3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 20.10.21 09:10 pm

True Crime: New York City

True Crime: New York City - Isn't It Pretty ?! coming out in a week! after passing San Andreas it will be a pleasant continuation ...

[url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/249/reviews/925119_20050907_screen005.jpg] [img] http://image.com.com /gamespot/images/2005/249/reviews/925119_20050907_thumb005.jpg [/img] [[]]
124 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth reals 20.10.21

[quote name = "Mr.Dead"] What, don't you remember at all? [/ quote]
Nope, already tired ...

X
XIII 20.10.21

It seems that the developed True Crime dfot does not learn anything: roll: Oh, and if the GTA had such a system of fighting and pumping weapons ...

D
Darth reals 20.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] It seems that the developed True Crime dfot does not learn anything: roll: Eh, and if GTA had such a system of fighting and pumping weapons ... [/ quote]
Yes, there are very good fights in New York City ...

-
-Mag 20.10.21

from the first couple of hours I took out the following - developed still got away from the wretchedness of the first part! it became somehow different, the atmosphere of chtoli.
In general, it became more interesting to play, but still I don't like the division into "chapters"!

By the way, there is a strong fashion for niggas. What is not a game of ebony!

D
Darth reals 20.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] from the first couple of hours I took out the following - developed still got away from the wretchedness of the first part! it became somehow different, the atmosphere of chtoli.
In general, it became more interesting to play, but still I don't like the division into "chapters"!

By the way, there is a strong fashion for niggas. that the Negro is not a game [/ quote]!
[offtopic] In the August gambling (number 95) is devoted to this article in the SPECIAL [/ offtopic]
Atmosphere no, the city poor, the same ... and to pass from top to bottom - no less than 10 minutes !!!

-
-Mag 20.10.21

did you play the first if so, I saw progress! I focused on it. to San Andreas, this game still has to swim :-)
to its landscapes, etc.

D
Darth reals 20.10.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] was your first time playing? if so, I saw progress! I focused on it. to San Andreas, this game still has to swim :-)
to its landscapes, etc. [/ quote]
I went through the first on my computer three times (different conferences), of course there is progress, the same graphics are much better ... but the biggest crap is stupid city, by the way it is 2 times more than San Andreas ...

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

I started playing the subject.
IMHO, great game, GTA, just on the other side of the law.
The only thing that is clearly worse than in GTA, DK is exercise. auto.
And so, everything too.
I will pass.

T
The REAL 20.10.21

I've played and realized that this game is far from Street of LA ... Somewhere the drive has disappeared, everything is somehow slow like in GTA (such a sluggishness of the plot :)), plus these niggas who already got it ... The graphics are better , but...

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

Po played more.
Damn, the game rules, it's just not real.
GTA is resting.
You can ride the subway around the city, but what is there. You can take a TAXI!
They will take you wherever you want. It is possible to open the car seat holders.

The city is big, the traffic is awesome. Change of day to night, weather changes, super.
All sorts of shops are simply not measured.

I have two questions, is it possible to fly on a turntable or an airplane in the game and sail on boats ???
And is there a body armor in the game ???

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

I continue to play.
Like it more and more.
I was glad that the criminals there are not only amers, sometimes, when you arrest, they swear at you in Spanish, sometimes in Russian.
A trifle, but nice.
In cars, you can open the trunks, search them for the presence of something that is not legal. weapons are stored in the trunk of your car, because you cannot take and hang 6-7 barrels on yourself, as in GTA there you cannot.
When you get to the rank of cops, you got taken away. Wages.
Anyway, you can be good there, but you can, like D. Washington on Training Day, take bribes, not hand over evidence to the police, but sell, throw evidence to passers-by, and then arrest them.
In general, cool.

p
pihurov 20.10.21

When will it be released on PC? or already out?

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

[quote name = "pihurov"] When will it be released on the PC? or has it already come out? [/ quote]
No, I haven't been able to use it on a PC yet.
like, it should be closer to spring. :)

a
aladdin 20.10.21

Well, I was finally able to calmly check out this game - all the New Year holidays were devoted to almost one game. For those who have not yet played it, I can only say that they have lost a lot. In my opinion, this game is the best clone of the GTA series, because sometimes you even get the impression that you are playing GTA, only in a new city ...
What I liked about the game:
- a large well-rendered Manhattan
- there is a change of day / night and weather conditions
- you can go into almost any house
- health can be restored in pharmacies, eateries, motels - there are a lot of these establishments on the streets of the city, but for money
you can buy clothes entirely in one style - a pimp, a businessman, a teenager, etc.
- buying any cars and choosing a color in car dealerships
- car services in the city restore the car
- buying weapons in a gun store
- saving at any stage of the game through the save / load menu
- a city map with the main points marked (50% of the available points on the map are not marked)
- the ability to carry up to 5 types of firearms + 3 for hand-to-hand combat + a couple of fighting styles (all other weapons are stored in your car and selected at will)
- the system of damage to cars, affects handling
- when you install a police flasher on the car, cars get tired of you lane, but not always :)) for example, the police rarely give in when driving in the oncoming lane - its driver flies out beautifully in an accident through a broken windshield ...
- some shops are closed at night
- you can leave the mission and run around the city for your own pleasure,
going about your business - for a variety of passage of the main mission, a parallel cleaning of the city from bandits has been introduced (small optional missions, but the passage of which depends on the degree of cleaning the city and your level)
- a lot of advertisements for Motorola and Nike, seeing familiar logos on banners is more pleasant and closer than fictional companies
- you can buy hairstyles of any color and style in hairdressers
- funny greasy remarks
are made when searching ordinary passers-by - you can get access to your garage from any police booth in any quarter, the car will be driven directly to this booth. you can also get your salary in the booth
- in addition to moving around the city on foot and by car, there are also motorcycles, buses, trucks, metro and taxis, and the latter two allow you to be in the role of a passenger and quickly get to the desired point on the map
- the map shows the locations of races and hand-to-hand fighting, where you can participate and earn money
- instead of buying in stores, you can rob a
PS seller ; that's basically all I can say about this game. I did not see any obvious flaws in it, the game was made soundly and efficiently, in contrast to its infamous first part. The feeling that the developers were completely changed to new ones, and only the name and role of a policeman remained from the old game.

T
The REAL 20.10.21

Yes, Russian swearing on the streets in this game is far from uncommon ...
I'll probably wait for the release on the PC, maybe there will be more FPSs there.
Does it seem to me or is it true that in this part of the fight became less spectacular?

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

The only thing is, it's a pity that the developers followed the GUN path.
That is, the plot itself is not very long, and in order to prolong the pleasure, you need to perform various side quests.
And the city could have been opened later, and continued there, as in GTA, for example.

By the way, is there a motorcycle store where ???
I've been to all the shops, only cars are sold :(

a
aladdin 20.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] By the way, is there a motorcycle store where ???
[/ quote] I

myself am looking for such a store ... I realized the current that over time the assortment in different stores changes ... schA bought a Lamborghini))) I fly around the city with a flashing light! I recently saw police motorcycles on the streets (before there were current private traders). It is more convenient to drive on a motorcycle than on a car, the handling is super. Hope to see them on sale soon ...

B
Blink 55 20.10.21

And I move around the city by taxi.
How many have you already gone through the plot ???
I was left with one clan, and then - "withdrawal".
And that's all: (
By the way, they write in the tips there, they say, go through the game for 100 percent and a new game will open for you.

a
aladdin 20.10.21

[quote name = "Blink 55"] How long have you been through the story ???
[/ quote]

about 30% passed so far ... I also often travel by taxi, because it is convenient and fast ... I spend a lot of time cleaning up territories ...

X
XIII 20.10.21

Damn, I can't wait for this thing to come out on PC: razz: