3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Epoch 16.10.21 08:58 pm

Best Sniper Rifle (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Guys, tell me what is the best sniper rifle now? I upgraded rank 50 in the zone, so I'm thinking what to buy.
57 Comments
Sort by:
N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

Ziyaudin Ziyatkhanov
And I have 163 =)))) I repeat, randooooom =))))
PySy ... At least eat gold, but it's all wrong ... Two times ordinary gold M1 fell out, but they are worse than my purple first waves.

E
Epoch 16.10.21

I m1a US Special Forces knocked out 3 pieces, but it's not so hot.

S
SPR1GGAN 16.10.21

Do you have any sniper rifle recipes for the currency of the dark zone? it is the lethal ones who have 5-10 rounds, and not those rapid-fire shooters of 20+

S
SPR1GGAN 16.10.21

N.Romanoff
I need a place with recipes for DZ credits, and not a description of the trunks themselves, I ran with everyone.

D
Dizz77 16.10.21

Lubber
Above 200K u / s, you can probably only raise it on the PP.
There, in the next branch, a dude with the nickname EXTRASENS uploaded the screen of his build and raised it above 200 on the

SHV I'll post his screen)))

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

SPR1GGAN
You cannot buy the "best" for DZ credits. The best recipes for phoenixes at the main base and at the merchant in the northernmost part of the DZ in the saferoom, also for the phoenixes. It makes no sense to buy any recipes for DZ credits at all. Because they are much worse than for phoenixes, and given that you can buy them only from lvl 50 DZ, most people by this time are already knocking out gear much better on tests. They are all bought up because the currency of the DZ is still nowhere to go. And it makes no sense to buy everything for phoenixes either, because, for example, in the embassy, ​​for example, I had an armor for 1200 with a rehabilitation talent in my opinion, and the maximum recipe for phoenixes gives out only 700. With snipers, and indeed with weapons, the same history. So think, but does it even make sense.

L
Lubber 16.10.21

N. Romanoff wrote:
for example, at the embassy, ​​I had an armor for 1200 with the rehabilitation talent in my opinion, and the maximum recipe for phoenixes gives only 700
1200 This is 700 armor in the base + 500 armor from the main characteristics. Or are you saying that this item does not have an increase in armor in the main characteristics?

S
SPR1GGAN 16.10.21

N.Romanoff
maximum crafting stat pzdit, already 4 times crafted gear exceeding the maximum.

s
sangen 16.10.21

Lubber
I have pure 1378 armor + 435 armor in stats. Level 31 armor with

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

Lubber
1237 clean.

L
Lubber 16.10.21

sangen wrote:
I have pure 1378 armor + 435 armor in stats. Level 31 armor with
It not "plus", but "including". Those. if you recalibrate and remove the increase in armor from the main characteristics, then the armor parameter (written in bold on the object and visible on the general screen of the character's inventory) will drop. The blueprint of the level 31 vest has a maximum base armor of 864 and a maximum increase of 575 armor from the main characteristics. Those. the maximum armor of an item can be 1439. Anything below is not the maximum for the 31st level.
N. Romanoff wrote:
1237 clean.
Screen can be?

E
Epoch 16.10.21

Dizz77 Increase
damage easily. I can easily 260k on an assault rifle. More is possible, but it will be a bit heavy in the dark zone.

s
saabb 15 16.10.21

Guys, who knows what a Twilight sniper is?

N
N. Romanoff 16.10.21

saabb 15
Something in between Mk17 and M44. Pretty much for an amateur. In terms of stats, M1A loses a lot, and given that with the latest update a recipe for the golden M1A of the first wave appeared, then in general it is not needed in FIG.

s
saabb 15 16.10.21

thanks

F
FORS 282 16.10.21

N.Romanoff
May have already been fixed, I do not have a seller with phoenixes in the sixth sector of the dark zone, only for the currency of the dark zone ((

L
Lubber 16.10.21

FORS 282
You would have resurrected an even older post. In TK 6, for a long time (since update 1.1), the seller trades for the TK currency and sells only things from the nomad's kit - two recipes and two ready-made ones. Everything he used to sell for phoenixes is now on sale at the Base.