3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kahran ramsus 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Where did the laws of the universe come from? (physics, mathematics, etc.)

Such sciences as physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc., only describe the surrounding processes of objects and phenomena. But the most common and popular scientific theory about the emergence of all this is the theory of the Big Bang.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Explosion
43 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534
in this case, a simple question arises, and again thanks to the impulse. If such a bunch of gravitons hits the Earth and transfers its momentum to it, then why is the Earth still in orbit, and not pushed away from the Sun?

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

Alexator
Gravitons have "color" and matter has "color", "blue". Therefore, gravitons flying towards the Earth according to Doppler's law are blue, and therefore are less absorbed by the Earth's matter, and those catching up with the Earth are red, = the resulting force of gravitons turns out to be equal. Therefore, the Earth continues to fly. And since the Sun shields gravitons, then the Earth is naturally pushed towards the Sun - which we call the Sun's attraction.

s
sаnic 15.10.21

stalker7162534
Proofs of this nonsense will be?

A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534
"Color charge is a quantum number, in quantum chromodynamics, attributed to gluons and quarks. These elementary particles interact with each other in the same way as electric charges interact with each other, however, unlike electric charges, which have two signs, there are three colors. are called red, green and blue, although these names have nothing to do with the colors we see in everyday life. For each color there is also an anti-color: anti-red, anti-green and anti-blue. "

attributed to gluons and quarks. And you will find the graviton in the table yourself.
Whistled from the wiki.

A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534
"Graviton is a hypothetical massless elementary particle - a carrier of gravitational interaction without electric and other charges (but they themselves also gravitate). Must have spin 2 and two possible directions of polarization."
Where is there about color?

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

light according to the teachings of Einstein without mass, it can current katatzo along the curvature of space,
so the atom would not have enough mass and gravity to shift the spectrum. current the thickest atoms they have wax Einstein slowing down the flickering of a fart in the lower orbitals, they could bend the spectrum of light into red. but I don't know they were caught or cooked like that. what is printed on the mendilean table for gravitational lensing will be skinny.

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

Alexator wrote:
Where is there about color?
They have not, I have. if there were no "color", then more gravitons would fall towards them than they catch up from behind, and the Earth would stop. But the Earth rotates, which means that from a large number of gravitons in front, the impulse is the same as from a small number of gravitons behind. Why? Because a smaller percentage of gravitons in front interact with matter. Why? because they "turn blue" and fly through "blue" matter more easily than "red" ones.

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

MunchkiN 616
But there is an impulse.
http://ok-t.ru/img/baza5/Kvantovaya-fizika-1382959679.files/image247.jpg

A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534
This is generally nonsense.

7Rain7 15.10.21

s
stalker7162534 15.10.21

Alexator
you simply cannot understand.

N
Neketasnz 15.10.21

That feeling when you are a humanitarian c:

A
Alexator 15.10.21

stalker7162534
Yes, I can't understand this nonsense. Because the color you entered is non-existent, don't understand what, which violates the laws of physics. Otherwise it wouldn't work.

T
TimKar 15.10.21

MunchkiN 616
When a piece of slate has already fallen on you, so that you finally stop writing like that.

M
MunchkiN 616 15.10.21

gravitons still have to have a scent, they
are shorter there when the kakikos sunbathes under the rays of light, high-energy photons arrive. Atoms are beating the nuclei with nunchaku nunchaku, all kinds of hadrons they acquire excess energy are compressed and release gravitorny. therefore, the kakikos has a stronger aroma.
this can be verified by experience. if you shoot kakikos from the catapult. the gravitational constant changes when the catapult imparts its energy to the gravitons, excited aromatic ones are released and can be felt near the catapult. and where, in short, the kakikos will arrive and smack it, it will polarize its gravitational energy and again you can feel the aroma.

A
Alexator 15.10.21

MunchkiN 616
I could never master your misspelled text after the third sentence. So keep it short.

f
fomir 15.10.21

in short, it's by nightfall ... the last comments deliver, but there is no point in them ...
my answer is that it had to be invented for survival, that's all.

K
Kind ram 15.10.21

Wing42
People did not invent these laws, but learned to perceive and describe them. Due to the existence of these laws, in principle, people "invent" something, they would not exist, no one would have invented either mathematics or physics, and subsequently would not have come up with how to build, assemble, invent, etc.
And life on earth would not exist and planets would not exist, without natural laws there would be nothing - no where to originate.

W
Wing42 15.10.21

Kind Ram
Divide the line between the "principle of action" of laws, which are independent of us and our knowledge of them, and the "formulation" of laws, which expresses the principle of action in understandable language.

K
Kind ram 15.10.21

Wing42
I beg your pardon, but in my opinion, you just told me the same thing as I told you, but in different words.

My thought is this - "A man did not come up with natural laws, he came up with how to calculate and tell them."
Just from your previous comment, you might think that the person invented everything, the universe has stirred.

For example,
imbued with this phrase: Wing42 wrote:
People came up with.