3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
go100gi 15.10.21 09:27 pm

end game (Two Worlds 2)

who completed the game? there when the dragon killed it all ?? the end? the gift of fa has disappeared somewhere else. if so then a very short game (
45 Comments
Sort by:
X
XXX Angel of Death XXX 15.10.21

Two Worlds 3 will be released in summer 2012

Representatives of the TopWare Interactive company shared with reporters their plans for the third part of the Two Worlds game. As it became known, the game is being developed by the Polish studio Reality Pump, the release of new items is scheduled for next summer on three main gaming platforms: PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.

Representatives of the publishing house admitted that the previous part of Two Worlds did not live up to the expectations of both the company and the fans of the series. That is why for the development of the third part of the game, new technology of 3D modeling, CG-clips and animation was purchased. In addition, a new development team was hired. TopWare Interactive promises many different innovations: significantly improved artificial intelligence, a new combat and magic system, complete freedom of movement, a thoughtful and interesting single-player mode and various multiplayer campaigns. The representatives of the publisher did not disclose only one thing - the plot of the new game.

M
Mikhail Boyarsky 15.10.21

XXX Angel of Death XXX
Are you serious?

K
Kinaret 15.10.21

I did not see the ending as current. After the end credits, the game continues !!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for TW 3 --- catch on March 2 http://games.1c.ru/dva_mira2_pirates/

K
Kinaret 15.10.21

By the way - Dar fa appears after the end credits and offers you .............

_
_MrBird_ 15.10.21

Ilkus Oldman
Once I played without cheats for a long time and did not have time to get through, well, in short, there was no money at all and I swam to Ashos on my own without a boat, swam for about half an hour, and when the diniks arrived I was greeted cordially, since I managed to get away from them, but it was fun try it yourself
at level 13 so