3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beoring 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Army of two

Is there anything new about this game, except for one screen?
124 Comments
Sort by:
n
n1nj4 p0w3r 07.10.21

[quote name = "El Diablo"] [b] n1nj4 p0w3r [/ b], so I wrote - 99%. GeoV and a few other games are a pleasant exception rather than a regularity.
And the quality of the AI ​​does not depend on the release date of the game, but on the IQ of the developers and the coefficient of straightness of hands. For some reason, it doesn't seem to me that those who have created a game with a squalid graph and sluggish gameplay rejoice at a phenomenal AI. I want, of course, but it's hard to believe.

E
El diablo 07.10.21

[b] n1nj4 p0w3r [/ b], well, let's hope that they decided to pull up the game of the "so-so" level to the level of "strong average" or higher, and not fight in fruitless attempts to breathe a spark of life into their game.

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

[b] n1nj4 p0w3r [/ b], the code stands out for its intense and fun gameplay. In AoT, the fly died playing this miracle.
The only thing that will be cool is to play a couple of evenings with a friend on the same console ... or once again go through GEOV. Kane & Lynch is there. ze chois from es.
[quote] "did not play? do not rate"
[/ quote]
I did not give her anything. the game of the brand on the brand without a twist. why waste time on it? And customization, yes, before that I have not seen a single game with this feature: D
[quote] It turns out that you just hammered into your head that a galyk game and stubbornly follow this path)
[/ quote]
Are you my neighbor by chance? You know what I hammered in, what I didn't: shock:

All this is strange. Protect a known secondary product without relying on anything.

n
n1nj4 p0w3r 07.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], and what can not be intense gameplay here?)

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

[b] n1nj4 p0w3r [/ b], well, why buy Call of duty 4 for the second time / insert another name of your choice? :)
Apparently the donkey wants cabbage, he will undoubtedly get it.
But for the gaming industry, this project didn’t give up. A clone from a renowned publisher, nothing more.

x
xaxatun 07.10.21

damn, well, so somebody played? or just sharpen the fringes?

n
n1nj4 p0w3r 07.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] [b] n1nj4 p0w3r [/ b], well, why buy Call of duty 4 a second time / insert another name of your choice? :)
Apparently the donkey wants cabbage, he will undoubtedly get it.
But for the gaming industry, this project didn’t give up. A clone from a renowned publisher, nothing else.

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

[off] [b] n1nj4 p0w3r [/ b], yes already downloaded, probably. now there is no way to play ([/ off]

c
czpukmen 07.10.21

I played around. I liked the game, even very much.

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

Like there, the customization of the weapon is not bad. those who played, tell me plz. shcha simple without a pig I'm sitting ((((

R
Renamon 07.10.21

You know. And I liked it. Even more.
Very dynamic, and apparently well thought out. (I'm not sure yet, since I only completed the training and the first mission. Judging by them, everything is cool). You need to interact with your partner, rather, at the moments determined by the "scenario", the rest of the time everything is limited to switching the attention of opponents to yourself / your partner - that very Agro. I was surprised by the controls - incredibly convenient, the scope is much more accurate than in most shooters that I have played. But the game does not look very good - everything is as in the screenshots)
In general, this is how I expected to see The Club, except, of course, partners.

[quote name = "chzpukmen"] Played around. I liked the game, even very much. [/ Quote]
Hey)))

d
detroitwut 07.10.21

HM. we will take. they say there is nothing. let's run. : fps:
yes, and they seem to be easy to get: ksfdi:

c
czpukmen 07.10.21

[Quote] it seems that the customization of the weapon is not bad. those who played, tell me plz. schA easy without blanks sit (((([/ quote]
You can purchase an under-barrel shotgun, grenade launcher, silencer, butt. The choice is not very large. Pistols there completely modified, in general kastomayz there and it is pretty good.
[off]
[quote]
Hey ))) [/ quote]
Oh, you scoundrel, put the copyright: gigi: [/ off]

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

[b] czpukmen [/ b], well, what's wrong with the plot?
I don't want to play without it: jhi:

R
Renamon 07.10.21

[b] detroitwut [/ b], yeah, for completing the first mission they gave 30 points. Glory to the casuals!

[quote] czpukmen, well, what's wrong with the plot? [/ quote]
: dfsf:

S
SoulGrabber 07.10.21

[b] Renamon [/ b], normal? banal? for check?

c
czpukmen 07.10.21

[Quote] Well, what's wrong with the plot? [/ quote]
Tyrarists, conspiracies within the organization, etc. the plot is rather for show.

R
Renamon 07.10.21

[b] SoulGrabber [/ b], but no, I understand the question) Okay, forget it. I'm paranoid.
What plot can there be in a game about the military?) Banal to the gnashing of teeth)

E
EVIL DEVIL 07.10.21

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] [b] Renamon [/ b] okay? banal? for a tick? [/ quote]
commonplace for a normal tick

A
Azzy 07.10.21

listening to you, my desire to buy the game has intensified, now it is as if the purchase of DW6 is postponed, this month I will play AoT, by the way, and in the same place, in theory, there is also a cartoon "2 vs.2" and "free for All"? Or just Coop?