3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Starkin 14.10.21 10:55 pm

The computer is cut down

At the start of the PC, when the Win10 logo is running, the PC is cut down, when it is turned on again, everything is OK, and it happens quite often that Windows reinstalled my conf R7260X-2GD, AmdFX6300, RAM8GB, power supply 500W
68 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

Starkin wrote:
500WChinese4years
For such a system, 250 watts is not enough - almost end-to-end. Inspect the nurse for inflated conduits, and also it would be necessary to roll out the SMART of the system CDM.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
there are no bloated kanders, but about SMART, you can check in more detail and how and how to check

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

CrystalDiskInfo - a screen from this program to pout. Although I put more on the so-called power supply.

I
IDarkaxeI 14.10.21

If Windows crashes, the computer is not cut down: it either hangs or reboots. For a power supply video card just right. If the socket is the same and worked normally before, then it is almost certainly not a power supply, I have not yet come across a half-working power supply)). Somehow a friend had a similar problem with the motherboard

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

IDarkaxeI wrote:
If Windows fails, the computer is not cut down.
I know. This was just an additional recommendation. And the Chinese blocks are famous for the fact that at best they give out half of the declared capacity and they use the cheapest components: first it works, then it starts from the second or third time, and then dies altogether. I put on the block.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

ATP guys will dig unsubscribe

S
Starkin 14.10.21

IDarkaxeI
and today all the games began to hang for 3 minutes, then the textures disappear

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez Ramirez
program writes health well some red notifications

T
The happiest 14.10.21

Starkin
Throw in another power supply, it's either in it or in the mother

S
Starkin 14.10.21

Sanchez ramirez

S
Sanchez ramirez 14.10.21

The disc is new, I'm looking. But I am still confused by the C0 parameter, in which as many as 61 unstable shutdowns are recorded, which hints at problems with the power supply. As I said, 250 Chinese watts is not enough for such a system and I would advise changing it to normal. For example, there are budget blocks from FSP. In the meantime, you can, as written above, connect another, if any.

L
LeopoldoMendoza 14.10.21

If there was a block, then the system would shut down at full load (games, tests).
But obviously the problem is with the hardware.
Did you check the operative?
Overheating of the probe?
I saw systems where the coolers start every other time and not all.
I also saw systems where the mother was bent during installation, which is why the RAM worked every other time and not all.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

LeopoldoMendoza
60-65 percent in memory load I will test

S
Starkin 14.10.21

LeopoldoMendoza
RAM Not Detected Errors

I
IDarkaxeI 14.10.21

And, there I wrote about a friend yesterday, his south bridge overheated and died in 2007, it was about the same. Change the motherboard, it is now 3 tr. costs

L
LeopoldoMendoza 14.10.21

Well, to change the motherboard without good reason, namely the proof of its non-functionality is too expensive. And what kind of g. For 3 tr? As the saying goes, the miser pays twice.
RAM errors may not have to do with it. The RAM slot may be cut off from time to time. How can I check this? Run with one RAM slot. How many planks do you have?
Cooler starts normally? In the sistemnik looked when it is cut down? Is there anything strange before and after this?
Is everything clean from dust?
Also a frequent joke: the VC is not screwed on with a bolt, the cord from the monitor sometimes lifts it slightly from the slot, as a result, the computer is cut down every other time or does not start.
Yes, and protest VK, for example, a "hairy donut", and to the fullest, look for artifacts, if any - a dying VK. On not overclocked this should not be.
Does your percent support the built-in?
BIOS updated on mother?

S
Starkin 14.10.21

LeopoldoMendoza
all your recommendations are positive vidyahu testil 3DMakc everything is ok food

S
Starkin 14.10.21

LeopoldoMendoza
A games visnus for three minutes then lets go the textures can disappear virus

L
LeopoldoMendoza 14.10.21

Everything is ok, so there are no artifacts?
It's strange that you have no artifacts in the test, but in the games there is, it means a bad test, try it with others, with a hairy donut, for example, and there are different tridimarks.
And the rest of the questions?
How is the RAM installed?
Tried to rebuild the whole computer? Often, dust gets into the wrong place or something has gone, reassembly solves this issue.
Plus VK looked like it was, okay?
Cooler all start?
You are somehow strangely trying to fix the computer without opening it.

S
Starkin 14.10.21

LeopoldoMendoza
RAM work on two channels, there are 2 strips of 4 in blue slots pulled out one by one swapped the result zero computer rebuilt