3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 07.10.21 10:23 pm

Lost Planet

so, recently my little hands got to the demo. 2 levels are available to us, without hesitation turned on the first one, immediately rejoiced at the detail of the Persian, good textures, etc. the graph is very good, labor nextgen is shorter. the sound in the game is excellent, the music is also nothing like that, but all this is not the main thing. the main thing in the lost planet is the gameplay, explosive dynamic these words perhaps best describe it.
in the demo there are 4 types of weapons for a person and 4 for fur, and you can take a cannon from fur for yourself (but you can hardly carry it), grenades and !!! hook a cat, this is certainly not a weapon, but they can get into the stranger and fly up in the blink of an eye to him, well, the main thing is not to forget to blast out of the shotgun, this device also helps to skim from the attacks of large enemies.
furs of 2 types, ordinary and jumpers, the difference is described in the name. 2 guns per fur, you can change it right away (I saw a bazooka lying around, ran up and dropped the machine gun and took a bazooka).
management can not be called otherwise than gorgeous.
verdict, mastby definitely.
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dimasius 07.10.21

to whom, sony?

S
Sultan 07.10.21

Is Lost Planet coming out in January or February 2007?

R
RIPPER12 07.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], xs, there is no exact release date yet

S
Sultan 07.10.21

It's a pity! : sad:

S
Sultan 07.10.21

Will there be transport in Lost Planet? : roll:

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

at least 3 types of furs and an all-terrain vehicle

O
Observer 07.10.21

The only game that I liked on the XBox 360. The rest is so-so ... Well, the fact that this is an exclusive may well be a temporary phenomenon. They love to change their minds. So I'm saving up for PS3)

S
Sultan 07.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], since Lost Planet will not be so Capcom officially announced at e3 that Lost Planet is exclusive to Xbox360. : mrgreen:

S
Sultan 07.10.21

What's the plot in Lost Planet? : oops:

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] Sultan [/ b], RE4 on the GameCube was also exclusive. What was the result?

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], they wrote a hundred times already, when they started developing the planet ps3 there were no devkits, it is not profitable to write a game for ps3 from scratch.

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], RE4 was also developed only for GC. So what?

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

blah, what am I just trying to explain something, there is an official statement in which it is written what they will not do, re4 is not a next gene game, nowadays it is much more expensive to make games.

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], And don’t explain, I didn’t ask you about it. As for the high cost ... Pay off if it’s a really worthwhile game. In general, okay, be glad that it’s on XBox360 and no where else. You probably want to explain to me?) In short, I just wrote my opinion.

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Observer [/ b], yes damn it, you already got me, what I say as it is does not make me a fanatic and the fact that I play in 360 too.

O
Observer 07.10.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], Come on, don't be offended. I was joking.

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

Are you discussing Shaw? Somewhere there was news that it all depends on the number of sales of Lost Planets. What is possible, soniboys and girls have a chance.

F
Fat ninja 07.10.21

[b] Kaileena [/ b], mlyn, another dreamer, there is an official statement, look for it yourself, here, too, has already been posted somewhere, biblical like.

K
Kaileena 07.10.21

Don't you dare to blame me, the real owner of Boxing, for dreaming. If you are an inveterate boxer, this is not a reason to run into me, since I did not write about myself at all. Keep your animosity to yourself, it's weird that it didn't fit there ...

A
Aziphov 07.10.21

[quote name = "Kaileena"] Don't you dare to blame me, the real owner of Boxing, for dreaming. If you are an inveterate boxer, this is not a reason to run into me, since I did not write about myself at all. Keep your hostility to yourself, it's strange that it didn't fit there ... [/ quote] +1
shl. ninja, your objectivity suffers.