3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArcanBlast 15.10.21 09:29 pm

Lags and fps 15-20 on new hardware (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Good day to everyone!, I ask you to help me with my new hardware, which is not very bad, the witcher lags terribly, only with the most minimal settings and with the minimum resolution it gives out a maximum of 15-20 fps
iron, no viruses, I don’t know what the problem is, help me fix the situation , also removed the grass from the game.My system requirements

vidyuha GTX 730 firewood updated to the latest version 365.19
63 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 15.10.21

On such a card only to play in Melkosoft Office, yes a kerchief, I play at a resolution of 1280x1024, I have a Monique cube, there is nowhere to put a big one, it gives 40-50 fps, all settings are at maximum except for HairWorks, it is turned off, the config is in the profile.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

[Denis Aleksandrovich]
I didn't understand, but there should be such a possibility that Gog will make you a repack of the latest version that you can store and install at your discretion.

B
Bertenday 15.10.21

By the way, the upgrade to Windows 10 helped me, the lags were almost completely gone, so just a little bit, the hardware is also i5 4460 3.2ghz, 8gb RAM, GTX 750 (without ti), it was not possible to play on Windows 8.1, it lagged terribly.