3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Mods (Spintires)

Hello everyone! I already look at the mods rivet on this game, but I don’t know how, the tools have not yet been developed.
Request to modders:
Since you can make a car, then make mods to increase the radius of the winch; to increase the radius of repair and refueling of other cars; to increase the number of default logs that need to be loaded onto a timber truck, that is, not 2 - 3 logs as it is now, but 20 - 30 logs. And so that these logs get enough sleep when the load is lost, and so that it is required to put so much. then it will be more interesting. ))) And if there is a possibility, then make sure that the cards do not need to be opened every time anew, and that all the equipment on them is unlocked, in general, so that you can immediately do things and not get boringly skating.
58 Comments
Sort by:
O
OUAN2012 15.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
Have you met fashions yet ?

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

OUAN2012
Well, in the files section on this site there are new cars, ZILs are changed, the names of the cars are Russian. In a word, it's fashion, after all. )) Or am I confusing something?

O
OUAN2012 15.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
No, there are no mods yet. It's better to call it a fix rather.
It's just that the configuration files can be changed in the side-altars of the game, not anything third-party. You just register the existing wheels from the UAZ, for example, on the MAZ, as well as on the first axle of the zil incl. four-wheel drive.
tyts pix.PlayGround.ru

Each object has its own settings:
tyts changes pix.PlayGround.ru

them in different directions and thus changes the characteristics of the same truck.
And something alien (not related to the game) cannot be put in yet.
Although the length of the winch is somewhere, you need to look for the file responsible for it, there most likely you can connect two. In the alpha test, two winches worked, and one was blocked for release.
Well, you can draw skins:
uazpix.PlayGround.ru

psA hamer, someone from nothing to do posted for the demo 2013, although the full-fledged 2014 has already been released)))

O
OUAN2012 15.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
If you need, I can increase the fuel tank for any car for any volume.
Increase the scale of acceptable damage.

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

OUAN2012
Clear. No thanks. While I am so tormented. ))

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

Map Legend in Spin Tires 2014
Map Legend (Coast, Hill, Plains, Wide River, Volcano) in Spin Tires 2014
Steam user viKey has provided all open maps with map legends.

Screenshots
Volcano

Coast

Plains

Hill

Wide river

Archive link: http: //file.sampo.ru/sj92j6/

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

b.sasha
Lacks a lot. Even sawmills and logging sites are not marked on the Shirokaya River map. On others, not all secret felling sites are marked. Those that are indicated have not yet been tested. But in general I rate it at 4 out of 5.)) it remains to modify it a little.

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
Yes, I also noticed, but still, this gives a broader idea of ​​the gameplay, especially for those who are just joining Spin Tires 2014 fans. After all, you can not only transport goods, but also explore the map, choosing difficult routes, test models for cross-country ability. That is, more in a wider spectrum to use the possibilities of the game.

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

Mod GAZ-66 v1.1 for Spin Tires 2014

Hidden text

Mod "GAZ-66 v1.1" for Spin Tires 2014 - Truck for the game Spin Tires. Replaces the UAZ, there is an animation of the suspension and mudguards, the cross-country ability is slightly more than that of standard models, the wheels have been altered, there is an addon - a body from Zil, its own engine sound. Model envelope in 2013: modfiles. Textures: Dmitry Romanenko. Envelope edited in 2014: ronnie. Presented by: ronnie. Installation: At C: Program Files (x86) Steam SteamApps common Spintires Media drag four folders from the archive agreeing to replace.
When posting on other sites, keep the original download link! Please keep the original download link !!!
... http://centerfiles.net/xek6ykdvp83m/GAZ-66.rar.html

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

So that there are no problems with the textures of the GAZ-66 v1.1 model, create a TexturesCache folder in the Media folder and place the files from the textures folder in the TexturesCache folder

Screenshots

T
Toxa95 15.10.21

Are the lawn wheels too big?

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

b.sasha
And nobody tried to open or change the cards? Or does this require the map editor promised in future updates?

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
Yes, it is desirable to have an editor, so maps are only on Demo

_
_Roman_MAN_ 15.10.21

yes, it is necessary to replace the UAZ, otherwise it just has nothing about it

s
sery_volg 15.10.21

b.sashab.sasha
Guys, why do you draw so badly worn out cars for mods - Shishiga is fucking rusty, Zil-130 in the next topic without optics, the same rusty.You were born in the 90s and have not seen normal cars ?
Here in the game the cars, though dusty, but without rust and complete.
You are great, no doubt, but you do not get working machines, but cars from the landfill.

b
b.sasha 15.10.21

sery_volg
I didn’t make a model, I don’t know the author. I just filled it in and that's it. A group of these authors is working on another site.

t
tecremix 15.10.21

And yet there is a way to add new mods.
Look

O
OUAN2012 15.10.21

tecremix
"Installer for SpinTires" or not?

t
tecremix 15.10.21

OUAN2012
No, unfortunately. So far, through dancing with a tambourine.
Screen

t
tecremix 15.10.21

Additional mods]