3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
USSoldier 15.10.21 09:38 pm

Optimization for AMD (Doom (2016))

We are writing here how DOOM works on AMD.
114 Comments
Sort by:
V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

Thompson1929
Huh, damn it, I thought that I created it, how does it work for you, but he somehow created garbage and not a theme (?)

R
Regular User 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
Agree, It would be better to show how it works in DOOME

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.10.21

It works badly, how else. We have to play at minimum settings in snapmap mode for now.

r
remix42rus 15.10.21

r9 270, drawdowns up to 20-30 fps until you turn the game down and change the texture settings from high to medium and vice versa, there will be no stable fps, or other manipulations with changing settings and exiting the game, so after the performed manipulations on ultra, except for shadows and textures goes 55-70fps

G
GHOST24 15.10.21

why spam with the same topics? We sit and wait for the patch) It just became fashionable to release something, and then a bunch of patches to catch up. The developers have no patience ... They want to cut down all the dough as soon as possible ..

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

remix42rus
Well, do as you play optimally and do not suffer, once set it as you need and play, what's the problem (?)

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
You can't do that there. Exactly what you need to minimize is to unfold the game and change the texture settings back and forth - then only the FPS is more or less stabilized. Carmack is not on them.

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

Anglerfish
Yeah, it's clear, well then you have to wait for patches.

r
remix42rus 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
the fact is that these manipulations must be carried out every time you enter the game, and that does not always work and until you restart the computer you will contemplate wild drawdowns) the hunt does not suffer and spoil my impressions, so I will wait for a patch or new firewood from amd

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

ALFA-2133
So your name is Sanya, but how old are you ???

P
PCHalfFullHD 15.10.21

remix42rus
Only a patch and it remains to wait, tk. AMD has already dumped its vision of "firewood" under doom, which do not change anything at all :)

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

remix42rus
So it seems like new firewood came out not long ago, or is there a sense of them 0 ???

U
USSoldier 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
I have everything on high, except for shadows (if you turn on shadows on high there will be a lagodrome), 1080p, maximum anti-aliasing-60 fps gives out of course, but there are sometimes microfreezes, this is certainly not very pleasant

r
remix42rus 15.10.21

Victor Tsoi
zero sense)

G
Greencore 15.10.21

NVIDIA RULIT

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

ALFA-2133
Well, I saw in your profile that you are in contact and saw there.

J
JetFIRE13 15.10.21

I have a question for the developers, and what the hell have you been doing for so many years? Even jubikies in haste optimization are delivered better, but what are yubiki, even Batman was better in this regard.

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

Thompson1929
So what kind of vidyuha you have ???

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

dok925
Yes, well, I wouldn't say that about Batman, but the Witcher 3rd is there, yes, the optimism is really not bad, if it gave me 15-25 (FPS) at low, this is when the bat gave out 10-15 at the same settings (FPS), so you're wrong here)))

V
Victor Tsoi 15.10.21

GHOST24
No, not why I just asked, forget everything, well, are you driving in doom now or are you, like everyone else, also waiting for patches (?)