3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Videos on finding flags, glitches, brutus armor, etc. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Since I myself adore assassin creed and passed the first 2, but not completely, I decided that I would go through the brotherhood to the end, so I give you links to the video walkthrough for finding flags (5 videos in total) and * glitches * (2 videos in total). I didn't make the video and just copied the material of the links into this topic to make it easier to search, well, in general, here are the links:
1) - 1 video of flag search
2) - 2 videos
3) - 3 videos
4) - 4 videos
5) - 5 videos

Here are the links looking for * glitches * (took from the video on the site, added to this topic for greater convenience) (I just copied, I didn't do anything myself):
1)
2)

Video for finding Brutus Armor:
1)

Video for finding artifacts in 2012 :
1)

Scroll Of Romulus Search Video:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
and the last 6)

Quest of the blacksmith:
1)
2)
3) I haven’t found it yet (they say that it drops out by chance, or on assignments of assassins, I can’t say for sure)
4) Invest 1000000f in merchants

The exact screen of finding feathers and flags (taken from the playground site):
1) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443100/
2) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443098/
3) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443120/
4) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443117/
Sort by:
w
winarik 14.10.21

vano768
Well, at 1 I'll ask without insults
At 2, as far as I know, if I'm talking about that tomb, then I need to build bridges and the water will go away, nothing like that was on the video, so I can't say for sure ....

I myself recently ordered myself license, and it has not been delivered yet = (

W
Wishmaster_1 14.10.21

Ayss2010 Hike
you have a glitch, I went through all the assignments of the assassins and the sword appeared!

w
winarik 14.10.21

Ayss2010
What if you try to find an artifact in 2012? Maybe then it will be given in the animus too?
And then what for even these artifacts are needed ???

w
winarik 14.10.21

Young assassin
Well, maybe you're right, I said that I myself have not played yet .....

By the way, can someone tell me if they have already hacked the game, so that Ezio's assassins were immediately pumped to the maximum? And then you don't want to download these lvl ...

D
DedMoroz44 14.10.21

That's it, I found a sword, I looked at the wrong stand :)

d
dum6ass 14.10.21

Not all glitches or glyphs are shown correctly - on pc, some are elsewhere!

w
winarik 14.10.21

dum6ass
Well, so far there are no other videos, besides, besides the video, there are maps, the lowest links, the video can be used if you cannot understand exactly where something lies ...

s
sam lesley 14.10.21

3rd glove tell me where to look for pliz. 2 already found .. on the video in the header.

w
winarik 14.10.21

I read in the net that the head of the 3 rises when the assassins go to contracts, you can get it on the most difficult ones, there you need to send more people ...
I haven’t found anything else yet ...

K
Komodo Dragon 14.10.21

Danil Pie
3 the head is given if you invest 1,000,000 merchants

S
Stealth712 14.10.21

People, but where can I get aconite for a doctor's assignment? I went around all the treasure chests ... nowhere ... I fight with the bandits how many times - no one got caught ... and now they will no longer attack - all the guild tasks have been completed ... there are several assassin tasks left, but there are rewards nowhere ...

w
winarik 14.10.21

Stealth712
I climb on the sites and found that Aconite comes from corpses manageable BORDZHYYA if pravelno realized that you can find them from 4 to 6 sequence in the description says that they are red hoods, and the like when you're their Videsh, above them is presented white arrow (not sure there are arrows).

w
winarik 14.10.21

AntonTelenkov
Strange, but I did not find such an option, although I climbed 7 sites .....
Well, thanks, I will know when, I will go through the game myself =)

w
winarik 14.10.21

Stealth712

The video shows exactly who needs to be thrown, there really is everything in a row, but aconite will also fall.

S
Stealth712 14.10.21

Danil Pirog
Thank you, brother, helped out))) went to carry out the order))

w
winarik 14.10.21

Stealth712
Always happy to help =)

L
Lerok 14.10.21

I can't understand how to get on one POINT of VIEW like a long bridge with a cliff and a water path flows from it

W
Wishmaster_1 14.10.21

I can't understand how to climb onto one POINT of VISION like a long bridge with a cliff and a waterfall flows from it.
This is the "Aqueduct" structure. And you can get there when you repair it.

L
Lerok 14.10.21

thanks

W
Wishmaster_1 14.10.21

Maximus_ss
You on a horse, jump over this section of the bridge, and you will be happy =)