3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Epoch 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Best Sniper Rifle (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, tell me what is the best sniper rifle now? I upgraded rank 50 in the zone, so I'm thinking what to buy.
57 Comments
Sort by:
N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

By the way, yes, I'm also interested, is there a thread in the gold personalized downs of a sniper rifle? I never even once came across a recipe from the traders. Only plowmen, caduceus, liberators, etc. etc.

T
TommyGun71 16.10.21

Take the blueprint for the gold modified M44 and craft until the talents drop out for crit.

N
NDes 16.10.21

Epoch A
quite useful tool
Spoiler
N. Romanoff
Everything that I saw
Spoiler

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

SecDec
M44 want to =))) you only need to wait for a fresh import from your shopkeepers, thanks for the info =)

V
ValbkinDed 16.10.21

SecDec
in the last shelter has m44 modified damage more, but as for me (I fell in love with the twilight sniper (damage less than M44)), it is also sold in the last shelter!

V
ValbkinDed 16.10.21

N. Romanoff was
waiting for a fresh supply ... bought all the blueprints from all the merchants, the new blueprints were not updated, only things were added (crappy) ...

T
TimKar 16.10.21

MikkiMayC The
drawings do not seem to be updated.

N
NDes 16.10.21

N.Romanoff
We must also try it))
MikkiMayC
As Genom wrote, they are not updated, at least I'm not the only one))

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

SecDec
So if the recipes do not change, then I did not look closely at this campaign, I missed the campaign, today I will run and read more closely where what is sold. Sobsno the only thing I don't have is a golden sniper rifle, everything else is either fluff or recipes are already there.

E
Epoch 16.10.21

MikkiMayC
Why do you like "Twilight" more?

B
BARADATbIU 16.10.21

For me, the best is the M1A spetsnaz.

B
Bard Buttercup 16.10.21

Epoch
I'm still far from lvl 50, but still:
IMHO, the best I've met so far in the game. Perhaps there is the same but gold. If it exists and you meet it, I advise it.

Dropped out in the dark zone. Good combination of rate of fire / accuracy / reload speed. With a talent for restoring health when killing dudes in the head, almost priceless. It is just as good at both short and long distances with the appropriate optics. Allows you to even successfully wage open melee combat

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

Bard Buttercup
And what is her naked DPS? No mods ...

B
Bard Buttercup 16.10.21

N. Romanoff wrote:
And what is her naked DPS? No mods ...
I don't remember exactly, but not less than 42000-43000. I raised about 10K with mods. But I like it more than M1A, although it is weaker in damage. And fashion, of course, can be found better than mine. And my gear is not sharpened purely for damage. It is quite possible to pump it under 65-70K dps if you want to make an extremely deadly damage machine. In general, I am eager to have such a golden one

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

Bard Buttercup
I have this one, but I want a gold one:

B
Bard Buttercup 16.10.21

N.Romanoff
I have n’t seen such a machine yet, or rather, I haven’t used such a machine, is it possible to use it in close combat? By the capacity of the store, I see that her rate of fire is probably at the level of M44 Carbine?

N
NDes 16.10.21

Bard Buttercup
Poyuzal MK20 norms rifle, but somehow I got used to M1A
Spoiler

B
Bard Buttercup 16.10.21

SecDec
Where did you find / buy the gold MK20 ?? I want myself

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

Bard Buttercup
Oh, he runs to the catcher and the beast ... Now he knocked out the shooters from the King, though not gold =)

N
NDes 16.10.21

Bard Buttercup
I bought all the drawings from the traders in DZ, except for those for dates))
I decided to collect the gold armor, I look at the drawing of the rifle, I decided to try. I don't know exactly who.