.
This is all the more incomprehensible, since the publisher is still EA ...
PS This is all the more incomprehensible, since EA is very fond of making sequels, and here I am simply at a loss about EA's policy.

L
Lain 07.10.21

all ..: ass: full ..

moved to 08 ...
[quote] Army of Two will throw gamers into hot spots ripped from current day headlines where they will utilize unique TWO man strategies and tactics while seamlessly transitioning between playing with intelligent Partner AI ( PAI) and a live player. Originally scheduled for Nov. 13, EA's Frank Gibeau revealed Army of Two is getting pushed until early 2008, to give the devs more time to polish it up. [/ Quote]

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

Well, okay. Fortunately, there are a bunch of games: D You can't go through all of them with a strong desire: (I hope to transfer somewhere thread for the summer. Tama has not been seen games yet. Let it come out then :)

A
Anakin 07.10.21

It's a pity. But you won't be bored even without her ..

G
GuessWho 07.10.21

[quote] Army of Two will throw gamers into hot spots ripped from current day headlines where they will utilize unique TWO man strategies and tactics while seamlessly transitioning between playing with intelligent Partner AI (PAI) and a live player. Originally scheduled for Nov. 13, EA's Frank Gibeau revealed Army of Two is getting pushed until early 2008, to give the devs more time to polish it up. [/ quote]
First GTA4, now Army of Two ?! Goats,! @ # $% .. No words, only emotions .. :(

[size = 67] Neg. Alchemiss [/ size]

B
Bonker 07.10.21

Hey, of course, next to CoD4 and K&L, she has nothing to catch. GeoW clone set in the Middle East.

L
Lain 07.10.21

do not let the boh K&L still endure ...: sad:

S
Sultan 07.10.21

Mlyn well, what the hell ?! : kdsfot:

m
mjlame 07.10.21

[off] [quote name = "Lain"] don't let the boh K&L endure ...: sad: [/ quote] It's even worse, the rumor on the network that K&L has canceled the co-op. It would have been better if they had been transferred than that. [/ Off]

M
Momentum 07.10.21

it's okay to polish it, release it when there are fewer hits on the nose!

D
Dan4MerC 07.10.21

[quote name = "Lain"] everything ..: ass: full ..

moved to 08 ...
[quote] Army of Two will throw gamers into hot spots ripped from current day headlines where they will utilize unique TWO man strategies and tactics while seamlessly transitioning between playing with intelligent Partner AI (PAI) and a live player. Originally scheduled for Nov. 13, EA's Frank Gibeau revealed Army of Two is getting pushed until early 2008, to give the devs more time to polish it up. [/ Quote] [/ quote]
Hooray, I'm glad they moved: pra:

d
detroitwut 07.10.21

Me too :) Extra money appeared 8) Now, instead of army of that, I'll take about street.