3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
winarik 14.10.21 10:55 pm

Videos on finding flags, glitches, brutus armor, etc. (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Since I myself adore assassin creed and passed the first 2, but not completely, I decided that I would go through the brotherhood to the end, so I give you links to the video walkthrough for finding flags (5 videos in total) and * glitches * (2 videos in total). I didn't make the video and just copied the material of the links into this topic to make it easier to search, well, in general, here are the links:
1) - 1 video of flag search
2) - 2 videos
3) - 3 videos
4) - 4 videos
5) - 5 videos

Here are the links looking for * glitches * (took from the video on the site, added to this topic for greater convenience) (I just copied, I didn't do anything myself):
1)
2)

Video for finding Brutus Armor:
1)

Video for finding artifacts in 2012 :
1)

Scroll Of Romulus Search Video:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
and the last 6)

Quest of the blacksmith:
1)
2)
3) I haven’t found it yet (they say that it drops out by chance, or on assignments of assassins, I can’t say for sure)
4) Invest 1000000f in merchants

The exact screen of finding feathers and flags (taken from the playground site):
1) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443100/
2) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443098/
3) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443120/
4) http://pix.playground.ru/966554/35352/443117/
Sort by:
S
Stealth712 14.10.21

[new user] go to DNA, TREASURES section, see statistics ... if everything is collected there, then look in SECRETS ...

f
four_lairs 14.10.21

yes .... I don't want to replay every cache .... which ones are in the outskirts ???

PS And in my DNA it says that the caches are 100% completed! I just want to go through ACB like the second one by 100% !!!

H
Hlelia 14.10.21

four_lairs
Without replaying, it is difficult to complete everything 100% the first time, you will have to replay something. In general, look at the map (disable all additional elements)

S
Stealth712 14.10.21

Who collected all the flags? the last 101 flags remained ... in the task where you chase the cardinal in St. Peter's Basilica (cache in the Vatican), climb under the dome of the basilica and through the window onto the roof ... through the next window you can see a stele standing on the street, on its the top of the flag, but you can't jump from the window ... how to pick it up? ...

f
fear 14.10.21

Stealth712 screen is necessary.

T
TOHIN1981 14.10.21

LIDI tell me I can’t go through the place where the last key is located. There is a collapsed church at the top hanging a healthy chandelier, I realized that it should come off, but I don’t know how to do it, the ropes lead to the corners at the top, there are bags hanging what to do with them, the crossbow is missing.

c
crow 14.10.21

TOHIN1981
try to shoot with a pistol

f
four_lairs 14.10.21

Hlelia
You at least tell me what exactly to replay ... what are the tombs in the OUTSIDE? Or maybe it's a bug? But the game is like a license from Akella. (

S
Stealth712 14.10.21

thank you,))) I have already been given a link to the video, where there is a passage of flags in hiding places)))

B
BUGAGAGer 14.10.21

Stealth712
Don't take a leap of faith, just go down the ledge carefully, there will be a flag.

H
Hlelia 14.10.21

four_lairs
Look in the DNA section to see if all the chests in all areas have been collected. If not, turn off ALL elements, except for the

Stealth712 chests.You
need to jump sideways from the wall (if this is the first flag that is encountered, the most visible one)

A
Arsit 14.10.21

four_lairs Game
bug ... I remember looking for chests. Well, I searched the districts. It seems that I found everything in the area, but according to statistics, there was not one. He spat, bought a new card, went to look. When I finished in the statistics, they wrote that everything was opened in all areas ...

M
Mr. Illusion 14.10.21

If anyone needs it, this is the passage of the terms of the followers of Romulus

H
Hlelia 14.10.21

Arsit
This cannot be a bug of the game, it can only be a glitch of a specific version then. Everything is fine with me

A
Arsit 14.10.21

Hlelia
I mean what I had:

City Center - 47/47
Outskirts - 39/40
Antico District - 12/48
Vatican City - 0/9

So ... In the outskirts, I collected everything. I even removed all the badges, checked everything, but the DNA wrote that one was missing. Well, I went further to the Antico area there I found all the chests ... Well, then they wrote to me:

City Center - 47/47
Outskirts - 40/40
Antico District - 48/48
Vatican City - 0/9

I think just some chests, although are located in another area, refer specifically to the outskirts.

S
Stealth712 14.10.21

Hlelia
BUGAGAGer thanks for responding ... the last one remained ... the one that needs to be taken out by jumping to the side of the wall ... got it ... collected 101 flags - got a Borgia cloak)))

now it remains to find the second dried head ... chests no, there are no bandits ... where to look?

A
Aluminum atom 13 14.10.21

Stealth712
in Romulus's refuge "sixth day" as you enter - a little ahead and look to the left. behind the bars there will be a chest with this head. how to get to it - see YouTube. although it is not difficult.

S
Stealth712 14.10.21

Aluminum atom 13 Thank you ... but I have already collected all the chests ... and they will only give money to pass from DNA ... although you can try again, what the hell is not kidding ...

I
ILive 14.10.21

Please give me a link showing how to find all the flags in the tombs of Romulus
in advance HUGE THANKS

H
Hlelia 14.10.21

incognito_assassin
http://www.playground.ru/files/43485/

If something is not clear, write in a personal