3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arentos 14.10.21 10:48 pm

Literary club on PG

Are you fond of classics? Fantasy? A detective? Adventure books? And do you read at all?
71 Comments
Sort by:
M
McAfee SiteAdvisor 14.10.21

The detectives liked the most - The Endhouse Riddle.

A
Alex fireman 14.10.21

Who read Dan Brown's Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code? "Code ..." I read a long time ago, it seemed to me very interesting, an interesting theory about the Grail, the essence of Christ, etc. is presented. I haven’t taken on "Angels and Demons" yet. Who read, what can you say?

A
Allahus 14.10.21

I read Code, my favorite book, he described everything amazingly, and taking into account my passion for the personality of Leonardo .. absolutely delighted.
I haven't read the Angel and the Demons,
I think after the exams to read "the sacred blood, the holy grail" also on the same topic as the Code

L
Lуnх 14.10.21

I read a lot, but I prefer classics and poetry, psychology, esoteric books.

d
dameero 14.10.21

Science fiction, adventure, mysticism ...
Alex Fireman I've read both Code and Angels, great books !!! Exciting !! I will also recommend Starting point and Digital fortress (All Dan Brown)

R
Rainbow_user 14.10.21

Fantasy, adventure, mysticism.

w
walheru 14.10.21

fantasy, science fiction, horror.

X
Xelell 14.10.21

I read according to my mood, from classics to manga :) I especially love fantasy and science fiction. I hate romance novels and detectives :)

M
Maxxdara 14.10.21

I read a lot and sometimes in large quantities. My favorite genres are fantasy and science fiction, namely the works of such authors as: George R.R. Martin, Andrzej Sapkowski, Nick Perumov, Robin Hobb, Sergey Lukyanenko, Robert Jordan, Glen Cook. I like to read and re-read Conan Doyle "Sherlock Holmes" I
also like something from philosophy and psychology and some classics.

G
GTAman 14.10.21

Lold, the author doesn't read books.

N
NikolaMal 14.10.21

I am looking for works by Alexander Venzikovsky (a series of books - Absolute). If anyone has it, discard the link.