3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bosscs 15.10.21 09:27 pm

How to play online? (Burnout Paradise)

Writes to the type of nada to create an account, I entered everything clicked further writes again try again later. Can I play online somehow without this registration?
166 Comments
Sort by:
r
racer156 15.10.21

dima05izuk
that's why this way is wrong.
I still wanted to ask if he throws it out of the game later.
then it won't work ...

d
dima05izuk 15.10.21

racer156
and then how should I be ?? can you give me this "product key"?
pliz help !!;)

r
racer156 15.10.21

dima05izuk
so you registered on ea? I sent you where you need to.
and you have a face?

r
racer156 15.10.21

dima05izuk
I told you that you need litsuha.
even though you pump 1000 times, nothing will change.
A paid face costs about 400-500 rubles. you need to buy it.
otherwise it will not work.
so buy the disc and then log in there.
I can give a link to the ea store where to buy if it is not for sale in your city.
here is
http://www.ea.com/ru/games/burnout-paradise-the-ultimate-box#1

d
dima05izuk 15.10.21

racer156
and if I buy from here - http://empik.ua/catalog/browse/802/1/286392 ???

r
racer156 15.10.21

dima05izuk
yes even from here ...

F
Flash7774 15.10.21

The game has been on PC for 2 years now, it's cheap. It's easier to buy for 199 rubles in the EA Store, you can pay using webmoney.
http://store.origin.com/store/eaemea/ru_RU/pd/productID.106479900/sac.true

r
racer156 15.10.21

Flash7774
I have 400 rubles in my city. worth it, strange. probably for export

t
tum4n 15.10.21

who has a pirate, forget about the network game.
"After installing the patch, you can't play on the network (if you have a pirate and you managed to gamble on the network, then now you can't). The main goal of releasing this patch was to stop the massive pirate game on the network."

PS Cap tutochki :)

C
Crusher Mechikut 15.10.21

I'm trying to register here gamereg.ea.com, but Burnout is not on the list of games. What to do?

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 15.10.21

that recently, either girls who constantly play Extreme, or noobs who do nothing have become admins

S
SGTBash 15.10.21

Lewis Maestro pro tuner
It's just that good people noticed this a long time ago, they became uninterested and they quit Burnout Paradise ... As a result, people who like to chase or go through challenges have disappeared altogether ... The rating is dead ... There are only newbies who know nothing. ...those. those noobs ... not long before the final death of Burnout ... I think so ... It's sad of course ...
The only ones left and at least doing something more or less is 00068777, Revenger_GT, Xheptor (he thought too left us ... but I recently saw him), DrumNfasstBiggy, PASHOk_M_oVe ... and in general, that's all ... and different people who come in mainly to chase for example Zamgleb2, DemonSpeeding777, shickcompworld, PEREZZ76, kokokos ... the number is not great ... they will leave ... and that's it ... The game is already dead ... just breathing with its last strength ...

D
DrumNfasst 15.10.21

Go glitching, my friends. With this activity, no one online will certainly die out. You know some races and challenges ... And join the noob games. You need to create games yourself or join experienced players, so what's the problem?
SGTBash
I'm not surprised that you say this, playing without mods ... People like you will soon get bored with the game, and I won't see you again ... It's only good that by that time several noobs will have experience, and I will have new comrades in the game:]

S
SGTBash 15.10.21

DrumNfasst
This game will not bother me (I told you =)) ... about glitching ... I would do it, but about this in a personal ... And the noobs such as they went now, I think they will not stay in this game for a long time ... about experienced players ... Hmm ... there are no more of them, this is a rarity, the rating is dead ... in general ... Freeburn remained ... and there, these same noobs that influenced the professionals ...

PS It remains to hope for newcomers .. .Maybe someday the rating will heal again ...

C

No one will help me?

S
SGTBash 15.10.21

Crusher Mechikut
If you need to specifically register in Burnout, you can register in it ... If you just want to register your account before buying, you can register in Origin ...

C

SGTBash I have Burnout Paradise and an account at ea.com. I enter my username and password in the game, and he gives me "The server is not available. Please try again later"

S
SGTBash 15.10.21

Crusher Mechikut
Either they did not activate your key there ... or the server is not yet available ... They were unavailable today for a while ... but now it seems normal ...
There was a case when a friend bought a second key. .. zaregalsya ... for some time from the new account could not enter ... but from the old one entered without problems ... time passed and everything returned to normal ...
When did you register?

C

SGTBash
Well, maybe two months ago. But I in DarkSpore, for example, play without problems through the EA account.

S
SGTBash 15.10.21

Crusher Mechikut
Face? Is the update worth it? Burnout key?