3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
go100gi 15.10.21 09:27 pm

end game (Two Worlds 2)

who completed the game? there when the dragon killed it all ?? the end? the gift of fa has disappeared somewhere else. if so then a very short game (
45 Comments
Sort by:
o
oldman | 15.10.21

and you have a lick or a pirate? if the pirate how did you activate the chapter?

w
warhammer-1 15.10.21

there is freeplay here

m
metalik32 15.10.21

yeah, this is the end, and then free play makes it happy

s
shabanov123 15.10.21

now reached the dragon Dar fa is lying on the edge of the site

s
sergick192 15.10.21

I'm in sadness !!! Such a cool plot, well, for an RPG, but good orcs are finally a topic, and the orc girl finally drew coolly, well, how with such a plot could you screw up the ending ?! Freedom of action in the end, but this Dar Fa no, not a single damn human bed scene, nothing ... pichal ...

F
Farsir12345 15.10.21

People please tell me how to kill the dragon at the end. He kills me with two hits, I don't have time to shoot him so that he doesn't shoot me.

s
sergick192 15.10.21

until he starts firing, shoot from the catapults, and then run

F
Farsir12345 15.10.21

Yes ... .. The ending was ruined to complete the RPG and not get anything for completing the game is disgusting. They could have given at least some epic armor or a sword with a staff, and what the hell they made the emperor sistra. I really spent so many hours of my life for this !!!

D
Dobrodav 15.10.21

You just warmed up with a single for multiplayer.

A
Ashot973 15.10.21

I went through the game, but I want to say that the first part of the two worlds was cooler, well, I mean longer, and the map is bigger once, in two worlds 2 small map due to the fact that there is a restriction on the largest island itself, on the largest island is available only its 2 small parts (that is, the village of Tir-gil and the castle). If this big island were available, then this game would be the best.

k
koma26 15.10.21

They would have given the emperor's armor at least at the end, and so cool game !!!)))

R
R1mMoN 15.10.21

I don’t know how you are, but I’ve been playing for 19 hours already and it doesn’t seem very short to me, the plot is average, but I expected less from the game, so I generally liked the game. ... ...

Gift of the Fa seems to no longer be possible in the DLC will appear))))

D
DevenFist 15.10.21

So Angelina Jolie won't be able to blow ...

S
Spike77453 15.10.21

yes, my sister is wearing men's armor and a freak's mask, is it like "one emperor forever"?

D
Dok11 15.10.21

The ending did not please me either - I was waiting for more.

D
Darth_Nihilus 15.10.21

lol I can’t kill the dragon at the end, even though an evil cheater 300 lvla)))
so I abandoned the game and I think I passed it)))

M
Morgray 15.10.21

Well, yes, it seems that the thought processes cannot be activated by cheat, what a pity.

G
Grey74 15.10.21

sergick192 A
human bed scene is possible on the first island, if you certainly know where and how)))

M
MgVolkolak 15.10.21

This is with this one (I don't remember the name already), for which you still need to steal Maliel's tear?

S
ShadowWarrior123 15.10.21

tw3 won't !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I see many have already passed TW2 and understand that the plot is over. There will be only DLCs.