3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KAPRAL27 14.10.21 11:00 pm

Launch problems (Binary Domain)

It was like this, run from a shortcut on the desktop and not from a folder.
46 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tatarin2 14.10.21

right now, I started to play in the second circle of current in the company, the microphone makes a lot of noise, not really, such a sound when pushing in is ringing that the ears already wither, but it doesn’t matter, you can place this and use the buttons to control it.

I
Ilnor 14.10.21

For those who write about a "disabled" video card - everything is simple.
I started having this problem when I replaced my GTX580 with two GTX660 SLIs.

The problem is this - the config saves data about the old card and does not overwrite them. The solution is simple.

We go in the Steam folder along the path of the game Steam SteamApps common binary domain savedata and there we see the UserCFG.txt file, bang it nafig. Then we launch the configurator, set all the settings AGAIN (and the buttons too, yeah).

Voila - no problem.
I found the solution when I opened this file - it was written there at the very beginning that the GTX580 (former) was installed. After creating a new config (automatically after pressing the save button in the configurator), the problem went away.

A
Avendator 14.10.21

People, how to solve the problem with saving? I've already tried everything, fucking his leg!

S
SketchUpless 14.10.21

Tried everything, and he never saw my invidia

w
wdwdwdwd 14.10.21

I did everything in audio and now it gives an error multiple instances of this game has been found, this application will now close. What can I do about it?

A
Artem Krivoshein 14.10.21

Help, I installed the Binary Domain game, I start to start, and I am told Configuration fail not found, Please run the cinfiguration tool what to do?