3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bosscs 15.10.21 09:27 pm

How to play online? (Burnout Paradise)

Writes to the type of nada to create an account, I entered everything clicked further writes again try again later. Can I play online somehow without this registration?
166 Comments
Sort by:
a
ar4ie 15.10.21

Yes, I registered the account using the link, went into the game, entered the username / password. a message like "username is incorrect" or something like that constantly appears. the firewall is turned off. what's the matter - I don’t know.

x
xRoNx 15.10.21

Check if you entered the name correctly in the game, but it happens ...

C
Cuba 15.10.21

It's like I'm going to register on a pirate right now and can not play?

r
rock music 15.10.21

ar4ie enter a
unique name, one that no one else can have in principle. try ar4ie-kun (my Jouke-kun :))))) - hardly anyone has this. register it on the site and enter it into the game. if it's wrong again, then turn on your head, sometimes it comes in handy.

a
ar4ie 15.10.21

hmm, when you go to my profile on this page -> profile * ea * com / myprofile * do everything happens fine, I get to my profile page, and when I enter the name password in the game, the error "invalid username" appears. maybe the error occurs due to the fact that there is a "_" sign in the login?

x
xRoNx 15.10.21

Egor4 yes
ar4ie shouldn't, but I don't know for sure, maybe because of him

r
rock music 15.10.21

Egor4
I wrote everything. I have not invested a dime in the game. I downloaded the licensed version of this game from torrents for free.

ar4ie
read 02/28/09 11:33

PM POHH
not because of the sign for sure, there are a lot of people on the net with such a sign.

x
xRoNx 15.10.21

RE-L124c41 I thought about it too

a
ar4ie 15.10.21

pff I xs what's the matter. entered a boom nickname like "qazwsxedc" when registering on the site. in the game again writes INTO the wrong name.
is it necessary to put a crack? and the patch?

x
xRoNx 15.10.21

ar4ie is it necessary to put a crack? and the patch?
Well, I have a pirate, I didn’t bet anything and I play quietly on an Internet

r
rock music 15.10.21

ar4ie
without a crack you will not start the game. and I don't know about any patch.
ps - wrote a nickname and password in ls, try it.

everything works, I checked. if the cha does not come, then the troubleshooter with the computer settings.

a
ar4ie 15.10.21

omg! earned! RE-L124c41, thank you very much! and on what soap are you registering an account, can you say? I want to change my nickname)

r
rock music 15.10.21

epta ... soap does not exist !!! but if interested and my short memory serves me, this is [email protected]
if you like, create it and try to change your nickname, but I'm not sure that something will work out there.

r
rock music 15.10.21

Egory4
if it still doesn't log in , ask me to create an account for you))))

a
ar4ie 15.10.21

RE-L124c41, all the rules, the soap is correct. you don't need to create it. it must be entered on the EA website to enter your profile page.
Once again

, ATP by the way, are you registering accounts through the game interface or through the EA website?

r
rock music 15.10.21

through the EA website, according to the link that I gave.

a
ar4ie 15.10.21

Through the game itself, everything is also registered. so I did not understand why the first time did not work for me, but oh well.

and further. As I understand it, in a multiplayer game you can only drive those cars that you open in a single player game?

r
rock music 15.10.21

Yes.
did not work because the nickname is not unique.

C
Cuba 15.10.21

RE-L124c41
fraternally create me an acuant! write everything in a personal pliz! ATP to you my friend!

r
rock music 15.10.21

what nickname do you want?