3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Lost Planet

so, recently my little hands got to the demo. 2 levels are available to us, without hesitation turned on the first one, immediately rejoiced at the detail of the Persian, good textures, etc. the graph is very good, labor nextgen is shorter. the sound in the game is excellent, the music is also nothing like that, but all this is not the main thing. the main thing in the lost planet is the gameplay, explosive dynamic these words perhaps best describe it.
in the demo there are 4 types of weapons for a person and 4 for fur, and you can take a cannon from fur for yourself (but you can hardly carry it), grenades and !!! hook a cat, this is certainly not a weapon, but they can get into the stranger and fly up in the blink of an eye to him, well, the main thing is not to forget to blast out of the shotgun, this device also helps to skim from the attacks of large enemies.
furs of 2 types, ordinary and jumpers, the difference is described in the name. 2 guns per fur, you can change it right away (I saw a bazooka lying around, ran up and dropped the machine gun and took a bazooka).
management can not be called otherwise than gorgeous.
verdict, mastby definitely.
124 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Kaileena [/ b], excuse me generously, how could I think this about you, blablabla,
and if by garlic then you have a complete ignorance of the subject on your face, hence the innuendo, although there is no more irritation

ps learn to read,
[quote name = "I"]
yeah damn, you already got me, what I say as is does not make me a fanatic and the fact that I play in 360 too.
[/ quote]
when they call me a boxer, I take it as an offense, and offense is prohibited by the rules, so before you blather, think with your head: twisted:

B
Blink 55 07.10.21

Fuuu, Fat, ran into a girl. :?

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Aziphov [/ b], a fan of figs would have kept silent,
although no, let's do it differently, since you're so smart, then let’s describe it as the fact that I bring official information to people connected with fanboyism? Where did I write that ps3 is full of patamushta shit? Where did I write that MGS3 is shit, that motorstorm is shit, etc.?

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Blink 55"] Fuuu, Fat, I ran into a girl. :? [/ quote]
Nitsche, the girls fought for equality, they got it,
okay, I was probably too rude, I just fell under the hot hand.
Kaileena, I'm sorry for being rude, but the essence of the post is correct and in the future, be kind to watch what you say

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], They are just trying to explain to you that the official statement about exclusivity does not mean that it will remain so. It has happened more than once, that's all. And the fact that this official statement exists no one and does not deny. Anything is possible. Isn't it?

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], no, I am completely unreasonably charged with fanaticism for the fact that I voiced an official statement not in favor of Sony. :?

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], Nobody imputes this to you. Where did you get it?

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[Quote]
In general, okay, be glad that it is on the XBox360 and no where else.
[/ quote]
to my garden
[quote]
If you are an inveterate boxer
[/ quote]
also to my

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], I said I was joking. I was just trying to explain that the official statement about exclusivity doesn’t mean anything yet. To be honest, I’ve also been hitting the XBox360 vs PS3 version for a long time. you are not alone.

R
RIPPER12 07.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], maybe that's enough already? : wink:

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] RIPPER12 [/ b], I already finished. Late you come to your senses.

D
Dani california 07.10.21

Personally, I expect a plot from LP no worse than MGS

g
gamer23 07.10.21

Well, MGS most likely will not make it, but it will not hit its face in the dirt either. (Probably should have become a poet :-D)

D
Dani california 07.10.21

Well, not straight, but capcom always has interesting plots

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

[quote] and if for garlic, then on your face complete ignorance of the subject, [/ quote]
-What is what? What the hell is a subject, the same teacher you are to me ..... hatched in general.

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Kaileena [/ b], right now I'll try to explain, you know, when someone appears in the topic and writes that he read something somewhere and heard something there and did not even bother to read a topic of only 3 pages in size, attitude to this a person becomes hostile as to any flader, I understand that it is this first impression can be deceiving and just do the opinion about a person on the forum can change 10 times. but from now on try to read at least the last couple of pages of the topic: wink:

D
David_2 07.10.21

I saw a review of the game on GameOne (a French TV channel about games) a very high-quality game, I could not understand all the advantages of the game, they showed videos from the game and screensavers without comment, but the graphics impressed, in general I liked the game when watching

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], imagine persuaded. The mood is just stupid - you know, a colossus, I can't beat such a bastard.

M
ManiMike 07.10.21

I remember how the demo of this game ruined my entire experience of GRAW, Oblivion and Dead or Alive 4. A friend of mine bought an Xbox360 along with those three games. The GRAW was pretty good. The graphics are pretty, the animation is relistic. I normally played Oblivion on PC, so I didn't even pay attention to it. Dead or Alive 4 really liked it. The difficulty, however, is low, but playing with friends is very cool. Ghm, and now, when he downloaded this "dead" demo version weighing only 300 kopecks megabytes, I saw something, after which I stopped touching all this slag like GRAW for a cut. Great animations, great graphics, superb dynamics ... The best Xbox360 game to date is the Lost Planet demo ... :-D

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] ManiMike [/ b], the deme did not spoil anything for me, but I honestly say that I fired into the air many times from a machine gun to enjoy the sound, well, the demo passed more than once :)

S
Sultan 07.10.21

Guys, does anyone know the plot in Lost Planet? : cry: