3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21 09:27 pm

Mods (Spintires)

Hello everyone! I already look at the mods rivet on this game, but I don’t know how, the tools have not yet been developed.
Request to modders:
Since you can make a car, then make mods to increase the radius of the winch; to increase the radius of repair and refueling of other cars; to increase the number of default logs that need to be loaded onto a timber truck, that is, not 2 - 3 logs as it is now, but 20 - 30 logs. And so that these logs get enough sleep when the load is lost, and so that it is required to put so much. then it will be more interesting. ))) And if there is a possibility, then make sure that the cards do not need to be opened every time anew, and that all the equipment on them is unlocked, in general, so that you can immediately do things and not get boringly skating.
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
Parradoxxx 15.10.21

Vad44575
There is both a folder and an archive Media. Mods are thrown into the folder so as not to bother with the backup.

D
Den4155 15.10.21

Dear modders, a couple of ideas, if there is a desire and time:

Spoiler

V
Vad44575 15.10.21

Parradoxxx
That's the whole trick, that the mods should be thrown into the Media archive, and not into the folder.

F
FinistEG 15.10.21

Vad44575
I advise you to read the description of the mods. The description clearly says that they are installed in the FOLDER, and not in the archive.

Strelec-zmeya
We read carefully about what is written!
It was about the RAR archive, but there is NO such thing in the game!

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

FinistEG
Yes, he probably opened it with RAR and thought it was a RAR archive. Or, in general, he called them. So yes, to be scrupulous, then on pirates (I do not know how in persons) ZIP archives.

V
Vad44575 15.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
Have not seen, do not say so. In the Media folder: strings, videos, languages, and the place where to throw mods from me is precisely that Media.zip archive. since it is in it that the same files and folders are packed that are in the mod archives. PS: for those who are not aware of RAR and
ZIP, you can open both those and those.

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

by the way, I tried to drop the mods into the media folder. Canals too, but often with bugs. So the surest way to throw in archives with a replacement. Do not forget to make backups before doing this. )) I hope the question is closed!

m
maksim-ugniy 15.10.21

Strelec-zmeya
Dear! So how do you put the mod in the archive. (Pirate)

s
serjOFF 15.10.21

maksim-ugniy
Explained above: just drop the mod folders into the open media.zip archive. In some mods, they ask for the correct display of some elements (glass, wheels, etc.) to drop the textures folder into the TexturesCache.zip archive.

V
Vad44575 15.10.21

FinistEG
But if you throw them into the FOLDER, they don't work. PS: I have a pirate and all the files from the car (that's exactly what) are packed into the Media.zip archive

O
Olya Milus 15.10.21

Guys, if the mod is done well, then you don't need to throw it into the Media.zip archive, it's enough just to the Media folder, and it will be easier to delete the mods. Found a site where only high-quality mods and you can download them via direct links: http://stmods.ru/index.php

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

I have a question, in connection with the emergence of mods that contain a folder "strings", where the add-ons are all signed in Russian. If I already have a mod containing a folder with "strings" files, then how can I put another mod that has the same folder with files, but with a different content ?? Manually edit files by adding new names?

S
SBGAlbatros 15.10.21

Guys! Hello everyone! I am writing for the last time!
The purpose of this product (like the name itself) is to try to convey the atmosphere of Siberia, Taiga and Tundra. Rough terrain conditions. So that users living in the European part of Our Motherland could try to "feel" in the place of those - who, in these very Urals, Krazakh, etc., every weekday commute to work. By this very mud.

Question: "For what purposes, for this game, are machines such as Belaz, Stryker ... GAZ-33 (bread trucks) .. Mitsubishi Lancer ...?" "A person who spends energy, time ... nerves to create a model, in general, includes his head?"
Guys ... Of course, this is a personal matter for everyone .. But excuse me ... If this is your own business .... On what basis are you filling up the forum, nafig models that are not needed in the game ?? After that, by the way, in order to find the car you need, you have to sit and dig ...

What kind of nonsense is that?

b
bobrdobr 15.10.21

[Delfin1988] ... Question: "For what purposes, for this game, are machines such as Belaz, Stryker ... GAZ-33 (bread trucks) .. Mitsubishi Lancer ...?" ... Well, what kind of nonsense? ...
This is not nonsense - this is POPULAR! Like - Oh, as I can! ... And ... alas - complete unfriendliness with the head ...
It's sad ... But this cannot be treated ...

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

Guys, so what about my modification question?

H
Haizenberg.met 15.10.21

in the media folder only strings and videos spintires, how could I install

S
Strelec-zmeya 15.10.21

stanok40rus
And why bother, just throw the mod files into the Media folder and that's it. And in fact, fresh pirates on trackers appear very lazily and not everyone in the description says that there are mods. Here you need to search, download and look lately. I advise you to wait for the next 50-60% discount on this game on Steam and purchase it, as I already did in early January for the promotion. There, through WorkShop, you select whatever you want, and it is automatically installed and does not interfere with other mods in any way, and it is just as painlessly removed. I think for 360 rubles for the next action you will take it. It is reasonable to take it for such a price, but not 800 rubles as it is now.

R
Reff71 15.10.21

Hello everybody! I have a pirate 03.03.16. And such a problem is a three-axle KAMAZ rally, it is on some previous version, what to do so that the mod would go on my version.