3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Launch problems (Binary Domain)

It was like this, run from a shortcut on the desktop and not from a folder.
46 Comments
Sort by:
d
dark9112 14.10.21

People who know how to make the game find 2 video cards, the game sees only the built-in Intel. Lenovo Z570 graphics card Nvidea GT540

r
rasiel23 14.10.21

I have a similar problem - only the integrated Intel graphics card is visible in the settings, and the much more powerful Nvidia gt525 card does not display. Tell me what to do?

a
altnett 14.10.21

KAPRAL27
didn't help

q
qns 14.10.21

Turn off embedded video in BIOS. Why is it needed at all, if there is a normal video card.
It's simple.

b
baxxter82 14.10.21

BIOS usually has 2 points switchable graphics or integrated video !!!

r
rasiel23 14.10.21

if you put ONLY a high-performance card, then the game simply does not start, writes graphic device invalid, and advises you to look into the settings, and only the integrated card is in the settings.

q
qns 14.10.21

The built-in card is defined as the main one. Although it was worth starting with the fact that what kind of computer is this laptop, as I understand it? I have 2 hospitals, everywhere you can turn off any slot, including the built-in card, just turn it off and not switch it off.

p
prince of zona 14.10.21

So what about the first problem?

p
prince of zona 14.10.21

I write: Steam client is not running. Please run the Steam client and try again. This application will now close.
As I understand it, he does not see Steam, although I started the game from him, what should I do?

N
Nehalim 14.10.21

A backfill question, how to make the permission full screen if the game does not create save files in my documents. The result of a "good port" seems to be

N
Nehalim 14.10.21

I found the config only to the point of 0 everything should be worth it and the picture is 1 x ... this:

N
Nehalim 14.10.21

found a solution

p
prince of zona 14.10.21

Anyone can help me with this error

N
Nehalim 14.10.21

prince of zona
If the License, then this is with steam something, grit type restart steam and hammer again.

N
NetLore 14.10.21

TrueChosenOne
SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM WITH THE CONFIGURATION FILE:
Go to the launcher, in the audio change the default settings to your audio card and driver. Launch the games. Voila.

p
prince of zona 14.10.21

IceDMC
So I have a license, that's the whole problem, starting the game from Steam, and still

b
beqa23a 14.10.21

privet rebiatia nashol reshenie s zapuskam ustanavite bet driver nevidia 301.24 i launchere teper paiavitsia vtaroi vide karta ne zabutte perekluchit upravenia na klaviaturu igra ochen trebavatelna k jelezu gradus umenia pro va vremia igor gradus 70s gradus is a gradus va vremia gradus

b
beqa23a 14.10.21

shtobi igrali na polni ekran vo vremia igi uvilichite razmer izabrajenie

N
Nehalim 14.10.21

beqa23a
You learned Russian. If YES then everything is the same only in Russian and with punctuation marks.

p
prince of zona 14.10.21

Damn, I re-downloaded both Steam and the game, the same error