3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
19.10.21 10:21 pm

Blade of Darkness

Help tell the codes for Blade of Darkness

54 Comments
Sort by:
S
Segal 19.10.21

For its time, Blade of Darkness had super graphics.

K
Kay'L 669 19.10.21

That's for sure.

R
Raipper 19.10.21

And dismemberment in general drove everyone crazy: crazy:.

C
Cooller 19.10.21

Great game! : love:
I went through it up and down, four heroes. : love:
True, passed for a long time, so almost forgot everything.
So I can’t help in passing. : wink:

C
Cooller 19.10.21

And I remembered something else.
Remember the boss in the "last level"? Does he look like a knight, did he still disappear and let magic (in green)? Well, this is ...... not the last level and not the last boss, but there is also a hidden level and a boss with 50 thousand lives. To get on it, you need to enter the code.
Because after you kill the boss, who disappears and lets out magic, the game ends and the hidden level with the last boss becomes inaccessible.
And after you kill the boss in the hidden level, they will show the ending of the game. :)

E
Ex @ ltED_1 19.10.21

Yesterday saw for no apparent reason on the Top crust and almost no tears proshibla nostalgia - remember, I remember those nights ... :)
Even wanted to take and figanut once more in the new, but the seller was not able to say whether a will XP ...
But it's strange - they do all the garbage and the second and seventh parts, but it did not work out here. How I loved these Viking axes and combos! : sad:

R
Rodney 19.10.21

Great game. Simply amazing. I remember when I played it all day long (in parallel with 4 heroes :) :)). Especially for her, I remember, I asked for a new computer :).
This was the very first game that hooked me for a very, very long time.
Nostalgia.... :( :(

E
Ex @ ltED_1 19.10.21

So no one will tell you - did anyone drive her under XP? I will then gladly buy it once more and go through. Hr @ n with him, with this Doom ...: lol:

R
Raipper 19.10.21

[quote name = "Ex @ ltED_1"] So no one will tell you - did anyone drive her under XP? I will then gladly buy it one more time and go through. Xp @ n with him, with this Doom ...: lol: [/ quote]

I have a disk somewhere ... Tomorrow I'll try under XP - I'll tell you (I wanted to myself :)).

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

gee ... nostalgia ... such MEAT is so far the only and unique ... Rune was a little worse for me, and the newly released Enclave is finally full of Ge and Aztoy ... there won't be a 2nd Severance ... that's bad. .. very bad...

R
Raipper 19.10.21

Here I installed the subject - I decided to remember the violent youth :)
Who asked - under XP it goes like children to school.

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

hmm ... also chtoli fspotnitsya? current to find it somewhere else, the thread is nada ... and who played whom? I played for the knight and half the game for the barbarian)

PS the game is old ... is it not dangerous for Radeonoff? (Are there any problems?)
Somehow a friend put PPS under XP ... his [b] not weak [/ b] for playing the conference (A XP 2100+ / 256 RAM / MX440) slowed down ...

R
Raipper 19.10.21

I passed everything for the barbarian, and half for the knight. Started out for an Amazon, but failed.

I have P 1Hz, 256, GF 32 under XP does not slow down a drop.

x
xHitman 19.10.21

[quote name = "Forester"] Passed the entire level where magma is. Found all fire weapons except the "big sword of fire."
And maybe someone knows where you can solyushn the entire game to find [/ quote]?

Weapons nonsense :( It's not worth it to him to look for:.. D

[size bed = 75] Posted August 23, 2004, 1:10: [/ size bed]

[ quote name = "NarayanCat"] um ... also chtoli fspommim? current find it somewhere else, the thread is nada ... and who played whom? I played for a knight and half a game for a barbarian) [/ quote]

Passed as a knight, a barbarian and Amazon, but the gnome could not: (his weapon is painfully short.

[size = 75] Added on Aug 23, 2004, 1:12 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "[email protected]"] Hanging in a duel in the tower, with a red Monster, Karakum island.: shock: [/ quote]

Use the queen's sword.

[size = 75] Added on Aug 23, 2004, 1:15

am : [/ size] [quote name = "Answer from Ares"] I personally did not find an ice ax, who knows, give a message here: mrgreen: [/ quote]

Be in " Fortresses nemrut ", winter castle. There, when you walk over the skeletons on the bridge (2nd), turn into the tower that lift go down to the bottom and then figure it out. One of the best weapons a barbarian has.

[size = 75] Added on Aug 23, 2004, 1:19 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "Ex @ ltED_1"] So no one will tell you - did anyone drive her under XP? : lol: [/ quote]

If not, download OpenGL from here [url] http://kraki.narod.ru/blade/raster.zip [/ url]

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

[quote name = "Raipper"] I passed everything as a barbarian, and half as a knight. Started out for an Amazon, but failed.

I have P 1Hz, 256, GF 32 under XP does not slow down a drop. slowed down too ... that's why it's strange to me that a friend was slowing down ...

E
EKKO 19.10.21

THE MOST KAIF THIS IS a paladin to rush in the current there is a glitch OR I have an ugly computer or even a thread SHORT GAME is cool but there are a lot of improvements
[color = indigo] I PLAYED ON IT WITH CELERONOM 375MG 128 RAM 16 MB [/ color]

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

there is a knight, a barbarian, a dwarf and an amazon, it seems)

E
EKKO 19.10.21

WHAT razdnitsa paladin AND KNIGHT shield ONE FUCK!
[color = indigo] FOR AMAZON, somehow it is PONT-FREE to play [/ color]

N
NarayanCat 19.10.21

he scored ... indeed, one hell of a thing)))
they say that the Amazon is biting somersaults (strafes) and turns out to be behind the enemy ... I went for a knight (aka a paladin with one horseradish;)), and half a game for a barbarian (aka a savage , probably ... also with one)))))

C
Cooller 19.10.21

Have you heard anything about the second part of this masterpiece?