3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aladdin 20.10.21 09:10 pm

True Crime: New York City

True Crime: New York City - Isn't It Pretty ?! coming out in a week! after passing San Andreas it will be a pleasant continuation ...

[url = http: //image.com.com/gamespot/images/2005/249/reviews/925119_20050907_screen005.jpg] [img] http://image.com.com /gamespot/images/2005/249/reviews/925119_20050907_thumb005.jpg [/img] [[]]
124 Comments
Sort by:
a
aladdin 20.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] Damn, I can't wait for this thing to be released on the PC: razz: [/ quote] I

doubt that the control in this game on the PS will suit you ... because the console control of the two analogs on the computer is not painlessly transferred. ..

X
XIII 20.10.21

Yes, I don’t care and could not stand it: wink:

a
aladdin 20.10.21

By the way, I wonder what the victory in the "underground battles" reflects ... until the current found out that after the victory there are new skills and styles of fighting for purchase ... in my opinion, the most advanced style for fighting is taekwondo ...

W
William 20.10.21

[u] Understood [/ u]

X
XIII 20.10.21

Eh ... happy ...: evil:

J
John Davis 20.10.21

In general, I ran into a problem (I play on Xbox) in True Crime 2, as I understand it - a glitch.

Almost the end of the game, the mission is near the ship. You chase one freak jumping over containers, and now, almost the end of the mission, at the very top some schmuck attacks you, the player grapples with him and, according to the idea, should quickly press "X", "A", and already at the edge of the container " B "(to fold). It doesn’t work ... After five minutes of hellish hugs, I gave up on this business, allowed myself to be defeated, and you know, the enemy, without any extra effort, just threw me from a great height.
I'm pretty sure this is a glitch. Who faced and how to deal with it?

UPD: I have already seen such a trawl on one of the forums. Now I'm sure - a glitch.

UPD: Found [url] http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=925118&topic=25540452 [/ url] [url = http: // url] response [/ url]. I can't translate. I am a lamo =)

[quote] By the way, I wonder what the victory in "clandestine battles" reflects ... until the current found out that after the victory there are new skills and styles of fighting for purchase ... in my opinion, the most advanced style for fighting is taekwondo. .. [/ quote]
And in my opinion, the initial fighting style is the best ... I only mutuzy them all: razz: And the game, by the way, is really not bad. Anyway, head and shoulders above the first part. [/ Url]

X
XIII 20.10.21

If you meant this [quote] So when it says X, keep hitting X, same with A. When it gets to B, don't stop hitting the button for pushing, instead start tapping both the push button (A or X) and the B button. Remember it's a fight, it's suppose to take a bit of effort. [/ Quote] then here is the translation (there is no sense in literal translation, I convey the main idea):
When they say to press X, hammer on it, also with A. When it comes to B, keep pounding on the "push" keys (A or X) and B. Don't forget, this is still a battle and here you still need a little luck.
I am sorry for any inaccuracies: mrgreen:

J
John Davis 20.10.21

Thank you, although they answered late =) In general, I also translated, but I was not sure. So I already, by the way, also tried = (Threw the game further, in short.

S
Sutott 20.10.21

I didn't understand why the second part of the city will open or not?

S
Saen 20.10.21

[quote name = "John Davis"] And in my opinion, the initial fighting style is the best ... I only mutuzu all of them: razz: And the game, by the way, is really not bad. In any case, head and shoulders above the first part. [/ Quote] No, you can see with the naked eye that "karate" strikes are heavier and take more away. And it looks prettier. And taekwondo, all the more so :) A simple street fight, no style, not ranked as a 1st grade inspector, he: D
The game is not bad, but damp and buggy, sometimes critical. For example, when your hero gets stuck in the doors of closed houses. And so I also play with pleasure, there are two additional scenarios left.

J
John Davis 20.10.21

[Quote] no, with the naked eye you can see that "karate" strikes are harder and take more. And it looks prettier. And taekwondo, all the more Smile. Simple street fight, no style, no rank of 1st class inspector, heh Happy
The game is not bad, but damp and glitchy, sometimes critical. For example, when your hero gets stuck in the doors of closed houses. And so I also play with pleasure, there are two additional scenarios left. [/ Quote]
I don’t know, I don’t know - I didn’t notice any improvements. Does not matter. :-D
By the way, after I threw this "masterpiece", I don't feel like returning at all, although I seem to have finally learned how to throw off the stupid Chinese from the container ... After 3 weeks (or how long it took ...) and the whole trash of the game becomes visible ... There is a lot of trash in it, but there are also enough positive aspects, I will make a reservation.
Until now, I can't understand the automotive part ... Well, the shit is complete !!! Okay, at least they can shoot from a car, although the overall picture of this element of the game is still sad: razz:
Fights are somehow glitchy, slow. Although the animation seems to be good.
The most interesting part of the game, I think, is "arrow-like". Here you have both cool interactivity and a variety of locations.
In general, their pirate 150 rubles. the game works out, but I would refrain from buying a license ...
PS I am silent about the unstable FPS ... And this is on the Xbox. I'm afraid to imagine what's wrong with that on PS2.

T
The REAL 20.10.21

[quote name = "John Davis"]
PS I'm not talking about unstable FPS ... And this is on the Xbox. I'm afraid to imagine what's wrong with this on PS2. [/ Quote]
On PS2, I have the impression that the whole game of slow motion is going ... Horror compared to the first part. I'm waiting for the game to be released on the PC, maybe at least there will be no slowdown ...

X
XIII 20.10.21

So kada will it already be released on the PC ???

K
Koridor 20.10.21

[quote name = "XIII"] So kada will it already be released on the PC ??? [/ quote]
March 24: lovebeer:

X
XIII 20.10.21

Cool, nafig session, I'll be like: razz:

K
Koridor 20.10.21

Yesterday came out in the USA, in Europe on the 30th, there is no iso yet ...

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

Any news about the game?

Maybe those who have already played will tell at least something interesting ...

I just really can't wait to wait for it on the PC!

K
Koridor 20.10.21

[quote name = "Alexey2005"] Any news about the game?

Maybe have to play at least tell something interesting ...

I just really can not wait for it to PC! [/ Quote]
There is already a review on IGN, probably already in the shops, there is no possible iso because starfors, although unlikely

D
Dorian 20.10.21

I bought it, played it ...
Yes, it is unhurried, but there is no minus in that. Take something fast, ala a blackened Ferrari (stopped on the street yesterday) - worn like crazy.

And the game is insanely beautiful, and this can only be understood in dynamics. Garbage, newspapers are simply beyond praise, and you don't pay much attention to the models during actions.

A
Alexey2005 20.10.21

[b] Dorian [/ b], have you played on PC ??? Where did you buy it, if not a secret? eight)