3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Launch problems (Binary Domain)

It was like this, run from a shortcut on the desktop and not from a folder.
46 Comments
Sort by:
b
beqa23a 14.10.21

prastite ia gruzin :(

p
prince of zona 14.10.21

People, are you kidding me ?!

N
Nehalim 14.10.21

prince of zona
So far, 2 tips to postpone the game indefinitely until a patch is released or there is no solution to this problem, Unless of course it is single.
I’m wondering. You decided to play in incentive, WHY? the multiplayer is still not very good, and there are no people there, well, maybe 1-2 lost. Well, if not, then it's easier BUT DVD to install and see whether such an error will pop up or not. Something tells me that this error is only Steam's because it is buggy despite many years of work. There was a similar moment, I bought Mafia 2, it was installed normally, only it could not start anyway, there were no errors, it simply did not start, after 2 times the installation method I deleted not only the game but also steam. Now I never buy anything related to incentives

g
german werfak 14.10.21

Everything, I started it by accident! I launched the settings file, went to the Audio adapter section, before that I did not select anything there, now I selected Audio Adapter and Input Audio Adapter, I don't have a microphone, but I selected it from the list and my audio card. After these manipulations, I chose the screen and keyboard settings and everything was preserved and the game started from the shortcut on the desktop.

T
Truechosenone 14.10.21

NetLore
thanks buddy, really helped

M
M1X94 14.10.21

First, run the shortcut "Binary Domain Settings" - set up graphics and controls - then play - To avoid a black frame - in the game go to Option - Screen - Screen Size and adjust the slider

E
Eduha55 14.10.21

Hello everyone. Please help. I installed the game. I set up the graphics, I run the graphics device is invalid error. I tried it on different settings anyway. I reinstalled the error too. Help me how to solve the problem. Repack from naitro.

E
Eduha55 14.10.21

german werfak thank you very much did as you said and the game started!

V
Vovito 14.10.21

Who has this problem, install Microsoft .Net Framework 2.0,3.0,3.5,4.0. It helped me

S
Saylar100500 14.10.21

And for mnu, this rowing setting does not work, writes at startup that it is not possible to find the specified file if this garbage is closed, then the settings are turned on, but nothing can be entered where the video and audio adapters are there, the windows are stupidly inactive, even manually you cannot enter anything there and it does not save anything.

S
Saylar100500 14.10.21

Oh yeah - with 2 repacks so there was one from R.G. Origami is the second from Sater.

D
DooM9998 14.10.21

somebody help, problem: - graphics device is invalid. please run the configuration tool - I launch the settings panel, there is not only a nichrome not seeing the game, but also it is impossible to make changes! how to deal with it !? Tell me please

g
german werfak 14.10.21

DooM9998 Read above 04/30/12 19:14

D
DooM9998 14.10.21

nifiga, that's just the point ....... tried it !!! after that, all the same trouble, just simply in the video settings panel, there is nothing to switch !!! I've already demolished and reinstalled the game three times, but nothing helps ...

D
DooM9998 14.10.21

german werfak
tried it from the very first time, it didn't help ...

N
Nehalim 14.10.21

DooM9998
did it work after installation, or did you cheat something in the game that caused the jamb? Do you have the first version or with a patch installed? At first glance, try to delete the game completely, i.e. all the information related to the game, all folders, as well as go to regedit and look for the game folders, in all hidden folders, etc. and delete whatever you find.
Another solution may be in the patch if you have the first version by installing the patch, the problem is solved (possibly).
Either a simplified version. Download Config from someone and discard yourself. Make the necessary changes in the file itself and check the box for read only.

D
DooM9998 14.10.21

Yes, after installation, such a misfortune, I demolished the game five times, but no sense! I was looking for the config file, I could not find it, no one posted it! downloaded the patch, I thought it might fix something, nifiga ......... and about what to make changes in the config file, I tried to rewrite it myself, but I couldn't figure out where to put this daw !?)) )))))))))))

D
DooM9998 14.10.21

the problem in my case is solved, namely for those who have laptops with a GeForce video card, in order for the game configurator to see your video card, you need to go to the NVIDIA control panel, set the high-performance NVIDIA processor in the global parameters, and click apply

Y
Ylik20 14.10.21

THANKS helped NetLore a lot

E
Egor Hartiy 14.10.21

And I have this problem, when I start it writes to me to go to the game settings panel (written in English), but I did everything in the settings and I have order there, but the game does not start!