3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemezis 05.11.19 03:18 am

The best movie website on the Runet

What are your opinions?

I always sat on kinomania. But then I discovered Movie Shit. Really cool site, Chely write competent reviews. The IMDb has a very good base, but the readers there are just bastards. They in their reviews feel almost a duty to tell the whole story, to reveal the main intrigue of the film and spoil all pleasure from the viewing.
So my rating is this:

1. K-G
2. IMDb (only because of the base)
3. Cinemania
60 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gendalf-golkiper 05.11.19

yeah, there's even fiction written anything.just after writing the article your recenzia placed in a personal

G
GumbertG 05.11.19

IMDb of course! Share links to your reviews!

D-Fens.
+1

N
Naglyy kotyara 05.11.19

loose screw on IMDb! Portal progressive art - that's the theme! the horse-radish where you will find more so many masterpieces in one place and in such awesome quality. and referring, see above

I
Intervent 05.11.19

Kinopoisk taxis

T
The Ocean 05.11.19

kinopoisk. Perhaps its only drawback — almost spoilers in each review. Before watching the movie "Leon" decided to read reviews and came across severe spoilers, then stop reading reviews, well, or read only to the average performance.

V
Volt123 05.11.19

IMDb
K-G

O
Olchik1 05.11.19

IMDb

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 05.11.19

Kinopoisk. As for spoilers in reviews do not pay attention. Sometimes chewed a description of the plot even helps to understand whether to spend time watching or better to look for a movie with a more interesting story.

n
nikolay 1914 g 05.11.19

Even the options are not watched...definitely IMDb.All laid out on shelves,all the actors will show the main and episodic,movies like recommend,colorful,clear, etc, etc)))

S
Sayffer 05.11.19

IMDb - his head missing :)

D
Denis Mackevich 05.11.19

Here I read the topic, all praise kinopoisk. But it is impossible to watch movies online. Very often sit on kinkong.there and only there.. excellent quality. Suggest.

A
Ateuct666 05.11.19

Except Apple can highlight another pretty good website for people only interested in new movies kinogo-online.org. Movies on it are of good quality picture and sound.

P
Protocol10 05.11.19

Read only film.ru. this is the best in my opinion.

And IMDb in my opinion the worst website reviews is not a sensible, but only dull the feedback from students with VC, which for some reason loudly called reviews.

s
sanic 05.11.19

Protocol10
So either don't read reviews need.

P
Protocol10 05.11.19

APS
Well, it's understandable Yes. If you mean to quickly find a movie on the filters and so on, then Yes perhaps there is a benefit. But I yuzayu rutrekere and there is in principle the scheme of the collections of the film across the country, year and so on is also good. So for me KP has no benefits.

s
sanic 05.11.19

Protocol10
On rutrekere no distribution rating, and is the most important thing.

P
Protocol10 05.11.19

APS
Yes figs with them with these ratings. on rutrekere usually hang the icon with the rating of imbd, so if just the bottom 3-4 out of 10 you will see.

s
sanic 05.11.19

Protocol10
Yes, but for sorting it is impossible. And on kinopoisk possible, and in all possible variations. Want sort movies 2013, rating want sort of melodrama over the last 10 years by rating. If you are looking for something to watch, it is better to fire not to find.

P
Protocol10 05.11.19

APS
Yeah I usually don't purposefully looking for anything the fact of the matter is. I shake blur 40 to 50 gig 3d iso or BDMV just because we look only in the best quality, and often only in English sabami. I went to the page Bluray once a week and look what's new posted. Usually there is a choice of one two films a week, and there are generally nifiga not. Look at the projector at home.

w
we get what we deserve 05.11.19

Kinopoisk. Fit design (well, at least new shit for a long time not entered), Wikipedia and the description of the film. Evaluation users top 250 partially fit, or I the same donado With: