3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 05.11.19 03:18 am

The best movie website on the Runet

What are your opinions?

I always sat on kinomania. But then I discovered Movie Shit. Really cool site, Chely write competent reviews. The IMDb has a very good base, but the readers there are just bastards. They in their reviews feel almost a duty to tell the whole story, to reveal the main intrigue of the film and spoil all pleasure from the viewing.
So my rating is this:

1. K-G
2. IMDb (only because of the base)
3. Cinemania
60 Comments
Sort by:
E
ERHater 05.11.19

KG in General is not bad, but I understand my tastes are somewhat different. They have a tendency to praise the new so-called youth movie, which is often in the best case from the category watched 1 time and forget. Some of those that they praised, I saw the beginning, and erased. Misses shorter.
On operas.ru Goblin with his the Cinephile intelligently described the pros and cons, but alas, it seems he moved with his transmission of TV and removed it from its website. Something now he can't find :(

G
GunslinGa_MZ 05.11.19

IMDb

m
markell 05.11.19

more should be added IMDB.com - ay em de bill): -

this is the most important (certainly the largest) movie website. sorry, it is in English.

A
Alex Fireman 05.11.19

Of uniquely Russian kinopoisk.

I
Ianbex 05.11.19

IMDb by far the best

Nemesis

Who asked you to read the reviews? read the description of the film and be happy!

B
Barnett 05.11.19

КиноПоиск.Ru

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 05.11.19

Who asked you to read the reviews? read the description of the film and be happy!
I think the reviews on such sites is one of the main things....

B
Bolnorez 05.11.19

КиноПоиск.Ru

m
markell 05.11.19

why repeat the sites?

L
Lost Prophet 05.11.19

IMDb...

N
Nemezis 05.11.19

Who asked you to read the reviews?

Well, the movie websites mainly because they come to read the opinion about the movie. Of course, the General consensus is not the truth, but in General you can learn something. And on Kinopoisk 80% of the reviews of the following type: at the beginning of the film, the hero is so-and-so in the middle of a sudden an unexpected move, (then follows the revelation of this move) and the ending is so-and-so. Though tegy /spoiler came up, or what

w
wtf_kamikadze 05.11.19

I don ' t know no difference. but China shit doesn't go.. so I guess kinopoisk.

A
Andrew Z 05.11.19

Nemesis, what's the website so you in the first post wrote:
1. K-G?

S
Stey Evey 4000 05.11.19

movie shit.kom

[
[Inferno] 05.11.19

I sit on kinomania. Occasionally on IMDb.

I
Ianbex 05.11.19

I about shit movie and movie mania finally deaf and nebylo))

U
Ukropchik 05.11.19

Kinopoisk.ru

D
D-Fens. 05.11.19

exler.ru There is a great film reviews

G
Gendalf-golkiper 05.11.19

Kinopoisk.Base,review(although I did wrote a feedback on 3 paragraphs, atk his some put in the word,and on the page with the movie were not allowed, some nonsense),infa,face(design) and the number of users

B
Barnett 05.11.19

so it is a put in the word,and on the page with the movie were not allowed, some nonsense)
Modernizing there are too picky, bring them to see literaturnyi masterpiece.