3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
19.10.21 10:21 pm

Blade of Darkness

Help tell the codes for Blade of Darkness

54 Comments
Sort by:
G
Guest 19.10.21

Tell me where to get the codes for Blade Of Darkness

G
Guest 19.10.21

Blade of Darkness codes in Yandex

G
Guest 19.10.21

I have an I / O Radeon 7000. The list of I / O to the game does not have it. I select any other - the message `` the program has performed an illegal operation and will be closed '' is displayed. :?:

G
Guest 19.10.21

I am stuck on the map "Al-Hajab Castle". I cannot transfer the sacred fire to the altar of fire. I don't know if it's a glitch, or I'm stupid: wink:

Please help me.

G
Guest 19.10.21

I am stuck on the map "Al-Hajab Castle". I cannot transfer the sacred fire to the altar of fire. I don't know if it's a glitch, or I'm stupid: wink:

Please help me.

G
Guest 19.10.21

I am stuck on the map "Al-Hajab Castle". I cannot transfer the sacred fire to the altar of fire. I don't know if it's a glitch, or I'm stupid: wink: Please help me.

an ordinary torch must be lit in an unusual place - opposite the pool with sacred water - a pool with sacred fire :)

G
Guest 19.10.21

I have sent the blade several times to whom you can please write here is my mail

[email protected]

G
Guest 19.10.21

Help tell the codes for Blade of Darkness: cry:

G
Guest 19.10.21

Youzver are completely lazy ...

Cheats

Blade of Darkness

Note: This involves editing a game file! Be sure to create a backup copy of the file before proceeding.

Use a text editor to edit the "menu.py" file in the "scripts" folder. Add the following lines at the end of the file to enable cheat mode: import cheats

cheats.ActivateMiscCheats ()

cheats.ActivateLaserEyes ()

cheats.ActivateWeaponGrow ()

cheats.ActivateGoreCheatsCheats ()

cheats.ActivateLevelCheats ()

Now, while playing a game, you can press one of these keys to activate its cheat:

Result --- Key

Small sword --- 1

Big sword --- 2

Big shield --- 3

Small shield --- 4

Create lightsaber --- G

Sleepy Hollow type gore --- H

Start lightsaber --- K

Mutational gore --- M

Change MOV --- P

Matrix type gore --- X

Move camera left --- F5

Move camera right --- F6

Level up --- F8

Level skip --- F9

Toggle invincibility --- F10

G
Guest 19.10.21

Hanged in a duel in the tower, with the red Monster, Karakum island. : shock:

G
Guest 19.10.21

Which disappears all the time, I went through the whole game, but this bastard does not ...

G
Guest 19.10.21

I went through the entire level where magma is. I found all fire weapons except for the "big sword of fire."

And maybe someone knows where you can find a solution for the whole game?

G
Guest 19.10.21

Hanged in a duel in the tower, with the red Monster, Karakum island. : shock:

Honestly, there were no special problems with him. He was a barbarian and an Amazon. He starts teleporting when his health becomes low. The tactic was as follows:

At first, with a couple of combos, I used a shield for him nafig .. the one from which he hits you when protecting you .. then the main thing is not to go far from him .. keep it at an average distance .. then he doesn't teleport behind his back. And a couple of combos and that's all .. Only of course that this may not be quite suitable for a gnome and for a knight. they should come close to him, but normal for a barbarian and an amazon.

By the way, the barbarian has a cool combo on this score - a sharp turn with a blow: simultaneously pressing the arrows to the left, back and right.

G
Guest 19.10.21

I love the game blade of Darkness, but I did not go through it to the end, help me how to do it. I play as a barbarian.: clever:

H
Halfelf 19.10.21

I love the game blade of Darkness, but I did not go through it to the end, help me how to do it. I play as a barbarian.

Do you have hands? : rotfl:

s
snake511 19.10.21

I love the game blade of Darkness, but I did not go through it to the end, help me how to do it. I play as a barbarian.

Do you have hands? : rotfl:

Better yet, legs :)

As far as I remember: there it is necessary in each level (if they can be called that) to collect one monuscript, otherwise you will not pass.

K
Kay'L 669 19.10.21

Cool game, though my sound was buggy. :(

G
Guest 19.10.21

A fiery sword in a fiery level in the second tower below, you need to find a key and then shoot a button from the window the door will open and there will be a fiery super sword for the barbarian. I personally did not find an ice ax, who knows, give me a message here: mrgreen:

&
>> Cr @ -h 19.10.21

That tapor stupid to grief ...:!: The sword of Joanna is poison!

E
EKKO 19.10.21

Cool igruha but the current engine is stupid and the graphics would be cooler ... = (But in principle, you can play! =)

[Color = indigo] But Enclave is also cooler in terms of graphics and engine and plot! [/ Color]