3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
19.10.21 10:21 pm

Blade of Darkness

Help tell the codes for Blade of Darkness

54 Comments
Sort by:
N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

but it will not be, like ... current analogs ...

N
Niki-T 19.10.21

The best Hack & Slash of our time. Single winner for the "No Compromise Men's Game" title. The sequel is currently being forged on the Xbox.

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

blah ... fsem download X-VOH emulators ...))
and where is the information from?
by the way, who tried it in multiplayer? how is it?

N
Niki-T 19.10.21

Informational support at gameland (somewhere deep in the news archives). At the moment, the studio RebelAct has ceased to exist and is taken under the wing (it is necessary to clarify ...). The reasons are more than banal - the departure of key satrodniks, not the implementation of ideas, and therefore bankruptcy. But the hope that the Blade of Darkness case lives and glimmers in the faded hearts of fans from all over the planet should still whip up the developers. The main thing is not to be silent.

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

I am not silent ... [b] I WANT THE SAME MEAT !!! [/ b] as in the first part ...
how? did the developers listen? )))

N
Niki-T 19.10.21

Fine ! In any case, those who wrote on this forum are already with us. It remains only to get the developers' email and send them a collective letter from all Russian gamers.

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

so, why didn't anyone answer? [b] who tried it in multiplayer? how is it? [/ b]

N
Niki-T 19.10.21

Multiplayer is just carols. Barbarian vs Dwarf. Knight vs Dwarf.
Yesterday I specially referred the system to a friend to understand the essence of this "male fun". Words are running out, like paste flowing from a fountain pen. You can't pump more than level 5 ... Arenas 2x2 (just scanty) ... But the battle can last from 7-8 seconds to 10 minutes, depending on the situation. The gnome, under my control, crumbled a partner like a Vietnamese bamboo. Fun for a few hours can be due to the lack of a strong opponent. Previously, the Kali game server was organized on the Gameland website, where worthy rivals from all over the country were cut! In Rune (with my Dial-up!) I held the first line in Dethmatch for more than a week. The intoxication was frantic. But everything free comes to an end.

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

strange ... I like the fights in Severance more than in Rune ... probably the enemy was not very strong)

R
Rodney 19.10.21

[quote name = "EKKO"] WHAT is the difference between the paladin AND the KNIGHT SHIELD ONE FUCK!
[color = indigo] FOR AMAZON somehow it is FREE to play [/ color] [/ quote]

:-D :-D :-D
Lord, how I love to read such posts of real "gameguru".

J
Jarlax 19.10.21

Definitely the Greatest Slasher of All Time !!!! The rune, of course, is also a great game, but it's far from Blade, where else you can so beautifully carry out awesome combos, chop opponents with a schnitzel, and so on. In general, mega-piece. And the Enclave is just a pathetic clone.
I passed for the Knight (and what kind of armor he has, lovely sight !!) several times and partially for Barbarian. Incidentally, there are many mods for him, the most common Gladiator, I advise everyone.

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

cheza fashion? I just have the BoD installation on the screw ... I think ... can it play? ))

J
Jarlax 19.10.21

Mods are various, for example in Gladiator, you choose any of the 5-10 available levels, then the hero (you can put any multiplayer skin !!) and of course any opponents, and then you just pump it. Interesting mod is shorter. I downloaded it for a long time, so I don't remember the site, type in Yandex or Rambler - mods for AML.
Shl Wow and I made mistakes in the previous message. : oops: :)

T
Timsonic 19.10.21

Sorry, of course, but no one knows if there are mods for this game that improve the graphics? Maybe the fans are forging what? : D It was a
fucking game once! And I bought it, not even knowing anything about it, I just saw the cover, read the description ... and acquired HAPPINESS !!! I played in 2005 ... for a long time: gigi: I
gave it to my friends, but they didn’t like the graph and the general angularity ... Although I, too, was not thrilled with the graf)))
But! What a sword did the barbarian have, covering him from head to toe from behind !!! : twisted: Such games, alas, now NOBODY makes: sad: GREAT GAME! : agree: