3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bosscs 15.10.21 09:27 pm

How to play online? (Burnout Paradise)

Writes to the type of nada to create an account, I entered everything clicked further writes again try again later. Can I play online somehow without this registration?
166 Comments
Sort by:
x
xoxol_007 15.10.21

are you sure that you created an account ??? and did not enter the information in the initial window. Well, turn off the brandwalls, experiment)

S
SanSanZ 15.10.21

bosscs

can be registered with someone else and this save can be brought home and tried ...

b
bosscs 15.10.21

PPC bullshit, generally a strange game

x
xoxol_007 15.10.21

if your game is not going well for you, and thousands of people calmly register and play, then I think it's in you)

b
bosscs 15.10.21

It's not about me, it's about the provider

x
xxx2222 15.10.21

HOW to play on LAN? !!! (face)

M
Mr. Hyde 15.10.21

Iskin Vantuz, the game in nature is sometimes stupid, almost all friends had problems when registering. So there is no need to drive people.

x
xRoNx 15.10.21

I have an account from another game from EA =)

M
Mandalore 15.10.21

Most likely, such a nickname already exists. Just try to come up with some original one.

x
xxx2222 15.10.21

I still do not understand, the disc says: a new mode of cooperative play without an Internet connection ... WHAT ???
So HOW to play on LAN?

r
rock music 15.10.21

it's not local. it is together on one computer, the burnout party is called.

x
xxx2222 15.10.21

yeah, that's "cool!"

C
Cuba 15.10.21

BLIN well, help me please! why, when I create a network, I enter everything I press next, then I write "the server is unavailable, please try again later!" how to fix this shit? Pts want to play on no!
thank you in advance!

r
rock music 15.10.21

turn off the firewall))

x
xoxol_007 15.10.21

yes blah it is not given to you means !!!

r
rock music 15.10.21

you can't say anything - shut up! > = (

C
Cuba 15.10.21

just tried it with bradmaur! all the same writes that error I got worn out yea! Can we put a patch or crack?

r
rock music 15.10.21

download litsuha from torrents, register a unique account. There is no need to put anything there. look, I already wrote somewhere where you need to register an account. in - in short, type gamereg * ea * com into the address bar of the browser (put dots there instead of stars), and register. and that's it, you go in and play.

a
ar4ie 15.10.21

if the version of the game is not licensed, is it possible to register an EA account?

r
rock music 15.10.21

kanesh you can. I gave the current that the link. where are you looking?