3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Lost Planet

so, recently my little hands got to the demo. 2 levels are available to us, without hesitation turned on the first one, immediately rejoiced at the detail of the Persian, good textures, etc. the graph is very good, labor nextgen is shorter. the sound in the game is excellent, the music is also nothing like that, but all this is not the main thing. the main thing in the lost planet is the gameplay, explosive dynamic these words perhaps best describe it.
in the demo there are 4 types of weapons for a person and 4 for fur, and you can take a cannon from fur for yourself (but you can hardly carry it), grenades and !!! hook a cat, this is certainly not a weapon, but they can get into the stranger and fly up in the blink of an eye to him, well, the main thing is not to forget to blast out of the shotgun, this device also helps to skim from the attacks of large enemies.
furs of 2 types, ordinary and jumpers, the difference is described in the name. 2 guns per fur, you can change it right away (I saw a bazooka lying around, ran up and dropped the machine gun and took a bazooka).
management can not be called otherwise than gorgeous.
verdict, mastby definitely.
124 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaileena 07.10.21

A lot of good things are coming out to boxing now! the publishers of the third Sonya do not trust, I only saw the continuation of exclusive (and not only) serials on her. And since it doesn't roll off the next-gene anymore, you have to cut it on Xbox360. And in general, boxing is worth buying not only for the sake of lostplanets, there will also be ninjagayden2, deadraising, and many other good things. And we can see such multi-platform megahits like the fifth resident cheaper and faster than on the third Sonya!

G
Garr1lla 07.10.21

Kaileena - common sense: wink:

g
gurugosu 07.10.21

Kaileena

yes! : wink:

w
wind 07.10.21

Kaileena why this post? Versus elsewhere, go and versus there

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

[b] wind [/ b], to ensure that people do not write that there is little good in boxing. I don’t know of a single person who would buy a console for the sake of one game, only if he is not a relative of the oligarch!

S
Sultan 07.10.21

How many vehicles will there be in Lost Planet?

w
wind 07.10.21

[quote name = "Kaileena"] [b] wind [/ b], to ensure that people do not write that there is little good in boxing. I don’t know of more than one person who would buy a console for the sake of one game, only if he is not a relative of the oligarch! [/ quote] mmm ... for example, I bought ps2 only because of FF10: wink: and then I started playing other games

B
BlackSilver 07.10.21

[quote name = "wind"] [quote name = "Kaileena"] [b] wind [/ b], to ensure that people do not write that there is little good in boxing. I don't know of more than one person who would buy a console for the sake of one game, only if he is not a relative of the oligarch! [/ quote] mmm ... for example, I bought ps2 only because of FF10: wink: and then I started playing other games [/ quote ]

Yes, and I bought the first box because of the halo, and then I realized that Ixbox is much more interesting to me than a curling iron 8)

M
M0rr0 07.10.21

[quote name = "Kaileena"] [b] wind [/ b], to ensure that people do not write that there is little good in boxing. I do not know not one person who would have bought the console for one game only if he is not a relative of the oligarch! [/ quote]
I'm boxing just for Halo 2. yapotom realized that it krossplatformu to play better than plehe and PC

M
ManiMike 07.10.21

[Quote] A lot of good things are coming out to boxing now! [/ Quote]
Nowadays, very little comes out of it at all. And so good ... you, of course, turned it down. From the "fresh" normal games on the fingers of one hand. This:
Ninety Nine Nights - If you are not a burden from level to level to knead the crowd of freaks.
Saints Row - if you haven't played enough San Andreas.
Dead Rising. Like it if the graphics don't scare you.
That's all.
[quote] such multi-platform mega-hits such as the fifth resident, we will be able to see cheaper and faster than on the third Sonya! [/ quote]
I like your positive attitude about all this, but so far the exact release date of the game is not even known. There is still a lot that could change.

R
RIPPER12 07.10.21

Lost Planet Multiplayer [url = http: //xbox360.ign.com/articles/727/727438p1.html] http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/727/727438p1.html [/ url]

D
DigVic 07.10.21

ManiMike, judging by your post box 360 can be safely bought. And you have listed only 4 games, and there are already much more of them on the Xbox 360, one PGR3 is worth ... By the way, 99Nights: razz: a very wonderful toy. It completely brightens up my time before the release of Saints Row;) I give 7.5 points out of 10 to her.

By the way, I also got acquainted with Lost Planet thanks to the demo and the first impressions were like this -: shock: Then I bought myself an Xbox 360 without hesitation. : love:

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

[b] wind [/ b], oooh! Sin repeat my fate. The only excuse for you and me is the one hundred and third Devil May edge by that time had not yet come out.
I bought Boxing for the Ninja Gaiden Blaka. Then I realized that he was not the only one worthy sitting there.

M
ManiMike 07.10.21

DigVic, this is how I listed the most recent games that have already been released or are about to be released ...

b
biblbrux 07.10.21

[b] Lost Planet and Dead Rising are exclusives for X360 [/ b]. The games will not be released on other platforms. This was stated in an interview with Jun Takeuchi, the game's producer. According to him, the games were tailored to the capabilities of the X360, and this is the reason that LP and DR will appear only on the X360.

[b] GameSpot: [/ b] To be clear, will Lost Planet be exclusive to the Xbox 360, or is it being ported to other platforms?

[b] Jun Takeuchi: [/ b] [b] Lost Planet is an exclusive Xbox 360 title [/ b]. Typically when the development team sets out to create a game, we focus development of the title on a single platform and for Lost Planet that platform is the Xbox 360. We have no plans at this time of porting to or developing for another console as this would potentially dilute the final product.

[b] GS: [/ b] Can we expect other Xbox 360 games from Capcom, such as Dead Rising, to remain exclusive to the platform or could they ever be ported to the PS3?

[b] JT: [/ b] As I previously mentioned, as we are creating new titles we evaluate all the platforms that are currently available and match the content to the platform. [b] For games such as Lost Planet and Dead Rising, the Xbox 360 was the target platform. [/ b] Since they have been created specifically to take advantage of the system's capabilities, [b] we have no plans at this time to port or develop these titles for any other console. [/ b]

[url = http: //www.gamespot.com/news/6156924.html] http://www.gamespot.com/news/6156924.html [/ url]

Congratulations :)

A
ACE 07.10.21

I wonder if this means that DMC4 will also be exclusive to PS3 and will not be released on X360?

b
biblbrux 07.10.21

[quote name = "ACE"] I wonder if this means that DMC4 will also be exclusive to PS3 and won't be released on X360? [/ quote]
Figs will sort them out ...

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

As I understand it, when they started making these PS3 games, there weren't any devkits, so the dormouse flew by ...

D
Dimasius 07.10.21

yes, Sony would really appreciate games like LP

G
Garr1lla 07.10.21

[quote name = "Dimasius"] Yes, Sony would really use games like LP [/ quote] for
him - we'll tell you how and what: wink: