3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArcanBlast 15.10.21 09:29 pm

Lags and fps 15-20 on new hardware (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day to everyone!, I ask you to help me with my new hardware, which is not very bad, the witcher lags terribly, only with the most minimal settings and with the minimum resolution it gives out a maximum of 15-20 fps
iron, no viruses, I don’t know what the problem is, help me fix the situation , also removed the grass from the game.My system requirements

vidyuha GTX 730 firewood updated to the latest version 365.19
63 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mikhail Golokhvast 15.10.21

askimus
and I have a GTX 680 card and even at high 50-60 fps, is his card worse than mine?

L
Leonn_24 15.10.21

ArcanBlast
does not have such a GTX 730 card in nature, this is a GT-730 that will not pull the witcher even at low settings

V
VsynC 15.10.21

Leonn_24
:)
I neighing the rules with the GTX 730
I probably made it myself) or sold it like a 7xx line: D

F
Furyhunter 15.10.21

it is difficult to read it both as a card and as a stub)

B
Bertenday 15.10.21

I have exactly the same hardware, only the GTX 750 vidyuha (without TI), and I did not try to optimize the cruel lags either, so until I change the vidyuha, at least on the GTX 960, I will have to forget about the game.
And the hardware is not new, but I would say outdated, but if only the percentage of norms that can open the GTX 970, then this percentage will not pull 980.

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

Firstly, your hardware is not at all top and far from new, and secondly, there is nothing to download pirates, this will never happen on a license

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

Leonn_24
do not rush to conclusions about pulling will not pull. Example 9800 nvidia pulls together with 2 g of RAM Ghost recon Future Soldier at maximum speed, Ranbow Six Siege at medium speed and this despite the system requirements (told about my second PC)

C
Cucumber312 15.10.21

ALFA-2133
1) Who said he had a pirate?
2) And what does pirate mean in your understanding?
The GoG version is DRM-free, which means it doesn't differ at all from the purchased license.

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.10.21

to a weak vidyah you also have not enough operatives ...

-
-SERGEY- 15.10.21

The system manager bought a ready-made campaign. So only the store can pick up.

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

Liara
I'm talking directly about all sorts of repacks with cut-down videos, cut textures sewn into the distortion of unknown tablets, which weigh several times less than the original and installation in 5 minutes

E
EvgenyDMT 15.10.21

ArcanBlast
Buy vidyahu norms, GTX 770 at least.

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

Liara
I personally prefer licenses, because I like to play after passing the storyline of the game in multiplayer without dancing with a tambourine)) I'm such a nerd))

C
Crab4ihun 15.10.21

One subtle point about nvidia cards. In this case, you need to look not at the first digit in the number, but at the second, i.e. in 730, exactly 3 is important, and seven is a series of cards, and each subsequent series is better than the previous one by about 1 degree, i.e. 640 approximately = 730, only the 7th series is already with its own chips to support some new technologies

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

Nikotinoz_
This is since when did 8 gigs of operatives become "very few"?)) And how do you know if DDR 4 or 5 is there? The super collectors of Mvideo can already assemble with this vidyuha and process, and even put windows 98 poveh ...

B
Bertenday 15.10.21

warp 37
GTX750 is not enough, I have it + i5 4460 (like the author) and 8 GB of RAM, without lags, you can play only on minimums with completely removed grass and a reduced range of trees when they appear almost point-blank, then there are no lags and you can play, but from such a graph pulls up because everything becomes wretched

R
Ryogi Shiki 15.10.21

ALFA-2133
I did not say that
ALFA-2133 wrote:
"very little"
, do not twist my words

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

Bertenday
Is graphon the main thing in the game?

B
Bertenday 15.10.21

ALFA-2133
well, at least a little, otherwise you stand and about a meter in the current trees are drawn, then everything is bald and nothing is drawn, as a result, you run like a hedgehog in the fog

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

Bertenday
)))) enjoy the gameplay)) I don't think that everything is so bad at minimum salaries that you can't see what's right next to you))