3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kahran ramsus 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Where did the laws of the universe come from? (physics, mathematics, etc.)

Such sciences as physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology, etc., only describe the surrounding processes of objects and phenomena. But the most common and popular scientific theory about the emergence of all this is the theory of the Big Bang.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Explosion
43 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wing42 15.10.21

Kind Ram
I expressed in understandable language how people express themselves, and you have already climbed into the very jungle of philosophy, metaphysics, or what you are fanatical about. I am not obliged to answer to you and make excuses, you are not my friend and not my enemy. What other "we"? I’m alone here, and you’re probably no more than two at a time. Go (those) and bother (those) with their "clarifications" to someone else, and I don't care about your (your) problems of perception of the world in any place. Even for the sake of such an occasion, I allow you (you) to consider me an uneducated worker-peasant cattle with three classes of education (at best), whose competence limit is to roll cow cakes in stalls. Yes to health.

K
Kind ram 15.10.21

Where does so much aggression come from?
The question was "where did the laws of the universe come from?"
The answer "People invented" means right on like "people invented the laws of the universe."

W
Wing42 15.10.21

Kind Ram
Yes to health. I have nothing against it.